KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Revan's Team vs. Luke's Team

Revan's Team vs. Luke's Team
This poll is closed.
Sith 3 30.00%
Jedi 7 70.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: Dark Thor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darth Revan, Count Dooku, and ROTS Anakin are marching through the Jedi Temple. They have slaughtered nearly all but three Jedi. NJO Luke, Mace Windu, and Obi-Wan. They clash in the Jedi Archives room.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:07 PM
Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Creator
A being beyond power

Jedi but just barely, Luke would win and assist the others before they finish.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:11 PM
Click here to Send The Creator a Private Message Find more posts by The Creator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

More like the other way around. Obi and Mace will finish before Revan and Luke, so it's three on one, Jedi win.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:12 PM
Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

two ways at this. NJO Luke stalls Revan. Obi gets killed my Dooku. Mace beats Anakin. Mace beats Dooku (Janus might debate saying that Dooku could beat Windu). Then Mace assists Luke to destroy Revan. OR Mace beats Dooku. Obi beats Anakin. And the two helps Luke annihilate Revan

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:16 PM
Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

I don't know. Unless Obi-Wan can get Anakin to pull an idiotic stunt like the one on Mustafar, they'll be pretty caught up. And it is likely that Mace will fall to Dooku, although it coud go the other way. So basically, it comes down to three big stalemates. You've basically combined the two biggest stalemates we know of, plus a less difficult one, into one battle. Now, I think that Luke will take out Revan before the others finish their respective matches.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:34 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Creator
A being beyond power

Exactly my thoughts.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:38 PM
Click here to Send The Creator a Private Message Find more posts by The Creator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

they're in the jedi temple, so i doubt Obi can get Anakin to make a stupid stunt. Otherwise, Revan fights forever with Luke, and Obi duels for the rest of his life with Anakin

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 12:18 AM
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Oh great, let's slap three giant stalemate chess matches into one thread and see who wins. This fight could take hours, depending on the location.

Hell, make an episode out of this fight alone. Revan, Dooku, Anakin vs. NJO Luke, Mace, Obi-Wan in the Jedi Temple, yay!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 12:21 AM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

are you making fun of my thread? no expression

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 12:24 AM
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

No, but I am saying make the threads a bit more managable, so as not to have a huge melting pot of speculation. There was a reason why there is 3v3 limit in the first place.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 12:30 AM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

And each of these sub-duels, Luke vs. Revan, Mace vs. Dooku, and Obi-Wan vs. Anakin, are all duels on there own. It's nigh impossible to judge who the victor as a team would be.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 12:54 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

To many unknowns..

Obi and Anakin would duel for an eternity.

Mace and Dooku I can't tell you who will win.

Luke and Revan will fight for ever as well, the winner will depend on idiocy and a mistake... So Anakin is the weak link, Jedi win.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 02:12 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Creator
A being beyond power

I think it will come down to Luke beating Revan and assissting the others as I have already said.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 02:15 AM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Revan could take Luke. It would be a really tough fight, but he could win. Dooku is slightly better than Mace, so he wins, and Anakin would beat Obi-wan with Dooku and Revan's help.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 03:10 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Frobo
Jawa hairstylist..of doom

Revan and luke will go on forever and ever and ever with revan having a slight edge.

Dooku has beat mace in the past so i'm betting on him

Anakin was all over obi most of the fight, you might say obi didn't want to kill him but when it came down to it he wasn't left with much of a choice. Even if anakin is dumb and gets chooped up dooku pwns obi.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 03:44 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Frobo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Frobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luke Is Better

how can u say that revan has a slight edge in all the other threads revan get smashed by ragnos and every1 also says that luke could stand up to ragnos mayb even beat him now i don't like luke that much now but still just using this logic u can't tell the luke would own revan

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 04:26 AM
Click here to Send Luke Is Better a Private Message Find more posts by Luke Is Better Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Luke Is Better
how can u say that revan has a slight edge in all the other threads revan get smashed by ragnos and every1 also says that luke could stand up to ragnos mayb even beat him now i don't like luke that much now but still just using this logic u can't tell the luke would own revan

Where does it say Luke beats Ragnos? Ragnos is cited as "the Dark Lord of the Sith -- the most powerful of the most powerful."

I agree though, how do they "go on forever and ever and ever" yet Revan has a slight edge? If he had a slight edge, it likely wouldn't go on forever. That line right there is showing your true colors -- you WANT Revan to win, but you don't want to say outright that Revan will, so you use "going on forever and ever" as some kind of mask.

This thread is plain unmanageable. You have three duels in one that are almost too close to call.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 04:46 AM
Se7in

Saying that because Dooku beat Mace once, he could beat Mace now is invalid. Dooku beat Anakin, but Anakin beats Dooku later, so it can't be considered fullproof. I believe RotS Mace could take Dooku. Anakin and Obi-Wan would continue, but with Mace's help, Anakin goes down. Now Revan and Luke would be difficult, but I consider NJO Luke the strongest, only being able to be bested by possibly Ragnos.

Mace beats Dooku.

Obi-Wan and Mace beat Anakin.

Luke, with or without the help of Obi and Mace, beats Revan.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:09 AM
Click here to Send Se7in a Private Message Find more posts by Se7in Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Great Vengeance

Originally posted by Illustrious
Ragnos is cited as "the Dark Lord of the Sith -- the most powerful of the most powerful."

Is that actually documented somewhere or did you pull that out of your ***(no offense intended)

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:22 AM
Click here to Send Great Vengeance a Private Message Find more posts by Great Vengeance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Is that actually documented somewhere or did you pull that out of your ***(no offense intended)

What the hell do you think "cited" means?

It's in The Tales of the Jedi: The Golden Age of the Sith TPB and is one of those solid evidence narrations.

I don't pull stuff out of my ass besides logical inferences, sorry to disappoint you.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:24 AM