KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Harry Potter 6 (my friends and I wrote it)

Harry Potter 6 (my friends and I wrote it)
Started by: potter_luver48

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Smile Harry Potter 6 (my friends and I wrote it)

Hello everybody. My friends at school decided that we should write our own Harry Potter story. This was written by many authors not just by me.

Authors:
Kate Strobel (me)
Lindsay Bockman
Rachel Bockman
Kelsey Walck

ENJOY!

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 08:43 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

It was a quiet hot day on Privet Drive. Harry Potter sat on his bed daydreaming. He did alot of this over the summer, although he couldn't daydream all that long, because of Dudley. Dudley came pounding down the stairs, jumping up and down on them just above Harry's head. Harry was used to this, living in the cuboard, but it still got on his nerves.
"Harry! wake up you stupid freak!" Dudley screamed into the cuboard. Hary could hear him laughing as he bounded into the kitchen. "I wish I was still sleeping in Dudley's second room." Harry thought to himself. But his Uncle decided that Harry didn't deserve the privileged of his own room. If they only knew all that he had gone through this year, maybe they would take some pity on him, and not give him such a hard time.
"Yea Right." Harry thought. "Like my aunt and Uncle would ever take pity on me. They hate me." Harry sat up and looked at Hedwig who had just woke up because of Dudley pounding on the steps.
"Morning Hedwig!" Harry said. Hedwig hooted in response and nipped his fingers affectionately. Harry pulled up his bed, which was just a matures. He pulled up a lose floorboard under the matures which held all of his school stuff. He got out a piece of parchment and his quill. He started to write to his friend Ron.

Dear Ron,
I hate it here. The Dursleys put me back in the bloody cuboard. I can't even daydream without Dudley bounding on the steps. I really can't wait for dumbuldore to say that I can come and stay for the rest of the Summer. Well I guess I'll talk to you later. Tell everybody that I say Hi!
Your Friend,
Harry

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 11:17 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

hmmmm....... interesting, but why would they put him back under the stairs, he could complain to moody, and they know that. but continue please.

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 11:30 PM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HPfanatic
hmmmm....... interesting, but why would they put him back under the stairs, he could complain to moody, and they know that. but continue please.

idk. that was a part that my friend wrote. i was confused by it too.

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 11:33 PM
*~HP~*

ok, i would like t o hear more. big grin

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 11:39 PM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

ill post later this afternoon. but first i gotta get to school!

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 12:26 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

laughing out loud its good. how mch have you already made up/wrote down?

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 12:47 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

well alot. My friends and I write it at school. im gonna post some more now.

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 11:04 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Harry got up and went outside with Hedwig on his shoulder. Hedwig had the letter to Ron tied to her leg.
"See you in a bit Hedwig." Harry told Hedwig before he sent her off to the Weasley's Then suddenly Fawkes came down to Harry with a letter from Dumbuldore. Harry stopped Hedwig and read the note.

Harry,
I Have good news for you. In about a week you will be able to spend the rest of the summer with the Weasleys. I will send you Fawkes with the exact date. See you soon,
Professor Dumbuldore

Harry couldn't believe his luck. This was the best news that he had gotton this summer.
"Good thing I stopped you Hedwig. I have a new letter to write to Ron.

Dear Ron,
I was just about to send you a pity letter about how much I hate it here when Fawkes gave me a letter from Dumbuldore. He said I can go to your house in a week! Isn't that great!? I'll give yo the other letter to just because i feel like it. Write back soon!
Your friend,
Harry

Just then another owl came. It was from Dumbuldore again. Harry quickly read it. It said:

Harry,
You are allowed to go to Ron's house July 20th. Hope you have a very wonderful 16th Birthday!
Professor Dumbuldore

Harry quickly added something to Ron's letter:
Ps. I just got another letter from Dumbuldore he says i can come to your house July 20th! See you then!

"There you go Hedwig. You can finally give Ron his letter. Harry said. Hedwig hooted in response. Hedwig flew off. Harry being tired went into the living room to find Dudley sitting in front of the flat screen TV that his Uncle had bought him while eating a large hot fudge sundae. Just then Uncle Veron walked in.
"My friend Ron is coming to pick me up July 20th." Harry said quietly
"So?' his Uncle growled
"So..i just thought yo uwould like to know." he said quickly
"Whatever." Said Uncle Vernon sternly. Harry left the room.

The next week seemed to dragon forever. Harry couldn't stop thinking about his godfather Sirius. Finally June 20th arrived. Harry had gotten a letter earlier from Ronsaying that he was going to pick him up around 3:00. The day seemed neverending. Harry couldn't help but wonder how the Weasley's were going to arrive.

Dudley was being a nervous Wreck. He would put his hand over his mouth whenever he would hear a strange noise. Last time he met the Weasley's. fred and George gave him a piece of candy that made his tounge swell 10 times the normal size. Harry couldn't help but laugh everytime he walked passed Dudley.

Exactly the time they said the Weasley's arrived. Harry was sitting in his cuboard when they arrived. It was 3:05 and the house started to shake.

Harry ran into the living room and heard voices bursting from the fireplace, which had been re-sealed after the last incident.
"They re-sealed it!" yelled Fred's voice.
"Go back!" Came George's voice
A bang sounded from the living room of the Dursley house. Fred and George Weasley came bursting out of the fireplace closely followed by Ron and Mr. Weasley.
"Don't you muggles ever learn?" Fred sighed.
"We have MAGIC you dopes!" George agreed

--hope you like. it took me a long time to type

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 12:05 AM
trackChk890

its interesting cant wait till more....check out mine This should be fun! i wrote it by myself but im not done yet tell me what you think about it!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 12:31 AM
trackChk890 is currently offline Click here to Send trackChk890 a Private Message Find more posts by trackChk890 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

that's cool harry got to see Fawkes

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 01:37 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

its really cool laughing out loud and funny laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 12:42 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
syko freak

laughing
i luv it wen r u gonna post more?

sig made by Maya u rock rock

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 05:32 PM
syko freak is currently offline Click here to Send syko freak a Private Message Find more posts by syko freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

my comp. @ my moms house is broken but i managed to get to a friends comp. i wont be able to post untill i get to my dads house. seeya monday!

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 10:22 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

sad oh no. how often do u go 2 your dads? which days? sad

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 08:46 PM
O.A.R21

Your story ROCKS!! keep on going!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 09:14 PM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

thnx but my friends are starting to get lazy i'll be able to post when they start writing again!

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 07:41 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PinkDiamonds
sad oh no. how often do u go 2 your dads? which days? sad

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
every other weekend
sad

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 07:42 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

well i will always look forward to mondays tuesdays wednesdays and every other weekend then stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 08:20 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

lol.

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 09:13 PM