KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Yugioh GX

Whick card is cooler?
This poll is closed.
Slifer the Sky Draon 6 46.15%
Winged Dragon of Ra 4 30.77%
Obelisk the Tormemtore 1 7.69%
Blueeyes Shining Dragon 2 15.38%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Yugioh GX
Started by: Digikid236

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digikid236

Yugioh GX

Jaden ran through the Duelist Acadamey. He had brown hair and blue eyes. He whore a red and white outfit. He was part of the Slifer Red dorm. There were three dorms. Slifer red was the lowest, Ra yellow was the second highest, and Obelisk Blue was the highest. Smiling he ran until he got to the Stradegy 101 class. Sitting down he waited for class to start.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:49 PM
Digikid236 is currently offline Click here to Send Digikid236 a Private Message Find more posts by Digikid236 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digikid236

Someone reply or die!!!!!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 08:18 PM
Digikid236 is currently offline Click here to Send Digikid236 a Private Message Find more posts by Digikid236 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Spelling is a great virtue to have, my dear friend. Why should we reply to an illegible, badly punctuated and horribly written mess?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 11:52 AM
Swirly Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digikid236

I did spell it correctly!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 09:24 PM
big huss

no u did not

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 02:39 AM
big huss is currently offline Click here to Send big huss a Private Message Find more posts by big huss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digikid236

Oh uh! I went to the official Yugioh website! Thats how they spell it!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 02:56 AM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

such a little child! Not only does your spelling lack a certin...... taste but you dont give us enough to work with here. but i shall try.

.....As student after student began to flood the room, Jaden noticed his dear freind Stevie. As she sat her demeanor showed that something was amiss. Perhaps she lost a duel or maybe got turned down by a guy she liked. Jaden didnt know. He only found it odd that someone could be so upset on their first day to the best school in the world. He walked over to her and with a smile said, "Gee whose funeral did i miss?" Stevie looked up at him her beautiful blue eyes peircing him and replied bluntly "Mine if i spend one more minuite at this joke for a school!" Jaden laughed hystericlly<Oops spelt that wrong> "Thats a good one Stevie." She gave him a cold look showing that she was indeed serious but before Jaden could further inquire the bell rang signaling the start of class. Jaden went to his seat and upon sittind discovered something written on his desk in odd handwritting it said 'Beware the tricks the core of us be.'
baffeled Jaden.................

OOC: ok next

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 08:36 PM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digikid236

( Weird I wonder what that means. Oh well) Jaden thought. He picked up the sheet and began to scribble. Leaving the table he went tp History of Duel Monsters Class. Sitting down he looked for his freind Alexis Rhodes. The girl whore a whit and blue shirt and a blue plain skirt. She was in Obelisk Blue. Smiling they chatted throughout the class taking notes.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 09:00 PM
Digikid236

Soon it was time for Basic Duel Training. He sucked but it didn't matter. Dr. Vellan Crowler always wanted to have him expelled. Him and Chazz Princeton. Jaden secretly hated both of them. Smiling he sat between Stevie and Alexis. Smiling he took down notes and looked through his deck.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 09:08 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

OOC: just a tip use more detail and try not to repeat the same word over and over again!

....He found his old deck and smiled at it. "you guys remeber this?" he asked with excitement. "Oh yeah i remeber it." said Stevie with forced enthusiasm. Jaden still had no idea what was wrong with her she seemed so distraut. What could have changed he wondered........

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 09:34 PM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digikid236

Chapter 3
" What's wrong with you?" He asked. " I'll tell you at lunch time she said. Smiling he shuffled through his deck until he came across his Dark Magician card. After class they headed to lunch. The cafeteria was huge. It was decorated with the Kiaba Corp symbol. The tables were Blue, Yellow, and Red. There was also a gold table for those in different dorms who wanted to talk to eachother. They were having Pizza,Sprite Remix,vCollard Greens, and Squash. Sitting at the gold table he turned to Stevie. " So whats up? AI'm worried about you." he asked.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 09:41 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

She looked at me and in a hushed voice said, "I hate this damn school i never wanted to come here i hate this damn card game!" Stevies face was flushed and people around us looked at her with distaste. after a long silence i said, "You cant mean that you even have a favorite card! The best card in your opinion." Jaden smiled boldly and pulled out the five card set of exodia. "I even got it for you." Her face went blank as she took them and looked at them. Slowly tears formed in her eyes and she riped them up with rage and ran off. Jaden looked dumbstruck and........

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 11:53 PM
Digikid236

Jaden sighed. He goy up and chased after her." Look you can't mean that. Tell me the true." He said when he caught her. Alexis skiddedd behind her. " Well my parents wouldn't let me come. When they found out they tried to send home." She said sighing. Looking at his secret second crush he nodded and sighed. " Wait I have an idea! How about we talk to your parents. We tell them it's a great school." He said.

Soon they bumped into Stewie's parents. " Hi! Um this is a great school. Please let her stay." He said crying. The parents nodded and they went to their dorms. Once in his dorm, Jaden pulled out a black suitcase. Pulling out a T-shirt and blue jeans he put them on. Just as he was climbing into bed Alexis walked in/

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 12:07 AM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

and shot him. the school was shut down due to the violence that the card game instigated the end

((dude i warned you before to keep stuff pg-13!!!!!))

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 01:21 AM
Digikid236

It is!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 10:16 PM
Digikid236

Chapter 4
" Hi. Um there is someone here for you in the Principle's office. He looks like Yugi Muto." She said excitedly. He changed back into his clothes and raced to the principle's office. Yugi was seated at a chair. " Hi. We have just found out that you are destined to save both worlds. Here is a card to help you." He said tossing Jaden a WINGED KURIBO card. "You have a special connection with Duel Monsters. You can understand them and feel what they feel." He said. Nodding he went into his dorm, tore off his clothes, put on his pajamas and climed into bed. Cutting off the lights he fell slowly asleep.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 11:58 PM
Digikid236

Hi will anyone reply?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 11:16 PM
sruiz

niether

really

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 03:41 AM
sruiz is currently offline Click here to Send sruiz a Private Message Find more posts by sruiz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digikid236

Someone reply!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 07:48 PM
Digikid236

Um sruiz or anyone please write chapter 5!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 08:56 PM