KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What the hell is the deal?

What the hell is the deal?
Started by: Darth Revan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Revan
-

What the hell is the deal?

Ok, first of all, let me ask the mods not to kill me if I'm wrong.

But Raz made at least two really weird, pointless threads in the past day. Not like him at all. Plus, it was daytime here (in the US) when he did it. Meaning that it was the middle of the night where Raz is. So, either I'm totally insane, or it's that BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING guy messing around. He said he was going to ruin somebody's reputation last night. I think he figured out Raz's password somehow and is posting under his username. Like I said, if I'm even more insane that I usually am, go ahead and close this thread. I just have this weird feeling that all is not well here in KMC...

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 05:04 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Where are the threads?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 05:05 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
akili29

hello

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 05:05 AM
akili29 is currently offline Click here to Send akili29 a Private Message Find more posts by akili29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
akili29

the time ive been here no body talks

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 05:06 AM
akili29 is currently offline Click here to Send akili29 a Private Message Find more posts by akili29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Soth
Where are the threads?

"Check this out" here in the OTF, and "wanna crash your browser" in the GDF. DON'T CLICK THE LINKS

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 05:06 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

I got pissed off about the password thing. mad

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 05:07 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
akili29

so i'm going to find someone to tlak to on this

akili29

bye

Darth Revan
-

OK, another weird thing. Leatherface posted "hi". I left the thread and came back, the message was changed, and there's no note about it having been changed. Only admins can edit posts without people knowing, as far as I know.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 05:09 AM
Pantera
< insert random comment >

I just edited my post. I said hi to akili but my post was late so I edited it.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 05:12 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Very Un-Raz, yes

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 05:12 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
akili29

i'm bak

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 05:14 AM
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by leatherface12
I just edited my post. I said hi to akili but my post was late so I edited it.

I know, but usually it puts a little note at the end of your post saying "edited by ____ at ___"...

Testing this now by editing my post

I don't see anything that lets you turn it off

akili29

oh no! i messed up!

i didn't know wat that signature meant!

akili29

i accidentally put my biography in there

lil bitchiness
-

Re: What the hell is the deal?

quote:
Originally posted by Barf Heaven
Ok, first of all, let me ask the mods not to kill me if I'm wrong.

But Raz made at least two really weird, pointless threads in the past day. Not like him at all. Plus, it was daytime here (in the US) when he did it. Meaning that it was the middle of the night where Raz is. So, either I'm totally insane, or it's that BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING guy messing around. He said he was going to ruin somebody's reputation last night. I think he figured out Raz's password somehow and is posting under his username. Like I said, if I'm even more insane that I usually am, go ahead and close this thread. I just have this weird feeling that all is not well here in KMC...

buddy, I like you and all, but....Raz was having fun!
And I for once, love his sence of humour...its so different and damn funny!!

*shakes fist at Raz* I'll get you for making my comp go spazic...

What pointless threads are you talking about? Take a look arround...seriosly, just take a look arround the OTF, its overflowing with copy cat threads and usuless crap thats not worth reading the title of, let alone the context!
I for one think, Raz's threads are so totally different and damn straight amusing!

Number two...Raz is an adminstrator, i highly doubt that some random person could crack Raz's password!

Besides, if you went into Raz's account, would your first act me to make a stupid thread? I think not...would you not be tempted to mess arround with people's accounts, ban people randomly....like Tex account...ban him for fun, see what he does....laughing out loud

There is no way....Raz's reputation is as great as it ever was...in my books.
Unilke many other people, he tends to have fun...
The ''clear the cookies'' thread was damn funny...and quite unexpected!

You cant call that useless...it was for fun and it was funny!

Seriously, BH, i like you and all, but take a look arround the OTF, then you'll get the idea of what uselsess threads are all about...

I say there should be more practical jokes made by Raz...he made this place very interesting once....

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 05:15 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

oops I was wrong ok ignore that last part

akili29

thats gonna get annoying really fast

Darth Revan
-

Re: Re: What the hell is the deal?

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
buddy, I like you and all, but....Raz was having fun!
And I for once, love his sence of humour...its so different and damn funny!!

*shakes fist at Raz* I'll get you for making my comp go spazic...

What pointless threads are you talking about? Take a look arround...seriosly, just take a look arround the OTF, its overflowing with copy cat threads and usuless crap thats not worth reading the title of, let alone the context!
I for one think, Raz's threads are so totally different and damn straight amusing!

Number two...Raz is an adminstrator, i highly doubt that some random person could crack Raz's password!

Besides, if you went into Raz's account, would your first act me to make a stupid thread? I think not...would you not be tempted to mess arround with people's accounts, ban people randomly....like Tex account...ban him for fun, see what he does....laughing out loud

There is no way....Raz's reputation is as great as it ever was...in my books.
Unilke many other people, he tends to have fun...
The ''clear the cookies'' thread was damn funny...and quite unexpected!

You cant call that useless...it was for fun and it was funny!

Seriously, BH, i like you and all, but take a look arround the OTF, then you'll get the idea of what uselsess threads are all about...

I say there should be more practical jokes made by Raz...he made this place very interesting once....

Yeah but this just seems really weird and out of the blue... Probably just the ol' imagination kicking in again wacko

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 05:16 AM
akili29

oops

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 05:16 AM