KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Fahrenhype 9/11

Fahrenhype 9/11
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Fahrenhype 9/11

For those of you who for some reason took Michael Moore's movie "Fahrenheit 9/11" as truth, I strongly urge you to watch the documentary "Fahrenhype 9/11". It is the truth behind the lies of Michael Moore's documentary.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 05:29 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Smile

big grin O wow! I thought I was the only one who had watched FareinHype (sp?) 9/11

I LOVED it

Michael Moore cut out a lot of important stuff--- he used people in his movie with out their permission

Shame on you- Michael Moore!!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 05:34 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Is it available for rent? I heard it was an Overstock.com exclusive..

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 05:48 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

you can rent it or buy it @ a store like Best Buy or Circuit City

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 05:50 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote:
Originally posted by MornGlory
big grin O wow! I thought I was the only one who had watched FareinHype (sp?) 9/11

I LOVED it

Michael Moore cut out a lot of important stuff--- he used people in his movie with out their permission

Shame on you- Michael Moore!!

Agreed. That is unfair to those people. My favorite line in the movie was a joke about Moore being un-American. "He is un-American. And he isn't British... he must be French." LOL! laughing

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 08:54 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I saw it at Walmart the other day. Not interested in it. Don't need a movie to tell me that Micheal Moore is full of it.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 09:15 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Who saw Michael moore on Question time last night?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 10:42 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep saw him on that, was interesting to watch. Can't believe they got some man from The Sun newspaper lol! one of the worst newspapers here in Britain.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 02:19 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spamandreeses

quote:
Originally posted by Myth
Agreed. That is unfair to those people. My favorite line in the movie was a joke about Moore being un-American. "He is un-American. And he isn't British... he must be French." LOL! laughing

why is he un-american? do you mean he isn't patriotic? i think he is more patriotic than george bush....and if i was american and people said micheal moore was un-american then i would be rushing out of there pretty quick.

question time was brilliant. i HATE richard littlejohn and am really pissed off tat he was representing Britian...the british do not think like that right wing prat. we did not support the war and do think bush should apologize.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 06:44 PM
spamandreeses is currently offline Click here to Send spamandreeses a Private Message Find more posts by spamandreeses Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

why would i buy a movie filled with twisted biast exxagerations, and knowledge that is commenly known from reading the news paper? People really went orgasmic over this film, i guess it shows how gullable and naive people can be.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 07:49 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Oh yes....who would I rather listen to? Hyper-conservative freedom-restricting liars, or hyper-liberal conspiracy theorist radicals? I'll take the liberals anyday.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 08:39 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

are you serious?...i'll take neither..liberals and consertives are both lying manipulative fools and anyone who bases there opinion behind someone just on the fact that theyre liberal or conservative is just as foolish

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 08:45 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I was saying if I had to pick

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 08:49 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah, but then again. In your eyes conservatives restrict freedoms, but in the eyes of a conservative liberals restrict freedoms. extreme liberalis and conservatives have a disease. they never talk to each other, only at each other. I personally dont have the patience to speak with people who say that liberals or conservatives restrict freedoms or bring this country down. I dont like to put titles on my religoun or politcal views.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 09:16 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Say what you will about Micheal moore and his movies, but if someone makes a whole movie as a retort to another movie, it did something right.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 01:18 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Woah, Im in a full agreement with BF here. He must have hit a nerve if someone made a another movie as a ''come back''

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 01:52 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
why would i buy a movie filled with twisted biast exxagerations, and knowledge that is commenly known from reading the news paper? People really went orgasmic over this film, i guess it shows how gullable and naive people can be.

Which one you talkin about? stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 03:04 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
Say what you will about Micheal moore and his movies, but if someone makes a whole movie as a retort to another movie, it did something right.

Not exactly. Documentaries are making counterpoints to other documentaries many times all the time big grin

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 03:06 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

what people dont get is michael moores movie was still a movie, he is trying to make a point, he doesnt totaly lie but he doesnt tell you the other side of the story either... and why should he? he cant convince people of his point by telling them why hes wrong... anyone who changes their opinion bases on a movie like farenhight anyway is an idiot.. there should be a political test you have to pass before you can vote because most people dont know dick.. by the way im not saying michael moore is right or wrong or anything just that its a movie and it should be biases

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 04:54 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Smile

quote:
Originally posted by Myth

love it when that one guy who lost his limps - calls Michael moore a nazi laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 04:59 AM