KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Who Thinks Revolutions Was Useless !!!

Who Thinks Revolutions Was Useless !!!
Started by: nickysan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nickysan

Miffed Worst Movie Ever!!!!!!!!

mad I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO DISAPPOINTED IN ALL MY LIFE! THE ENDING TO REVOLUTIONS BLEW ASS! THE FIST AND SECOND MOVIES WHERE SOMETHING THAT GOD HIM SELF COULD NOT MAKE SO PERFECT! ANDY AND LARRY SHOULD HAVE THE CRAP KICK OUT OF THEM FOR MAKING THE WORST MOVIE EVER AND KILLING THE MATRIX TRILOGY!!!!!!! miffed no thumb down thumb down thumb down

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:18 AM
nickysan is currently offline Click here to Send nickysan a Private Message Find more posts by nickysan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Are you basing the opinion that the movie sucked just because of the ending? I agree that the ending wasn't very good, but the rest of the movie was the s**t.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:20 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ITALIAN926

You know what, I was pissed how they did M2 but gave them the benefit of the doubt that the last of the trilogy would fix everything. WHAT A HUGE LET DOWN... they should of stopped at M1. These mutherfuks obviously only care about money and special effects. Now all the over analyzing people will jump in here and defend this piece of junk. You shouldnt have to analyze ANY movie that in depth.. you shouldnt have to play video games, watch cartoons and read comic books to get critical information. These people fukin ROBBED us and ruined a good thing.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:22 AM
ITALIAN926 is currently offline Click here to Send ITALIAN926 a Private Message Find more posts by ITALIAN926 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickysan

I was wating to see neo go like super sayin on smith and "rewrite the matrix as he saw fit" it was just to jesus like at the end. he should have beatin' the shit out of smith and then gone to see the architect agan knowing that he had to reload the matrix.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:27 AM
nickysan is currently offline Click here to Send nickysan a Private Message Find more posts by nickysan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

this is the kind of ending that someone makes when they want to hav another sequal, and yet it is impossible to make another one. Neo is dead, the war is over, and the ending was something that u can only find in the anal crevaces of Queen Latifah. It kind of reminds me of the Terminator 3 movie, where the ending is something that needs a sequal, but they cant. The Matrix is over and it is over on the worst note u can think ofthumb down

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:31 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickysan

I just wanna kill myself im so disapointed. i feel like i've been raped in the ass by all of smiths clones

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:34 AM
ITALIAN926

I disagree, they left this end open so that these money hungry bastards can one day DO a 4th movie. I guarantee that one day there WILL be a Matrix4, regardless as to what theyre SAYING now. As soon as Keanu realizes he's not getting any other job opening other than Sweet December he'll be back in blink of an eye.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:36 AM
ITALIAN926 is currently offline Click here to Send ITALIAN926 a Private Message Find more posts by ITALIAN926 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

i believe that they made Neo into a program, u know how all programs that do their job is invisible? Well maybe he is a rainbow now

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:38 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickysan

I dont give a rats ass i just want andy and larry to die a slow and painful death to pay for killing the matrix trilogy

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:38 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Another stupid thread about people being pissed off. For the last time, nobody cares if you are angry!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:42 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickysan

SCREW YOU REX! THE MOVIE SUCKED ASS!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:44 AM
saxmanuw

If you liked M1 and even M2, DO NOT SEE REVOLUTIONS!!!!

Absolutely the WORST POSSIBLE WAY to end a great series!!! Do you all remember the feeling you had after the first movie? Well, I do. And I know I didn't feel like I'd beaten over the head with a blunt object like I have with this movie. M1 was one of the most original movies to come out of Hollywood EVER, and look how far we've come. Revolutions is filled with every cliche, corny line, and self-serving BULLSHIT that the Wachowski Bros. could cram in to little over 2 hours. For all you people defending it, I seriously can't believe you enjoyed the first (and to a lesser extent the second) movie. Don't you feel USED???? Doesn't having to come up with your OWN reasons to defend the plot holes make you the LEAST bit angry???? And tying them up in a ****ing online game is just about the worst idea in the history of bad ideas. Worst $9.50 I have EVER spent, and I really would like to hear what you people defending it have to say other than "Duh, you don't understand it." What is there to understand???? That Trinity's death makes absolutely no ****ing sense in the storyline? That the invasion of Zion and that bullshit with the kid was NOT in fact the corniest acting ever?? That the Merovingian added absolutely NOTHING to the storyline other than filler for the first 30 minutes??? Come on people, to quote Rage Against the Machine in M1, WAKE UP!!!!! This was two guys ****ing SELLING OUT, plain and simple. They painted themselves into a corner in M2 and what did they do? Well, they just smashed the walls down, grabbed the Wizard of Oz script, and decided to have a warm fuzzy ending. Is there any DOUBT that the Matrix movies would have ended 10 times better if the Matrix were just reloaded again and the cycle was repeated????? My god.....I'm so pissed I just wanna ****in find those two idiots and ask them "WHERE THE **** IS THE REAL MOVIE, BECAUSE THAT SURE AS HELL WASN'T IT!!!!!"

