KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » New Footage from Duel! :)

New Footage from Duel! :)
Started by: DenKi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DenKi

New Footage from Duel! :)

Very nice, Alot of people on here should of watch this From TRL

http://s4.youshareit.com/files/3a75...b2c05ab576.html

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 08:39 PM
Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HAROLD

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 08:46 PM
Click here to Send HAROLD a Private Message Find more posts by HAROLD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi2187
tha l'il guy

To quote Keanu Reeves: Duuuuuuuuuude!

Click here to Send jedi2187 a Private Message Find more posts by jedi2187 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maddani
headless

OLD!

Click here to Send maddani a Private Message Find more posts by maddani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anakin2Vader

thanks.... never saw this .... i wasnt looking in the interview thread

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 08:51 PM
Click here to Send Anakin2Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin2Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I would hardly qualify this TRL clip as an interview. There's no interview about it, just the movie footage.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 09:14 PM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

I have only been getting pics.....anyone know where I can find more duel videos...That was Great!! Happy Dance

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 09:21 PM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
revolution_man

did anyone else think that the duel looked fake...when anakin ran across the room at lightning speed; pretty dumb...and when they're both twirling their lightsabers RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER! i hope the rest of the duel isnt like that....

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:44 AM
Click here to Send revolution_man a Private Message Find more posts by revolution_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Yes, and it all looks fake because laser swords don't exist. I thought it looked fine.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:53 AM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

they dont exist?

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:55 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prod
Portman lover

(please log in to view the image)

http://rapidshare.de/files/2178551/e3-sample.avi.html

Old Post May 4th, 2005 01:00 AM
Click here to Send Prod a Private Message Find more posts by Prod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EHmasterJedi
Jedi Master

I think because the duel is so fast it basically looks like it could only be choreographed, i think the main reason it doesnt look like there really fighting is that they hit there lightsabers together to fast, the movement can be as fast as they want but the sabers need to make contact longer for it to look real

Last edited by EHmasterJedi on May 4th, 2005 at 01:05 AM

Old Post May 4th, 2005 01:03 AM
Click here to Send EHmasterJedi a Private Message Find more posts by EHmasterJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

it looked fine

Old Post May 4th, 2005 01:07 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

are the sabers supposed to be hitting each other, or are they just twirling for no apparent reason?

maybe its old and they havent put the flashes on yet? (ive only seen the footage from 60mins....not this one..is it the same?)

Old Post May 4th, 2005 01:07 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prod
Portman lover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
it looked fine
I thought it looked GREAT yes

lots of action and speed was awesome!!

Old Post May 4th, 2005 01:14 AM
Click here to Send Prod a Private Message Find more posts by Prod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EHmasterJedi
Jedi Master

Im not talking about the twirling part just that part of the duel itself where they actualy are fighting and not twirling, for the most part it looked good and ill be happy with it, but each time they hit probably should of lasted a spit second more.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 01:14 AM
Click here to Send EHmasterJedi a Private Message Find more posts by EHmasterJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prod
Portman lover

so u think that it was a bit TOO fast????

LOL...looked great to me...will look awesome on may 19th

Old Post May 4th, 2005 01:16 AM
EHmasterJedi
Jedi Master

well i mean the faster they SWING the better but every time there sabers hit it should have been a split second pause, you see there supost to be trying to hit each other but by the time they hit there already moving the the next swing, you could argue that there useing the force and knowing as soon as they hit they wont kill the other but, in a real fight there would be a slight pause id think, its like i swing you block so there will be a second of anursha from them hitting that will keep them together, in that clip it was like they knew the moves to good and were hitting them so fast they didnt need that pause but could just tap each other and move on which makes for a lightening fast duel but it doesnt look right, look at TPM Obi v. Maul and watch the pauses evey time they hit, that was a very fast duel and looked the best so far in my oppinion..

Last edited by EHmasterJedi on May 4th, 2005 at 01:30 AM

Old Post May 4th, 2005 01:24 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mist
are the sabers supposed to be hitting each other, or are they just twirling for no apparent reason?

maybe its old and they havent put the flashes on yet? (ive only seen the footage from 60mins....not this one..is it the same?)
They're twirling and waiting for the other to flinch so they can get in a stab at their enemy. Waiting for the right moment to strike. Seems completely realistic to me. So no, the sabers aren't supposed to be hitting each other then. Completely finished shot.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 01:31 AM
LanceWindu

Old news rocks! rock

Carry on this discussion in the Interview thread where it was originally posted.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 01:37 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote