KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Stop! Take a Step Back!

Stop! Take a Step Back!
Started by: The Inkeeper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Inkeeper

Shocked Stop! Take a Step Back!

You know the worlds favourite auction site? Ebay, not thaibrides.com,. Well, it has been hit by some super bad super evil virus thats going to totally literally eat your PC away if you visit the site. All you Mac and laptop users, i didnt mean just PCs beofre you get all technical, its going to eat your machine and then you and your loved ones.

So stay away

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 06:56 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

I believed that up til the eating of loved ones mad

Are you Sauron??

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 07:04 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Yep i am.

Really, believe me, the eating loved ones was a bit far but there is a REALLY bad virus on Ebay, the county people are phoning all the schools and its all blocked down in my school, at the libraries, everywhere. I suggest you dont go there

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 07:10 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

I won't, thanks. But you shouldn't have added the funny to it. Some won't take it seriously now erm

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 07:13 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Eww...everyone should keep away from Ebay, i agree.

As Al Yankovich put it best - ''World Wide garage sale'' its exactly what it is.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 07:14 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

In which case their PC dies. A warnings a warning. If they want to openly disobey me, then they can happy

edit- yeah they should keep away in general, but specifically this time, anybody who wants to see ham with mary's face in or one of Jesus' actual sandals, then wait happy

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 07:15 PM
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never buy shit off eBay.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 07:16 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

i use ebay.co.uk anyway, and i have nortons, so im not worried

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 07:43 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

You should be, it has taken down half of my school PCs before we got warned. All because one was on ebay, damn linking school network mad

they have norton

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 07:58 PM
eggmayo

theoretically, my pc should be screwed, because i JUST bought two things off there. but its not.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 08:04 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

I love ebay. I am an ebay junkie. Please fix ebay oh great gods of the interweb - my life is empty without it.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 08:07 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

quote:
Originally posted by eggmayo
theoretically, my pc should be screwed, because i JUST bought two things off there. but its not.

and you know this?

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 08:09 PM
eggmayo

well its working, my nortons scan is telling me system is shipshape, and i have downloaded nothing in the past three days because my firewall will not allow it

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 08:13 PM