KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Stewie and Vegeta

Stewie and Vegeta
Started by: atv2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
atv2

Stewie and Vegeta

When I first saw Stewie on Family Guy, I could not help but to think of Vegeta's Voice. He sounds a lot like Vegeta. The fact that they both had a desire for world conquest made them more alike. Another interesting connection between the two is that we don't get to see Vegeta's mom in DragonBall Z and Stewie is trying to kill his mom in Family Guy. What is your view on it?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 05:00 AM
atv2 is currently offline Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

my view is that ur an idiot

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 05:48 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

This is a waste of the electricity required to transmit it. From the very outset, you were grasping at straws. They both have a British sort of accent, and Vegeta at one point wanted to rule the world.

And then there's you talking about their mothers. There is literally no connection here aside from the idea that Vegeta may have killed his mother (which is something you just made up with no backing or theory whatsoever.)

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 05:51 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy
This is a waste of the electricity required to transmit it. From the very outset, you were grasping at straws. They both have a British sort of accent, and Vegeta at one point wanted to rule the world.

And then there's you talking about their mothers. There is literally no connection here aside from the idea that Vegeta may have killed his mother (which is something you just made up with no backing or theory whatsoever.)
the fact u dignified this with a true response is the sad thing

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 06:11 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

LOL WUT!?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 03:11 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

There are a lit of things I could say, but I think this will sum it up quite nicely...

(please log in to view the image)

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 03:51 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote