KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Your Favorite Type Of Shark

Your Favorite Type Of Shark
Started by: DanieLs_4_Ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Your Favorite Type Of Shark

Hey I decided to make a sort of 'different' type of thread.
So wuts ur fave type of shark and why?

Mine's the Carcharadon Megaladon and Carcharadon Carcharius(sp), I've been studying their species since years ago, funny I cant even spell their scientific name isnt it? stick out tongue

I think the Megaladon are a really cool species because they lived millions of years ago, and are the largest species of shark found, ranging at 40-100 feet and nobody even knows if they're extinct, there are witnesses who've BELIEVED they've saw something like a megaladon, which may or may not be true. But they're still an awesome species.
The Great White is awesome because its also a large species of shark, the megaladon is its ancestor and closest related shark. This species has been in many films.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 09:33 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

greats whites are awesome. jaws messed me up for life though. i hate going into the ocean *shudders* i always watch the discovery channel and national geographic.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 09:37 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorondor
Love?

Macho, cause i seen one clamp down on some guys hand on a boat when they tried to kill it smile he had to get rushed to hospital...so i like those kind of sharks most.

A God Among Geeks

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 09:40 PM
Thorondor is currently offline Click here to Send Thorondor a Private Message Find more posts by Thorondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Lol, I see where the whole 'Jaws' thing came from, Ever since I was a little girl thats where my shark fascination came from.
Mako, you mean? The mako shark is really cool, I love the color of them. Deep Blue Sea was an awesome Mako shark movie.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 09:43 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

nurse sharks theyre cute love

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 09:43 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

i like uhm... the... shark... shark.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 09:45 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorondor
Love?

quote:
Originally posted by Falling4Daniel_
Deep Blue Sea was an awesome Mako shark movie.

That movie sucks.

A God Among Geeks

Thorondor is currently offline Click here to Send Thorondor a Private Message Find more posts by Thorondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

The dog shark! eek!

Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Nurse sharks are cool, I saw them at the aquarium and they swam over top my head heeehee.
Omg that reminds me of a wierd/short experience.When we were at the aquarium we were walking through the big tunnel and there were all diff types of sharks, mostly small ones, but there was a dark corner with seaweed and stuff and then all of a sudden a Nurse Shark with its mouth wide open and eyes glaring swam from the darkness and it was the freakiest thing ever.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 09:46 PM
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

Tiger sharks are pretty cool

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 10:00 PM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Hammerhead shark rule! rock

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 10:27 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

yea.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 10:32 PM
Darth Revan187

I like the Street Sharks

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 11:08 PM
Darth Revan187 is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan187 a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan187 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

lol

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 11:24 PM
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Great White Shark

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 11:29 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Same smile

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 11:35 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan187
I like the Street Sharks
Damn it thats what I was going to say laughing out loud

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 02:53 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Thorondor
Macho, cause i seen one clamp down on some guys hand on a boat when they tried to kill it smile he had to get rushed to hospital...so i like those kind of sharks most.
Well the douche who tryed to kill it got what he deserved

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 02:54 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

lol

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 02:57 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Here is mine..

Rainbow sharks that you can get at pet stores, Great white shark, and hammerhead shark.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 02:59 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote