KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Blatant Lies!(the good time thread, the fun thread)

Blatant Lies!(the good time thread, the fun thread)
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Smile Blatant Lies!(the good time thread, the fun thread)

Tell everyone here on these forums a blatant lie!!! It'll be fantastic! I'll go first . ...

I've never posted here before, nor have I ever posted here while drinking beer. no expression

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 06:32 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I am really 22 and live in California no expression

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 06:33 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

laughing out loud nice!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 06:40 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

TH didn't you once tell me you played Frodo in LotR no expression

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 06:41 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

No, I played the part of, um . . . . . . Kevin Bacon! eek! yes

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 06:45 AM
silver_tears

sweetness smokin'
Did I mention I was in PotC cool

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 06:48 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Yes, in fact you did! big grin I heard you are up for an Oscar?!?!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 06:50 AM
Peloquin
Restricted

Account Restricted

I once played the role of a freckle on Kevin Bacons ass, nothing too exciting it was a small part really smile

Chillin out with my little Irish leprechaun, my faithful butler Jeeves and a ukulele playin Hawaiian midget. All is solid in Pel's world.

"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."
-Kahlil Gibran

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 06:53 AM
Peloquin is currently offline Click here to Send Peloquin a Private Message Find more posts by Peloquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

That's right, for best supporting actress smokin'

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 06:54 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by Peloquin
I once played the role of a freckle on Kevin Bacons ass, nothing too exciting it was a small part really smile

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud I totally remember seeing that movie with my uncle Pete.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 07:12 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I told George Lucas my little idea for a space movie one time back in the seventies.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 07:14 AM
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

I'm 23 and drive a Dodge Viper GTS 8.0 V12 oh yeah, and I run a sucessfull multi-millionaire business selling bacon.

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 10:27 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordMortis
O Castitas Lilium

I earned £1 million form working in a burger bar last year

Don't make Lucy angry... Bad things happen...

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 10:35 AM
LordMortis is currently offline Click here to Send LordMortis a Private Message Find more posts by LordMortis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

I'm really a girl with a 36-24-32 Figure, the pics I post are of my older brother.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 12:19 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

i am a very powefull hacker
and i can actually close down this site if i feel by sending loads of data which will clog up the system which means it will be shut down for a couple of weeks.

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 12:50 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
holdenhsvgtsr
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Daedalus
I'm 23 and drive a Dodge Viper GTS 8.0 V12 oh yeah, and I run a sucessfull multi-millionaire business selling bacon.

get a real car(im not liein)

spookey my one true love
LegolasIsMyManaquabarbie girl

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 12:51 PM
holdenhsvgtsr is currently offline Click here to Send holdenhsvgtsr a Private Message Find more posts by holdenhsvgtsr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I'm the daughter of the United States' president

holdenhsvgtsr
Restricted

Account Restricted

ahhhhhhhh a bush terriest

spookey my one true love
LegolasIsMyManaquabarbie girl

holdenhsvgtsr is currently offline Click here to Send holdenhsvgtsr a Private Message Find more posts by holdenhsvgtsr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

I'm goddamn sexy!!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 12:58 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

i once taught a monkey how to lay golden eggs
i named him Bill
he played with my giant computer when i wasnt looking
then one day he ran away and used the golden eggs to fund his new computer software business he called micro something and created a boggy software called... um.... was it doors or windows?
anyways with all the golden eggs he was laying he could afford to make boggy software and not care and now he's the richest "man" on earth

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 01:35 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote