KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Which KMC member would you be most scared of getting their faverit's (bibbo) power

Which KMC member would you be most scared of getting their faverit's (bibbo) power
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which KMC member would you be most scared of getting their faverit's (bibbo) power

Like Pr said in his birthday thread, KMC is full of wonderful but scary members. Who would worry you most if they got their favourite characters powers?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Thank you... you lot of wonderful but also terrifying people.

And what might they do that frightens you?

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on Jul 31st, 2021 at 07:54 PM

Old Post Jul 31st, 2021 07:52 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Stilt getting Wolverine's HF.

He'd never be able to afford to get drunk.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2021 07:58 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

H1 getting Professor X's powers. We would all be living in a Bizarro world.

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 31st, 2021 08:03 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Nobody should get a herald's powers. Period. It would only be a matter of time before a lack of consequences would push someone to think "why not?" and become someone that even The Seven would find disturbing.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 31st, 2021 09:34 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nobody should get a herald's powers. Period. It would only be a matter of time before a lack of consequences would push someone to think "why not?" and become someone that even The Seven would find disturbing.
I think I could be trusted to do the right thing. shifty

Old Post Jul 31st, 2021 09:48 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Interesting

Old Post Jul 31st, 2021 10:01 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Whirly with Doctor Destiny powers.

Not with his warped dream land world view.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2021 10:15 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Interesting

If by interesting, you mean he just caused warning sirens to blaze loud enough to break your eardrums, I agree. smile

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2021 10:23 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Stilt getting Wolverine's HF.

He'd never be able to afford to get drunk.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 31st, 2021 10:30 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

So when I think "why not" when someone irks me, it's bad?

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 31st, 2021 10:45 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Pretty sure even Logan can get a buzz off pure grain alcohol. It's not like he's The Flash, the hf takes time to kick in.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2021 11:21 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Wonder Man. I think he'd force everyone to post in his threads

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 12:40 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Wonder Man threads are beyond plebs.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 12:57 AM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
(please log in to view the image)

Could be worse.

Could be Bueno Excellente. No one is safe.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 06:14 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Imagine bluewaterrider getting his powers from the Greek gods....only to call them agents of a Luciferian age.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 12:16 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Speaking of blue, what happened?

Covid killed him or he just disappeared, being too busy with his conspiracy theories?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 12:49 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Speaking of blue, what happened?

Covid killed him or he just disappeared, being too busy with his conspiracy theories?

What are these conspiracy theories?

Maybe I'll carry the torch if I like them.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 12:52 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 01:12 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Beyond the reproach of time, there lies an endless loop tying the one to the many. People come and go, yet elemental archetypes remain a constant.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 06:38 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You're back to using your main account?

You let Pr know?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 06:42 PM