KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars: Dark Forces Conspire

Star Wars: Dark Forces Conspire
Started by: Faroth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Star Wars: Dark Forces Conspire

[This is the RPG thread.]

In the city of Coruscant, a small New Republic base got a transmission speaking of a four-armed monster that led some sort of dark Jedi. Their commander, a woman named Commander Ross, studied the transmission. The hologram of a New Republic inspector appeared and started speaking. "Hello, Commander Ross. This is Val Jaikos. It seems that the New Republic base on Geonosis has been attacked by some four-armed monstosity that led some sort of Dark Jedi. We're not sure if they were working for the Imperial Remnant, but they took out every single person in that base, even Commander Crosse. Except for one soldier who managed to escape before the group killed him, too. We are now investigating the scene, but all we can find right now are courpsees of our soldiers. We'll contact you again if why find anything that might be of interest. Good bye." The hologram disappeared, and Commander Ross turned. "Send some squads to explore the planets and look for this group. Tell them that if they find anything, they are to return and report to us, and not get themselves killed." she said, walking out of the room.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 03:10 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Bak Or walked into the General's room. he was perhaps 1 of 5 people who could actually walk into this room. he was one of the leaders of the reborn, and right now he had a report to give to General Greivous.
"General?" Bak asked as he walked in. "The new republic has sent several squadrons of soldiers to search for us." he waited for the General's reply.
(like ur sig big grin)

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 03:22 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

"Very well then. Let them find us. What are a few squads of those stupid clones to me? But if you would like to take unnecessary caution, go ahead and do whatever you need to. Now leave, I must speak with my master."

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 03:44 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

"yes general" said Bak and left. 'master' he thought. 'why would someone of his power have a master' he pushed the thought from his mind and walked to the controls ops. center. he orded a continuous scan of all the systems that they secretly owned for any clone ships that approached. if those foolish clones decided to attack, they'd be out numbered and out gunned. plus the reborn had lightsabers, and the power of the darkside at their disposal too. 'bye bye clones' Bak Or thought.
(im gonna watch a movie be back in 2 hours.)

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 03:55 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

((I would like to join with my brand-new character Kem'Kara, i've already posted my App in the sign in and discussion...))

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 04:00 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

((got to go to the discussion thread for this game asliies.GRRRR BLOODY MOVIE SOUND DIDNT F*KING WORK))

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 04:33 AM
Aliies

((I just said i alreeady did... now some1 look at my character please, i posted it at 3:55pm... embarrasment, Sorry to SPAM Faroth but my fellow aussie dosen't read properly... stick out tonguestick out tonguestick out tongue))

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 04:36 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[All right, you can go ahead Alii.]

Grievous turned, and hit a button on a control panel, almost crushing it. A hologram of a hooded figure appeared, the little skin that showed green and scaley. The hologram started to speak. "I see you have destroyed the Geonosis base, my apprentice." Grievous bowed, and replied "Yes, my lord. We're planning to take over the Corellia base as well." The dark figure nodded and said
"Very good. Remember to embrace the Dark Side power that I've given you, and destroy the Jedi."
"I will not leave a single one."
"I know. But I sense that the Jedi have us outnumbered, even with the Reborn."
"I will not fail the Sith."
"I know you won't. Fairwell, my apprentice."
"Good-bye, master."
The hologram disappeared, and Grievous turned to exit the door. He caught up with Bak, and said "On second thought, ready my shuttle. I have some business to take care of on Corellia."

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 04:57 AM
Aliies

The landing pad above the landscape of Nar Shadaa shuddered as the huge fighter/freighter; Jingle-Jade touched down...

It was a five sectioned, arrow-shaped ship that was notorious for it's speed and offensive capability, the pad's manger expected a mighty warrior or a hulking alien to step out from the outlandish vessel. All he had was a name, accompanied by the fearsome reputation of the ship's owner.

The Toydarian's jaw went slack when he saw the woman step down from the rear cargo-hatches; she looked as if a single puch from a Wookie would break her in half, no more than a girl and around her was an aura of innocence.

"Where is 'dis Jenre'Ya I was told to be expecting, eh?" he asked, his basic rather sketchy.

Kam'Kara just looked at the obstrage creature, his little wings flapping in quick succession to keep him at eye level.

"I am she, and would you be the extremely-wealthy merchant with a problem?" she asked, her voice in a slight mocking tone.

"Butta I was told to be expecting powerful merc, you no more 'den a little girl!" the blue-grey thing stated, looking her up and down.

Kam'Kara let herself go, ripping out and snagging the little alien by the throat, his eyes going wide in shock as the barrier of an aura was shattered; fear flooded through his body as she allowed a portion of her frustration through, "Enough of your stupidity; i'd rather do this job of yours instead of killing you here and now, then trying to sieze your assets for the lost profits..."

"OKAY, OKAY! Enough widdat', i gotta' problem with dees' Jeedais- whatzits... They claim 'dat my business exploiting hard-workin' peoples with minimal pays anda threatenin' dem if dey wanna' leave... It the only way for me to stay in 'dis line; I have expensive needs, eh?" he said in slight panic, he was rather confused as the girl's 'barrier' reappeared and she once again came across innocent.

"Very well, who do you want me to kill of these 'Jeedais'?" she said with a friendly smile.

"Well i didna' mena for you ta' killem' but if yous willin' to go dat far..."

Last edited by Aliies on Feb 5th, 2006 at 05:26 AM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 05:23 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Back in Grievous' ship, called the Maelstrom, Grievous got into his shuttle and launched off towards Corellia. Later, when he arrived, he got out of his ship and walked into the base. Several clones spotted him and drew their guns. "Hold it right there. Hands up!" Grievous laughed, and replied "You're the one who's at mercy!" He tore off his cloak, and drew two of his red sabers. Igniting them, he sped toward the clones and slashed them to shreds. An ARC Trooper ran through the door and drew a rocket launcher. He fired the missile at Grievous, but Grievous used the Force to push the projectile away. Then he Force gripped all of the trooper's weapons, and then ran at him with amazing speed. After quickly ripping through the soldier, he walked through the door and was greeted by about thirty clones in a control room, and also standing on a walkway was a hooded figure. It was a Jedi. Grievous could sense it. There were also five ARC troopers standing next to them. One of them ssaw Grievous and yelled "It's that monster! Get him!" All of the clones pulled out their guns, and pointed them at Grievous. The commanding ARC trooper said "Surrender, you're vastly outnumbered, plus there's a Jedi in the room. If you drop your weapons, you will live." Grievous laughed, and then said "Numbers are hardly a factor here." His arms suddenly split into two, and then they reached for more sabers on his belt. Igniting them, he now had four red lightsabers at his disposal, and started approaching the clones...

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 05:51 AM
MadMel
Heh

(hehehe)"master, a clone ship has landed in the outskirts of the base."
"WHAT!!" Bak Or roared. then he regained his cool. "reborn perimeter" he spat into the com link "prepare for assult. hold them off until i get there" he activated his vibro sythe. "reborn soldiers, we have visitors, lets give them a warm welcome" after his speech, he rushed out the doors.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 08:05 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

The clones started firing, but Grievous tapped into the Force and made two of his sabers twirl around him, creating a barrier that redirected the shots of the troopers back at them. most of the clones were dead by now, but a few were fast enough to dodge the shots. Grievous turned around and used the Force to crush their rib cages in on their hearts. Then he continued forward and started up a staircase to the catwalk. The Jedi ignited his saber, and the ARC Troopers started their assault on him. Grenades, rockets, very powerful blaster shots, all were useless against Grievous' strong armor. He slashed up two of the ARC troopers, and Force crushed the remaining soldiers. The Jedi Force jumped behind Grievous and slashed at his back, only to be blocked. In a swift turn, Grievous was now facing the Jedi, and started attacking him. The Jedi struggled to keep up with Grievous' moves, and Grievous simply said "The Jedi are still weaklings, I see!" The Jedi backflipped, and replied "The Jedi are not weak!" Grievous stepped forward and sliced off the Jedi's left arm. HE yelled in pain, and then fell to his knees. Before Grievous could finish him off, a hole was blasted through the wall. A large group of ARC troopers ran through, and were followed by about ten Jedi. Their leader, a Jedi knight named Xio Baston said "Grievous, do not touch that padawan. If you do, you will face us all." Grievous laughed. "I probably could beat all of you, but I want this Jedi to suffer, so..." He lifted the padawan up and threw him at a control panel. Then he used the Force to make the ceiling collapse, then escaped to his shuttle and left. Xio used the Force to move the rubble and then went to aid the padawan. "Get this padawan medical attention!" The Arc troopers took him to the ship. Xio thought to himself "I remember that monster... from when I was a kid... I'll have to look into this. He walked out the door, and left along with all the other Jedi.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 08:43 AM
Aliies

"I am sorry but by law of the New Republic we cannot allow you to conduct your merchant enterprise with... methods such as yours; by law of the New Republic, i hereby announce you under arrest for the exploitation of refugees and low-class workers and forcing them to inhabit below-standard dwellings whilst they work for you" th Jedi Knight said, placing his hands on his waist to discreetly reveal his lightsabre to indicate that he meant business.

His padawan stepped forward brushed a long hair from her face, "Also, the very idea of openly threatening any of your employees upon request of resignment indicates possible intrests of slavery, regardless of their income..."

The Jedi looked back and smiled fondly, apprectiative of her input, "You have the choice to come peaceably but if it resovles to violence we are more than capable..." he said, truly-reluctantly unholstering his lightsabre without ignitng it.

His head snapped to the side as somewhere in the darkness came a slow clap...

"You handled that very profesionally, I am impressed..."

The Jedi paniced slightly as he relized that she had been standing there the whole time without him so much as sensing the gap in the force where she had inhabited invisibly.

His lightsabre burned into life, the ember-yellow blade held in a Soresu stance, "I can see you now Sith, I owe you a debt for my lost finger!" he said quite calmly, molding up his hand where an index finger was missing.

"Oh, I didn't recognise you... And you've an assistant, cute too!"

The padawan blushed at the honest and simple description, before coming to her senses and she too ignited her blue sabre.

"Look, about that... I'm rather sorry; but look, this little Toydarian (who glared at her for the 'little' part) has asked me to keep you from ending his business and therefore his livelehood... May i ask for you to leave him alone and then we can get on with our aimless lives..."

The Jedi's pretty young apprentice's eyes darted between her master and their quarry, surprised that the so-called Sith hadn't drawn her weapons or even motioned in a threatening manner, "Master, must we stand for combat, she doesn't seem dangerous..."

"Silence, I thought you were smart, Illana; the mightiest of the Sith are subtle and devious, forever on your guard you must be!" the Twi'Lek Jedi snapped at his human apprentice, who was insulted.
"I'm not stupid..." she whispered in a dissapointed and sad whisper.
"You are if you let your guard down and it seems you almost have!" he said, not breaking eye contact with Kem'Kara nd his voice full of frustration at her lack of wisdom.

Kem looked past him and into the eyes of his apprentice, she looked back with shock as the impression of 'Why do you put up with that...' came across from Kem's expression.

"Don't insult me, master; I'm not stupid" she stated defiantly.
"Hush up, girl! Thi is not the time!" he snapped back.

"Why? Why do you always tell me to be silent when i make a valid point! YOU ALWAYS DO THAT!" the young human female screamed suddenly, it was working...

The Jedi turned in shock as he realized what the Sith was doing; influencing her innocent mind and poluting it with frustration, "Illana, please stop; shes affecting you; any further and you'll fall, I don't want to loose you!" he asked her, panic gripping his voice.

"SEE, you think just because that i'm speaking freely you think i'm turning to the dark-side, you are the worst master i've ever served under!" she howled again, gesturing with her brilliant -blue sabre to enforce her words.

Her master reached out to connect with her, to calm and soothe her thoughts with reassuring images; he winced as his mind encountered a barrier, one stronger than what he had known of his apprentice and it radiated pure emotions of the dark side.

He snapped around to Kem, realizing that she was affecting her; he needed to take her down if Illana was to recover. He charged silently at Kem suddenly, the flare of the yellow blade swiped at the air around her, Kem dodged each and every attack, hiding her lightsabres and running behind Illana, "Please child, i have no weapon... he wants to kill me, clearly he is of the dark side!"

"You're right, it is wrong to attack an unarmed opponent, it goes against the Jedi Code! I trusted you master, i hate you, I HATE YOU!" she resoned suddenly, in her mind she was doing the right thing and upholding the Jedi Code, tears rolled down her cheeks and her voice warbled as she screamed, every breath full of emotion.

The Twi'Lek lowered his weapon as she ran at him; he dared not stike her down even in defense. The burning yellow blade disengaged as the Blue-blade pierced his chest and cut through his alien heart, "I-Illana..." his last words gasped from his lips before he rolled onto the ground from his knees.

The look of rage and frustration on her face slowly faded, her erratic breathing slowed as the realization of her actions dawned upon her.

"Well, that's one way of dealin' wid' tings..." the Toydarian said, his crude accent piercing the eerie silence like an vibro-blade, "I owe you some money Jenre'Ya, let me just gettem' outta da' safe!"

"No... no... NOOO!" Illana screamed, cradling her dead mentor.

Kem had an idea...

she walked up to the girl and comforted her, embracing in a squeezing hug, "You did the right thing, he was unstable i coud sense it..."

"D-does this make me a Dark-Sider?" she asked over her shoulder.
"Only if you want to be; how did honestly feel when you struck him down" she asked honestly, Illana was unable to see the malicious smile upon her face.

"S-satisfying, strangely satisfying..."

"Do you wish to learn more about the force than any and all the Jedi could possibly teach you?" Kem'Kara asked.
Illana leant back to look in her eyes; the sparkle of tear made her all the more pretty. They rolled down her cheeks again as she nodded ever so slightly...

((Got a tad carried away there... embarrasment))

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 09:26 AM
Jedi Revan
Jedi Master

He was stading at the surface of Dantooine, just looking at the landscape, triyng to get in contact with the force as much as possible. The force on Dantooine was strong, but not strong enough to keep the Sith away. He start thinking. His first battle with a Sith Lord in 5 years. he remembered that nothing he did could even scratch him. He had to train more and harder. He had to leave to Naboo. He felt that he needed to be there. A padawan aprached him.

" Yes Padawan, is something wrong?"
" Master, I wanted to ask a question"
" Then ask, just ask "
" I was just wondering... could a Sith fleet break threw our defenses here?"
" Yes... yes they can. If they put their mind to it."
The Padawan made a bow and left him. Adter a few hours of thinking he goes to a shutle, and then left for Naboo.

There Is No Chaos, There Is Harmony
There Is No Death, There Is The Force.

All those who folow this code are wise. With wisdom, one is invincilble.
The Dark Side does not folow this code. They have no Wisodm.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 09:41 AM
Jedi Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

(holly molly large posts. i cant rp now gotto go to bed and ive got school tomorrow c-yas)

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 10:38 AM
Squibit

Was that me you were talking about?
Did you just send my character off to naboo?

LOL!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 10:50 AM
Squibit is currently offline Click here to Send Squibit a Private Message Find more posts by Squibit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Revan
Jedi Master

NO! I sent my own character to Naboo

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 11:28 AM
Jedi Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

((Hope you get mauled by a nudered Gungan, Ghetto style!!! evil face ))

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 12:10 PM
Squibit

(("thinking he goes"

he? who is he? Be specific revan ! :P

In that case.))

Marlu focused with all his power. It was probably the hardest he had ever tried to block his presence. He knew, obviously, that if his master actively searched for him that he would be detected within a few seconds. But he hoped that his guards could keep his masters natrual senses from noticeing him stowed away in the back of the shuttle.

He was aided by the fact that Master Revan seemed to have his thoughts turned inwards recently. That troubled Marlu and although he doubted there was anything he could do for his beloved master, he felt complelled to travel with him. As company if nothing else.

Silently rearranging the position of his legs he made himself more comfortable, preparing for a long trip through hyperspace.
About half a day should do it, he wouldn't send me back after i'd been with him for that long i'm sure thought Marlu. But his subconcious reminded him that it was far from certain.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 01:14 PM
Squibit is currently offline Click here to Send Squibit a Private Message Find more posts by Squibit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Revan
Jedi Master

(ooc: SORRY! By "HE" I meant myself. LOL.)

His thoughts were concentrated on getting to Nabbo. The shuttle went to hyperspace. After a few minutes the shuttle exited hyperspace, and Revan then saw a Sith Star Destroyer. It looked familiar. He knew that he had to get on board. Since the shuttle was caught in their tractor beam. When the Sith Soldiers stormed the shuttle he ignited his sabers, swiftly disposing of them all. He exited the shuttle. There was a big elevator that led to the bridge. It was locked. Since he was on this ship before, he knew the code. As Revan stepped on the bridge he saw a hooded figure.

"Well it took me a while to find you, but it was not THAT hard. You just follow the corpses."
" Ah Revan, it has been FAR to long since we last spoke. Do you wonder where she is now? I can not give that answer.*The hooded figure took of his hood, revealing a man of about 50 years with a long grey beard. The figure gives out a devilish smile.'
" As he mentions "her" Revan ignites his blue sabers and charges to the Sith Lord. Revans attacks were of no use. Every single attack was blocked until he received a powerfully kick to the chest and fell down dropping his lightsabers."
" DIE FOOL!!! The Sith Lord lets out a massive blast of lightning from his fingertips.
" I must find a way to distract him... he thought, reveling from pain."

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 08:41 PM