KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Why do they die?

Why do they die?
Started by: Mrs. Sparrow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mrs. Sparrow
Pirate Queen Extrodinare

Why do they die?

Who else thinks neo or trin shouldn't have died. I was so pissed off. that ruined the last movie for me other than that the entire trilogy rocked!

I went out with the Tin-man once. What?! He was anything but rusty...in the bedroom.

LOL!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 09:54 PM
Mrs. Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Mrs. Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Mrs. Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OSchan

sometimes people have to die to let othrs live. not every hero has to live through everything.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 04:39 AM
OSchan is currently offline Click here to Send OSchan a Private Message Find more posts by OSchan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

they had to die, they already died. It was Neo's and trinity's purpose to keep each other alive long enough to bring peace amongst the machines and man.Neo should have died in the first film, but it was because of trinity that neo came back, as in reloaded, trinity should have died but because of her love for him, he broke the cycle of entering the door, and saved her life. then in revolutions the saving of each others lives in the previous films comes together for them to ultimately follow there paths of purpose to reach a truce between the machines, if trininty didnt die in revo that may have determined different emotions in neo which could have meant a different outcome

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 01:10 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

sad give me a hankie

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 04:02 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

People die at all the time. Even people we don't want to die. Its a way of life, a way of the end of life, and I somtimes wonder why it has to be that way. But it does...Its a passing thing...
Trinity gave herself for Neo
Neo gave himself for her, and the rest of the world. That is how it sometimes is...you give up somthing for the good of others. And its that love and power that drives you to do things like that, give up your life...just for that one special person.
trinity would do anything for neo...and she did do everything, even give up her life.
Its hard to explain, but you know that the person you love, you would give up anything for her, you would do anything for them. Without them the rest of the world is meaningless. And if the task calls for your own life, you would give it in a heartbeat...Because you Love her. Some will argue, but I think they died for each other.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 06:54 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

*pms link to shadowy blue*

Im Back happy

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 07:09 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Neo is a tradgic hero.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 07:34 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

First of all, Neo isn't dead. second, Trinity had to die for Neo to sacrifice himself. If trinity hadn't died, Neo wouldn't have let Smith take him over. Trinity brought Neo through his life, as the ONE, but she would have kept him from fulfilling his duty, which is why, partly, the Oracle couldn't tell the outcome of her gambit.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 07:26 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by Cyclops
Neo is a tradgic hero.

and your dad thumb up

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 11:53 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

question: what is a 'tradgic' hero?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 01:23 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Numo
Kwisatz Haderach

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM

Well, well, it's been a long time. I see you're still as pedantic as ever. But thankfully some things never change.

"Always remember...your focus determines your reality."

May whatever God you believe in...have mercy on your RSIs. May the source be with you.

To know the truth, you must risk everything.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 12:13 PM
Numo is currently offline Click here to Send Numo a Private Message Find more posts by Numo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:

I think what my son means is someone who dies/sacrifices themself to save a person or people smile

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 03:58 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Numo> yes, it has been a long time. and yes, thankfully some things never change.

Korri> yeah, i know...i was just giving him a hard time for his spelling.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 10:47 AM
Numo
Kwisatz Haderach

quote:
Numo> yes, it has been a long time. and yes, thankfully some things never change.

And some things do...observe...

Overall i agree with your point.

"Always remember...your focus determines your reality."

May whatever God you believe in...have mercy on your RSIs. May the source be with you.

To know the truth, you must risk everything.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 02:33 PM
Numo is currently offline Click here to Send Numo a Private Message Find more posts by Numo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

eek! *Cluches chest, then falls over with a massive heart attack*

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 11:43 PM
The Alpha
anomaly

*takes Jedi to the hospital*
Doctor: "Sorry! He is dead."
*Jedi wakes up suddenly*
Me: "He is The One!".

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 04:02 PM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

...or maybe i just have the Medallion!!!

sorry, that was a bad joke, and a B movie...at least in my book.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 04:56 AM
Korri

quote:
Korri> yeah, i know...i was just giving him a hard time for his spelling.

leave my kids alone!! mad

they may not be as smart as you or as all knowing but that does not mean that they are any less than you are!!! bmiffed

hmph *slams door*

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 10:24 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

quote:
Originally posted by Korri
[B]they may not be as smart as you or as all knowing...

i don't get it...i'm not all that smart as it is...come on people, please...Omega is smart...i'm just intelligent...theres a difference.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 05:47 PM
Korri

i think your smart yes

talkin' of Omega where is our "goderator" wink

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 03:32 PM