KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » who is your favorite character in the warriors series and why?

who is your favorite character in the warriors series and why?
Started by: Rockmask

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rockmask

Love who is your favorite character in the warriors series and why?

Greetings warrior fans, my name is Rockmask of Thunderclan and this is just a where place you can share your favorite character is in the warrior series, it can be loner, kittypet, or clan cat. my favorite character in the series is Brambleclaw because he is just awsome and he really proves himself to not be like his father Tigerstar, when he saves Firestar instead of killing him or letting his half-brother,Hawkfrost, kill him he chooses loyalty over power and treachery he decides to go about becoming leader the right way instead of through murdering his leader like Tigerstar attempted to, in Forest of Secrets.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 03:18 PM
Rockmask is currently offline Click here to Send Rockmask a Private Message Find more posts by Rockmask Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TombSTONE4
Restricted

Account Restricted

My favorite is the guy that clicks the bottles and says "coomme ouut annnd plaaaaaaayyyyy!" ... he has great skin

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 03:22 PM
TombSTONE4 is currently offline Click here to Send TombSTONE4 a Private Message Find more posts by TombSTONE4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote