KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Computer Help Forum » help me, I'm in hell

help me, I'm in hell
Started by: Deathblow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deathblow
-

Warning help me, I'm in hell

So there's been a few weird things going on with my account recently, the 'go' button next to the forum select thingie disappeared, the layout of threads is totally screwed up, my buddy list seems to have decided to sit right in the middle of the screen on my profile, but now something truly awful has happened. I can't actually post. Well, I can, but only if I start a new topic. It's pure hell
Everytime I type something out and click 'Submit new post', it just takes me back to the forum view. I don't understand.

I would have sent a PM to raz about it, but I'm not sure whether I can send PM's or not right now.

Help?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 08:07 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

oh i dont know sad

have my babies

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 08:18 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Close the explorer box and re-open a new one. wink

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 08:25 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

from what I read in the title, I would say: you shouldn't have gotten married in the first place

from what I read in the post: just clean out your cache, restart your browser and all will be fine

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 09:18 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
from what I read in the title, I would say: you shouldn't have gotten married in the first place

from what I read in the post: just clean out your cache, restart your browser and all will be fine

Biggest mistake of my life. She keeps me cooped up all day at home with her talking about 'her needs'. Incidentally, my favorite movie is The Shining.

Thanks a million for that, I can't believe I couldn't figure that out myself. Thats even more retarded than my usual standards.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 09:43 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

So, its all fixed? Great!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 09:47 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

even more retarded I'm the one to tell you this

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 09:47 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote