KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deadpool vs. Scorpion vs. Lobo

Deadpool vs. Scorpion vs. Lobo
Started by: Cosmo Kramer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cosmo Kramer

Deadpool vs. Scorpion vs. Lobo

who would win this very dangerous fight? Would Scorpion even penetrate Deadpools skin or even survive to narrate?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 11:49 PM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

well, deadpool and lobo are already immortal, so they aren't going to win or lose.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 11:58 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

So does Scorpion live? pirate

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 12:00 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

wait.. which scorpion? Please tell me its the one from mortal kombat... if its him, he wins.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 12:45 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

no

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 12:52 AM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Actually, Lobo is gonna win. Him and Deadpool are immortal, but Lobo's the only one who's at Superman-level here, so Wade goes splat in the worse way. And Scorpion, yeah you gotta be more specific. Regardless though, Lobo wins.

And I forgot to mention, this is completely onesided.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Last edited by Tron on Dec 7th, 2004 at 02:21 AM

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 02:16 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

actually scorpion is an undead warrior, and I'm guessing can be killed though

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 03:09 AM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz

if its mortal kombat scorpion, then yes, he can be killed... by having any type of spiritual weapon (im not talking holy hand grenade or crusifix arrow or anything like that) such as the spiritual vortex that quan chi and shang tsung summoned rip his soul to shreds and cast them throught the relms.....

.... but he still came back, because the gods decided they needed a new champion...

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 04:35 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

umm...is this spider-man scorpion or MK scorpion?

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 04:42 AM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

The Spidey one i think...

My money is on Lobo. Yet DP would probably survive the battle, i doubt he would win, and Lobo is the most powerful.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 04:43 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz

i figured it was mk, as he is a hot topic today, and spidey scorp would have his ass raped by both of the other chars, whereas mk scorp stands a decent chance.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 04:43 AM
jinzin

Wade is gonna get spanked, He got his ass pounded in about 2 seconds in the latest x-force book, this fights no different. Scorpion might be able to win, he could grab lobo, teleport to the netherrealm and teleport back without him. Lobo's fighting demons of netherrealm for eternity and scorpion's taking a nap after a long day of kickin ass.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 04:46 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Lobo.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 04:49 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz

i like the scorpion teleporting lobo to the netherrealm, but why teleport back? Scorpion is basically the ruler of the netherrealm (down there, even ermac and noob can't hold a candle to him) because his power increases something like 10 fold PER SECOND while he's down there....

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 04:51 AM
jinzin

.....and he's the general of armies of the undead, but I just thought he'd be too busy or lazy to take out lobo himself, he'd probably want to go out to have some drinks and check in on lobo after he relaxed a bit.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 05:06 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saurabh kanhere
Restricted

Account Restricted

lobo easily..........

Old Post May 2nd, 2015 11:46 AM
saurabh kanhere is currently offline Click here to Send saurabh kanhere a Private Message Find more posts by saurabh kanhere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote