KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Digimon Makers

Digimon Makers
Started by: Digikid236

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digikid236

Digimon Makers

Jacen Denmark raced to the digidome. He was going to make his digimon. Of course he would only see it on the television screen. Going to a computer, he inserted his cash. He typed in his name and his digimon Flarerismon. He gave the digimon a body sumilar to Leomon's. He was orange and red and a mega level. " Thank you for creating Flarerismon." The computer screen said. Just then his freinds walked in the door.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 01:39 PM
Digikid236 is currently offline Click here to Send Digikid236 a Private Message Find more posts by Digikid236 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digikid236

" Hi guys!" Long time no see. How have you been?" He asked the guys. There were two of them. Both were girls. They were twins. They were Sunny and Summer. Summer had light brown hair and blue eyes in a ponytail, while Sunny had dark brown hair to her shoulders and lavender eyes. Summer whore blue jeans and goggles and a blue shirt. Sunny had clothes simular to Summers only green instead of blue. " Nothing much. Just hanging out at the beach." They replied ruffling his short black hair. Jacen whore blue jeans and an orange shirt with matching goggles. Smiling they waited for Jacen's D-Card to pop out. The card slid out and Jacen pocketed it.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 09:30 PM
Digikid236 is currently offline Click here to Send Digikid236 a Private Message Find more posts by Digikid236 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

good sofar

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 11:47 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digikid236

Chapter 2:
The next day the three freinds left the school. At the large Digidome they inserted their cards into the slot. An erie glow shot from the Television screen. Out came three digivices simular to cell phones." The Digital World is in trouble!We must hlep!" Summer said.

More later!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 02:54 AM
Digikid236

Nodding they went outside. Suddenly they were in a Digital Feild. Startled they saw three red, green, and blue streaks crash in front of them. Out from the ground floated three D-Evos. The D-Evos looked like D-Tectors with a disk reader and phone button. Jecan had red, Summer had blue, and Sunny had green.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 11:20 PM
slim_thug
Restricted

Account Restricted

why did ya stop writing the story

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 04:19 PM
slim_thug is currently offline Click here to Send slim_thug a Private Message Find more posts by slim_thug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digikid236

I need someone else to post a chapter!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 10:30 PM