KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » daredevil vs batman?

daredevil vs batman?
Started by: beavis46

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
beavis46

daredevil vs batman?

they're kinda similiar but who'd win?reflexes or gadgets?i know it depends a little on movie or comic.my money's on daredevil

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 05:11 PM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Viper
The Mack Daddy of Funk

Batman

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 05:46 PM
Viper is currently offline Click here to Send Viper a Private Message Find more posts by Viper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Batman...his intelligence gives him the upper hand.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 05:49 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Read previous threads, it's daredevil, no contest.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 06:05 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rasta

Batman.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 08:14 PM
Rasta is currently offline Click here to Send Rasta a Private Message Find more posts by Rasta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

People who say that someone would win against Batman "no contest" probably don't know Batman very well. Unless they're talking about the Silver Surfer or something.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 08:18 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

Straight up fist-fight - Daredevil. Coz otherwise bats could just use the sonics device he used on Superman or blow him up with batbombs. Just the billyclub for DD and the batarangs for bats, and DD wins it IMO.He's got the edge in speed and his senses allow him to figure out Bats every move that split second before he makes it.They're equal sparring partners in skill and strength but for me DD beats any non-powered human, due to his enhanced reflexes (which are a result of his being able to hear the shuffles and changes in heart-rythm as his opponent makes their move). ANY non-powered human including the Batman.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 08:39 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

Agree with Kal-el. H2H, Daredevil convincingly. With Batman's gadgets, maybe Batman.

>>>ANY non-powered human including the Batman.<<<

LoL, I was at the receiving end of a pissy fit for clarifying "super-powered" before. Let me ask you: what do you mean by "non-powered human?"

T'Challa...would soooo own Daredevil. For starters.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 11:10 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

I remembered a thread about batman vs. captain america and how it refused to end. Anyway, i had this comics when i was a kid. It was entitled cap goes mad. In the comics, captain america gets a really bad attitude problem, almost berserk, and dd tries to stop him. there are about 5 pages of fight scenes in the comics, and it ends with captain america walking away from the scene with dd on the ground completely beaten up. why im telling this? its just that i read the thread about batman vs. cap and for most people batman comes on top. then i have this comics that shows cap beating the crap out of daredevil. Modus Ponens.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 12:55 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

I'll try to scan the pages from the comics if i get to find it
then post the pics later

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 12:57 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Batman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kal-El, you pretty much summed it up. Fists, feet and throwing weapons means Daredevil wins. Full arsenal means Batman wins. Finally, the tiniest bit of context!

I am vengeance. I am the night. I am Batman!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 01:01 AM
The Batman is currently offline Click here to Send The Batman a Private Message Find more posts by The Batman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by FrothByte
Anyway, i had this comics when i was a kid. It was entitled cap goes mad.

That's...probably why it happened that way. Guarantee you that, written today, the outcome would be quite different.

Cap = trained by the best soldiers; DD = trained by the best combination martial artist/mystic.

*shrug*

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 02:10 AM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Batman and Daredevil!There is No comparison!!!!!!
Daredevil just can't be compared to Batman...

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 02:27 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Batman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batman was trained by the best martial artists, too, and more of them. I don't know about mystics, though. Young Bruce seems like he wouldn't patiently cotton to that kind of thing.

Punky, do you know anything about Daredevil? He's absolutely comparable to Batman. As high-profile characters go, he's the most similar to Batman in physical skills and his modus operandi. They're both detectives, they're both borderline crazy martial artists, and they're both urban legends that go undercover and beat information out of lowlifes when the need arises. Kal-El is correct in stating Daredevil would win if Batman did not have his arsenal at his disposal.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 04:04 AM
The Batman is currently offline Click here to Send The Batman a Private Message Find more posts by The Batman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

bats

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 04:05 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

DD's recently been shown as being able to tune out painful frequencies. he's also recently developed a habit of beating villians to within an inch of their lives. I think he'd pull a kingpin on bats. read DD V2 #50

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 05:28 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

I'm more of a daredevil fan but batman would win if he prepared,as he would with just about any opponent.if it was a fist-fight with no prepartion,its daredevil.they're similar in motive(both orphans looking for revenge/vengeance) and they're both gothic(eg.horned outfits)anyone know who came first?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 12:18 PM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Batman
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Daredevil wouldn't be so hot to beat the Batman half to death, just like the Batman wouldn't really want to hurt Daredevil. They're both merciful when it comes to good people, and they both each other is a good person.

The Batman came first, by far. He was first published in 1939. Daredevil was first published in 1963.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 01:06 PM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

anyone who thinks that batman can't win should remember that daredevil survived an encounter both with the demons of limbo, and Mephisto. I don't think batman (the modern age one, anyway) has ever fought anything as powerful

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 03:53 PM
kal-el
kryptonian slag

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Never
[B]That's...probably why it happened that way. Guarantee you that, written today, the outcome would be quite different.

Absolutely! DD is more deadly than he was and since the reworking of his past by Miller(with the Chaste teaching him), he's far more formidable than when that was written.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 07:43 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote