KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Harry Potter - for cheeky munkey

Harry Potter - for cheeky munkey
Started by: spidergrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spidergrl
Living

Sleep Harry Potter - for cheeky munkey

Hey guys, Cheeky Munkey has left us and might not come back. she was a huge part in the Harry Potter story making and i was wondering if anyone out there wants to help me carry on this thread about Harry Potter and the Green Torch Flame in memoriable for Cheeky Munkey. We'll start again and we'll make it better then ever. Anyone up for it???
embarrasment

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 04:02 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Im up, Im the best Fanfic writers of the best...

in http://anime.myfavoritgames.com/forums

Im like the best fanfic writer...

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 06:41 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

awsome!! i guess it just you and me right now. well people can just read if they don't want to join in. could you like to do the honours and start off <Tidus>

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 07:09 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Okey Dokie

Harry was laying on his bed, and writing another weekly letter to Remus that he was alright. Harry had been quite fortunate for this year, the Dudleys actually treated him quite all right. After the four last years with Harry, something had taught them a lesson to respect Harry. Harry came up to the calender. Something made him smile... Smile wide. Harry could see that it was two days from the date when he was to go to Hogwarts... There was a big blue circle on the date when the Hogwarts Express was to come. Harry was quite suspicious thought, that the Hogwarts letter didnt come yet... But suddenly an owl jumped throu the window of Harrys room. Harry could see the face of Uncle Vernon who was just outside cutting the flowers. Yet he didnt say a word and tried not to notice it. Harry opened the letter and read through it. He knew he will have to go to Diaganal Alley tommorow... Which meant meeting up with Ron and Hermione. Another smile formed on Harrys face.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 03:28 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

But his smile slowly faded as he found another piece of parchement attached. Harry had forgotten all about his exam marks and now the tourment for what he had had all sumer, wondering hat he was goign to get...was back!!
As Harry held the parchement in his hand, he rememebred a letter that he had gotten from Ron. Ron told Harry that when they meet up in Diaganal Alley they would open them together. So, as Harry agree he put the letter in his bedside table, which the Dursley's volintered to him, after he had gotten a letter from Remus asking how they were treating him and was accidently sent to his aunt and uncle.

The next few days passed on and before Harry knew it, he was waiting for the Dursley's to arrive to go to Diaganal Alley

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 04:08 AM
spidergrl
Living

quote:
Originally posted by spidergrl
But his smile slowly faded as he found another piece of parchement attached. Harry had forgotten all about his exam marks and now the tourment for what he had had all sumer, wondering if he was going to pass get...was back!!
As Harry held the parchement in his hand, he rememebred a letter that he had gotten from Ron. Ron told Harry that when they meet up in Diaganal Alley they would open them together. So, as Harry agree he put the letter in his bedside table, which the Dursley's volintered to him, after he had gotten a letter from Remus asking how they were treating him and was accidently sent to his aunt and uncle.

The next few days passed on and before Harry knew it, he was waiting for the Weasleys to arrive to go to Diaganal Alley

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 04:25 AM
spidergrl
Living

sori mistakes - this one better

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 04:25 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Harry once again layed on the bed. He wondered how the Weasleys are going to arrive this time... Is it the flying car? The magical dust? Just as Harry thought about it someone appeared right next to his table. Harry shouted in surprise. There stood Fredd and George

George:Hey budd!

Fredd:Whats with all the shouting?

George: Have a candy!

George put his hand into his pocket and took out a silly looking candy. Once he stretched over his hand to Harry, to give it to him, Suddenly the rest of the Weasley family appeared, with Hermione.

Ron:Hey Harry!

Hermione:Harry!!

Hermione blasted its way to Harry and hugged him tight. Harry blushed a little as he tried to loosen the hug, which was obviously almost cracking his bones.

Mr. Weasley: Harry! So nice to see you... Fredd, George!!! How dare you try to give one of those to Harry!!

Mr.Weasley took the silly looking candy from George and put it to the tip of her wand, suddenly fire came pouring out of the wand, which burned the candy.

George: Mom! That was the last one of our Ear Growing Tuffies!

Harry: Ear Growing Tuffies???

George: Wait... I think I got more... Wheres that Dudley kid! I want to try out the candy on him...

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 04:05 PM
GREENDAYRULES!
KING OF DEATH

ok can i join this?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 07:16 PM
GREENDAYRULES! is currently offline Click here to Send GREENDAYRULES! a Private Message Find more posts by GREENDAYRULES! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

you sure can GREENSAYRULES

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 08:16 PM
spidergrl
Living

George put his hand into his pocket and was searching around. But before he could pull anything out, Mrs Weasley had come over and lapped George's hand hard.
"Don't you ever think about givining Harry any of your.....your.....candy to Harry" Mrs Weasley said to George and Fred, before turning around and hugging Harry. "Ohh Harry, It's so good to see you.
"Right" Mr Weasley said. "Enough with the chit chat, we have to get under way" He then picked up Harry's trunk, placed a letter on Harry's bed and before Harry knew it, he was standing in the living room in the Burrow.
Harry took a minute to figure out where he was, and when he did, a huge smile came across his face. To Harry, he was home...

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 08:35 PM
spidergrl
Living

Harry had missed being in the Burrow so much, last Summer as well as being at the Dursley's he had been at the headquarters with sirus....

Ron and Hermionie took Harry up stairs to where he would be staying till they went to Hogwarts in a couple of days.
Harry sat on his bed, and looked up at them. They looked at Harry and tehn to each other. Harry had a feeling that they were trying to think of a good way at putting soemthing to harry.
"Spill" Harry said as he wondered what they were going to tell him.
"Our exam marks, are we going to open them?" Ron splirted out, and got a glare from Hermionie.
"Sure, why not. Lets get this over and done with" Harry said, as he reached into his pocket where he had stuffed his letter before anyone could see back in Privet Drive....

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 09:37 PM
spidergrl
Living

( By the way, im home sick today and i got nothing else to do, so thats why im here and posting so much)

Ron and Hermionie took their letters out of their pockets and it was Ron who opened his first. Ron's face dropped a bit, before handing his to Hermionie and then Harry.

Ordinary Wizarding Level Results
Ronald Weasley
Defense Against the Dark Arts(Written): Acceptable
Defense Against the Dark Arts(Practical): Outstanding
Charms(Written): Exceeds Expectations
Charms(Practical): Acceptable
Transfiguration(Written): Acceptable
Transfiguration(Practical):Exceeds Expectations
Potions(Written): Poor
Potions(Practical): Poor
Care Of Magical Creatures: Outstanding
Divination: Poor
Herbology: Exceeds Expectations
History of Magic: Dreadful
Astronomy(Written): Acceptable
Astronomy(Practical): Acceptable

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 09:53 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Well Ron... " started Harry "Oh I guess its alright... For his kind of level..." interupted Hermione. Ron snored to her and then rudley said "So lets see what you got Mrs. Perfect!" answered Ron
Hermione gently unwrapped it. It seemed like she was holding some kind of a parchment which her life dependent on. She looked onto it and her mouth opened she looked back and started to cry "I dont understand..." said Ron looking at her Marks. Ron tossed the marks to Harry.

Hermione Granger
Defense Against the Dark Arts(Written): Outsanding
Defense Against the Dark Arts(Practical): Acceptable
Charms(Written): Outstanding
Charms(Practical): Outstanding
Transfiguration(Written): Outstanding
Transfiguration(Practical):Outstanding
Potions(Practical): Poor

Herbology: Acceptable
History of Magic: Outstanding
Astronomy(Written): Outstanding
Astronomy(Practical): Outstanding

"Hermione... Your marks are perfect..." said Harry " I got two poors!!" said Hermione as she kept crying. Harry tried to make her feel better "Dont worry... Its nothing to worry about..." said Harry. Hermione turned around and said "Guess its alright" she said trying to dry her tears. "So Harry! Lets see your marks!" said Ron excitedly.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 11:28 PM
spidergrl
Living

Harry then took his letter and ripped it open and now wished that he had just opened it back at the Dursley's in his dark bedroom by himself. He read through his exam marks and it was better then he expected.
Hermionie and Ron were looking down on his, with an ancious look. Harry passed them his letter

Harry Potter
Defense Against the Dark Arts(Written): Outstanding
Defense Against the Dark Arts(Practical): Outstaning
Charms(Written): Outstanding
Charms(Practical): Outstanding
Transfiguration(Written): Exceeds Expectations
Transfiguration(Practical):Outstanding
Potions(Practical): Acceptable
Herbology: Exceeds Expectations
History of Magic: Outstanding
Divitionation (Written): Poor

"Harry, thats excellent!" Hermionie said, handing him back his letter. But before Harry grabbed it Hermionie took it back. And read the letter again but further down the page.
"Harry, read on, read on...I can't believe this" Hermionie exclsimed and pushed the letter back into his hands
Harry continued to read on and his mouth opened up.

At the bottom of the letter, Harry hadn't noticed another piece of writing:

Dear Mr Potter

By looking at your exam results, and mostly your DADA results we have deieded to give you a personal congradualtions on this and we have a favour to ask you. The ministry of magic would like to say sorry for not believing in you when you said that Lord Voldermort had returned to full power. And we have now reseved information that you had a DA meetings for sudents of Hogwarts and we have now made a rule in Hogwarts that you are allowed to make special DA meetings and help teach hogwarts students to defend themselves. Please send a letter back and congradualtions again.

Professor Dumbledor
The Ministary of Magic

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 11:54 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~Dont have ideas, You can write the next part, and then Ill write the next~

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 01:17 AM
spidergrl
Living

Harry couldn't believe what was written and he started to get excited about taking the DA meetings this year.
"So...are you going to."Ron asked. "You know are you going to take the..."
Before Ron could finish Harry interupted.
"Yes, i think we're going to carry it on. I mean we did so much last year and i think it would be such a wastle if we didn't carry on"
"We totally agree" Hermionie answerd for both herself and Ron.

That day they went to Diagon Alley and got all their school supplies. The next few days passed on and before any of them knew, they were awoken by Mrs Weasley telling them they were leaving for platform 9 3/4.

( by the way, i was thinking about having romance in this. what do you think?)

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 01:23 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

(Okie Dokie.)

Harry woke up, he looked around as Mrs. Weasley was shaking the others to get up. "Mom! Its saturday..." mumbeled Ron. "No! Its monday! The Hogwarts Express is coming today! Wake up!!!" Harry quickly changed and went down, he grabbed a piece of toast on the table, he turned around to see Ron and the others already ready. Harry quickly came up to them. They all went into the fireplace and use the pixie dust to get to the train platform. All of them quickly got carts, and put all their things on them. They got to the wall, First went Ron... A thought appeared in Harrys mind. Just five years ago, he thought of how strange that was... However now... Its just.. Normal... "Harry! Its your turn!" said Mrs. Weasly. Harry nodded and rolled the cart to the wall, once he got throu it, he dissapeared and reappeared on Platform 3/4.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 01:29 AM
spidergrl
Living

(you'll soon figure out who the romance is suppose to be between)

Hermionie was about to go through the platform just as somone ran infront of her and shot through. How rude, Hermionie thought. She continued through the wall and emerged on the platform with Harry and Ron waving at her to follow them. She stared at the person infront of her and noticed it was the person who had been so rude, only moments ago. He turned around to look behind him and it was only then that Hermionie saw that it was Draco. Draco had matured alot over the holidays and didn't look as bed, she thought. His skin had cleared and he's done something new with his hair.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 01:37 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~Either

Ron+Hermione
or Harry+Hermione

Others wont make much sense to me...~

Hermione couldnt help giggling at Dracos hair style. He probably thought it was cool but it looked silly... Ron and Harry came up. Both of them fell on the floor laughing. "Ha...Ca..nt..stop..HAHAHAH" laughed Ron and Harry. They finaly took a hold of themselfes and stode up "Nice haridue Draco!" said Ron to Draco and Harry and him giggled again. Draco snorted and ran into the Hogwarts Express, obviously emberrased. The trio started laughing again. They quickly got aboard the Hogwarts Express. Many DA students wave to them, Harry gave each one the message that he will continue DA club this year, they all seemed happy.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 07:10 PM