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 06:29 AM
saxmanuw is currently offline Click here to Send saxmanuw a Private Message Find more posts by saxmanuw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ITALIAN926

I agree with you on some notes, but keep in mind that M2 and M3 were made simultaneously, so they didnt back themselves into a corner, the whole mess was actually planned.
Like I said in other threads, after M1 it was strictly about special effects and making money. Not only do they sell these 2 junkie movies, but they sell cartoons, video games and comics, They put important information in each and people that see ONLY the movie are left with a ton of confusion. I developed a slight hatred towards these brothers.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 06:38 AM
Underp

thank GOD i didn't buy the MATRIX & RELOADED DVDs.

I have a great QUALITY backup of both of them in DVD-Rs and i don't pretend to pay a cent for REVOLUTIONS.

REVOLUTIONS will stay on DVD-R too, in my closet. The Trilogy SUCKS.

I Think George LUCAS is behind the REVOLUTIONS failure. HEHE.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 07:06 AM
Underp is currently offline Click here to Send Underp a Private Message Find more posts by Underp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Trinity had to die, to get Neo to sacrifice himself, to save the matrix, just as Trinity had to enter the matrix in Reloaded to get Neo to make the right decision. The merovingian is a good representation of a program, in that he cannot understand human feelings, cannot understand the lengths the human mind and psyche is willing to go for love. If Revolutions had ended with the cycle being continued, there would have been three movies for NO REASON!! IN revolutions, when the Matrix is reset, basically, from the destruction caused by Smith, it was the best possible ending, because the ONE ended the war, brought freedom for his people. THe Architect said it himself, the humans that dont accept it can be freed, plain and simple. I found nothing wrong with Revolutions, no plot holes, no loose ends, nothing. It is the conclusion to the trilogy, and, if i dont say so myself, was a DAMN GOOD ENDING. Co-existence was chosen, by both human and machine, and they can live in harmony. I want to know what plot holes you are refering to.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 07:36 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
morgan01

finally jedi i was waiting for you to get on all night to stand up for the movie! although i feel the movie did its own job of that. i liked the way it ended

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 07:40 AM
morgan01 is currently offline Click here to Send morgan01 a Private Message Find more posts by morgan01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

sorry, morgan, wasnt able to see it until 11 Eastern Standard Time...Had Chem lab and classes i couldnt miss...but it was worth the wait...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 07:41 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
morgan01

definelty was. i had chem lab early i got lucky. so much negativity has been posted on the movie i thought it was great.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 07:46 AM
morgan01 is currently offline Click here to Send morgan01 a Private Message Find more posts by morgan01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ITALIAN926

Simply amazing to me that machines pity the humans and just do an about face.. even if they DID make a deal with Neo. So now we have man and machine living in harmony.. right?

The machines are still growing their crops of people to plug into a replica world.. and people still have to basically stay within Zion, not only because its still their best defense to an always looming POSSIBLE attack, but because the sun is still blacked out and Im sure the temperature is pretty damn cold. So, Id say they didnt really accomplish much after all.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 07:46 AM
saxmanuw

Plot Holes?

There aren't any plot holes if you're just going to create a bunch of "Makes sense" arguments for everything that doesn't fit in. First of all, Trinity's death scene lasted about 5 minutes. Now I realize that it's not a plot hole, it's just TERRIBLE movie making.

"Co-existence was chosen, by both human and machine, and they can live in harmony."

What the hell is this???? Co-exist???? So the people of Zion will just say, "OK, there are still billions of humans in the Matrix but since they subconsciously aren't choosing to leave it, we'll just let 'em be." And if they don't choose to leave, they stay batteries??? HOW IS THAT AN ENDING FOR YOU????? Now THAT seems like the movies were made for no reason to me. And how exactly did Neo change the Matrix "as he saw fit" as Morpheus described??? Morpheus also described the One as someone who would lead to the "Destruction of the Matrix...." and that obviously didn't happen either. And how about a little more explanation into why Neo's powers translated into the real world???? I realize you guys have thought about it long and hard and come up with some answer that fits the movie, but a good movie should not require meditation to figure out. That's what BOOKS are for.
"The merovingian is a good representation of a program, in that he cannot understand human feelings, cannot understand the lengths the human mind and psyche is willing to go for love."
Once again, you seem to have a completely different story in your head that you've created. The merovingian portion of Revolutions was absolutely ridiculous and consisted of "Whatever, I'm not giving you what you want. Oh, you're willing to die aren't you. Well, in that case here's what you want." I mean, the whole train thing??? Could they seriously not explain it any better than that???? It seriously felt very hollow and was not explained nearly well enough to be a coherent thought. I feel that Revolutions compounded many of the problems of Reloaded, in that: The first movie was SOOO much more intelligent in it's development of the story and use of interesting camera angles, light, judicious use of special effects, etc. Clearly the Wachowski Bros. fell in love with all of the CGI at their finger tips, and didn't stop till they'd come up with one half CGI movie and another COMPLETELY CGI movie. To me, the plot holes which ARE there aren't the worst part. It's the story and filmmaking in general. The absolute sinking of the quality between M1 and M3 is staggering, and frankly I'm still pissed over the terrible travesty that was done to the first movie.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 07:53 AM
saxmanuw is currently offline Click here to Send saxmanuw a Private Message Find more posts by saxmanuw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote