KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » The Worst News

The Worst News
Started by: JohnnyLove19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyLove19
Depp/Manilow Maniac

The Worst News

Well, Ladies and Gents I guess we are gonna hve to wait another year to see POTC 2. On IMBD it says 2006 on the top, I am so depressed Im going to be so old when it comes out (21), I think thats too long to wait for a sequel but thats me...i thinks its wrong I HEARD FROM JERRY BRUCKHEIMER IN AN INTERVIEW THAT HE WANTS IT OUT JULY 2005, I am confused o well we'll know for sure when we see a trailer for it on the T.V.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 11:29 PM
JohnnyLove19 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyLove19 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLove19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

2006?!?!??!?! AH...Wha....UGH!!! 2006!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 12:19 AM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enya

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hey to all the people on the kmc LOTRs forum

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 12:33 AM
enya is currently offline Click here to Send enya a Private Message Find more posts by enya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH : ( too long!!! TOO long!!! Y the delay?!?!?!

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 12:42 AM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

figure if it comes up earlier they might screw it up give them more time to think of the perfect sequal

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 01:33 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Yeah I already new that but I agree with Jessie Dont want them to stuff it and the 3rd 1 comes out a cople months later so it wont b to bad

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 01:36 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

Yea. and i thought, THOUGHT i heard somewhere that Disney had money problems or something. And anyways thats, like FILM 2006 or something. it's 2006 something else. It means October 2005 to September 2006. So it might come out in October or november.
And then 2007 something means October 2006 to September 2007. So i don't think it'll be out in 2006. There was a big fight about this a while ago and then i saw that at the disney site. So i felt better but now i'm sharing with all of you the GOOD news.

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 03:28 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

yep...

love JOHNNY D KICKS A$$ love

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 03:34 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyLove19
Depp/Manilow Maniac

Ok, I can handle October 2005, OF COURSE WHAT WAS I THINKING OF COURSE OCTOBER JUST FOR MY BIRTHDAY, I KNEW JOHNNY AND I WERE COSMICLY CONNECTED, HE PULLED THROUGH FOR ME, just joking!!!!!!!!! Im not that crazy, anyway i thought that 3 years was too long for a sequel, remember Bad Boys 2 ya good film but Will Smith and Martin Lawrence lost their chemistry, they weren't as funny together like they were in the first 1, i think 2005 is enough time to get a good sequel without any of the actors losing their chemistry...I can't wait!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 06:44 PM
JohnnyLove19 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyLove19 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLove19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

Yea. i read somewhere that Johnny Depp (just for a joke) chased around a cook at a Hotel or something with a sword and he done all these moves from Pirates and everything so i think he'll still be the same ol' Jack! And i think 2 years is just enough time. Anyone whos a fan but not a BIG fan and don't even know that there will be a sequel they'll still remember what the first one was about so it'll all be ok.. I hope! Probably will be!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 07:03 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyLove19
Depp/Manilow Maniac

I read the dame article all I thought was 'o no not another armidillo incident' but 2 years is plenty

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 08:07 PM
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

lol. This has nuthing to do with what WE'RE talking about but go to the Auditions thread at the top of the Forums page and read what i wrote there... it's on the last page and i THINK it's the last post I posted. one of them. it's REALLY long. for anyone who wants to know about auditions!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 08:19 PM
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

2006??
oh my godbig grin
in 2006 i am 16 years old...
ow now....say it, say it's a joke!!

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 05:05 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

So will I but all well

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 07:37 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

That's WAY too long...boo! sad

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 03:47 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

i can't wait sooo long!!!!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 05:03 PM
«§hõnknêss»

Niether can I but at least there is going 2 be a 2&3

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 02:51 AM
Tassie

2006???!!

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dies*

*cries*

no i can't wait..... i have the least patience in the world!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 03:31 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

LOL So do I but Ill go crazy b4 then so I will b locked up and wont b able 2 c it at all NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOL

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 03:43 AM
Tassie

LOL, while you're locked up, i'll tell ye how it was stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 03:56 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote