KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Never piss off a nurse

Never piss off a nurse
Started by: Kohldia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kohldia
Wild One

Never piss off a nurse

A big shot attorney had to spend a couple of days in the hospital. He was a royal pain to the nurses because he bossed them around just like he did his staff.

None of the hospital staff wanted to have anything to do with him. The head nurse was the only one who could stand up to him. She came into his room and announced, "I have to take your temperature."

After complaining for several minutes, he finally settled down, crossed his arms and opened his mouth.

"No, I'm sorry, the nurse stated, "but for this reading, I can't use an oral thermometer."

This started another round of complaining, but eventually he rolled over and bared his behind.

After feeling the nurse insert the thermometer, he heard her announce, "I have to get something. Now you stay JUST LIKE THAT until I get back!"

She leaves the door to his room open on her way out. He curses under his breath as he hears people walking past his door, laughing.

After a half hour, the man's doctor comes into the room. "What's going on here?" asked the doctor.

Angrily, the man answers, "What's the matter, Doc? Haven't you ever seen someone having their temperature taken?"

After a pause, the doctor confesses, "Not with a daisy".

Burned and Scarred, but just as dangerous as a wildthing.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 04:57 AM
Kohldia is currently offline Click here to Send Kohldia a Private Message Find more posts by Kohldia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

no expression

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 05:00 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Llaughing out loudL

What is this I don't even

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 05:01 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont get it

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 05:10 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Hahahhaa

that hilarious too!!!!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 06:26 AM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElectricBugaloo
LP

it would have been so much better if hte punchline was "not with a dildo"

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 06:30 AM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

/\ yes

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 11:20 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salem07

to think..i want to be a nurse...well i can have fun with thatwink

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 11:26 AM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badboy2006
girl slayer

laughing out loud thats hilarious

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 11:40 AM
badboy2006 is currently offline Click here to Send badboy2006 a Private Message Find more posts by badboy2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSwordsLady
Huggable so hug me

2 right

Tilien

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 11:46 AM
DarkSwordsLady is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSwordsLady a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSwordsLady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

i have never been to hospital

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 11:52 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

laughing good 1 wink

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 12:17 PM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

touch wood *touches wood*

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 12:19 PM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kohldia
Wild One

Thanks guys, nice to know my work is appreciated.

Burned and Scarred, but just as dangerous as a wildthing.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 12:36 PM
Kohldia is currently offline Click here to Send Kohldia a Private Message Find more posts by Kohldia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I would not want to make a nurse mad for one thing you maybe holding a needle in her hand!If she is I would just ran for my life!
Anyway my twin sister been to a hospital before and stayed there for three whole months she is glad to be out of there!
JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 12:54 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badboy2006
girl slayer

i was in overnight and the nurses were ever so nice to me

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 12:55 PM
badboy2006 is currently offline Click here to Send badboy2006 a Private Message Find more posts by badboy2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 12:57 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

lol....

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 12:58 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badboy2006
girl slayer

hi lady

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 12:58 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

smile

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 01:00 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote