KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Son Goku vs Clark Kent

Son Goku vs Clark Kent.....Who Wins?
This poll is closed.
Son Goku 12 48.00%
Clark Kent 11 44.00%
Draw 1 4.00%
Stalemate 0 0%
Not Sure 1 4.00%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Son Goku vs Clark Kent
Started by: Ultimate Hulk43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Son Goku vs Clark Kent

Who do you think would win?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 09:17 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

WE DONT NEED THIS!

(I edited this post, before it was very impolite)

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 09:22 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, you insulted me at first, huh? Lucky for you, I'm not immature.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 09:26 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

No it was'nt an insult. It was more like....."GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!"....but like I said, I edited it.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 09:27 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rrrrright....like I'd actually listen.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 09:30 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Why on earth would you start this thread?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 09:31 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because I want to see what people think. Why else?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 09:45 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Last edited by Kal of Krypton on Feb 20th, 2007 at 09:51 PM

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 09:49 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why thank you.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 09:53 PM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

This belongs under the comic book fighting thread and Dragonball z sucks so I say Superman.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 10:24 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkchoco
This belongs under the comic book fighting thread

Exactly and it's getting old.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 10:54 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Well technically this belongs in the Anime Section as the Comic Book Vs Forum doesn't allow Manga/Anime in its fights.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 11:35 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Son Goku

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 01:12 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Originally posted by Bardock42
Son Goku

laughing Your mom doesnt love you.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 01:33 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Everybody's entitled to their opinions.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 06:00 AM
Kon-El

Well i like Dragon Ball a lot but i have to agree with everyone this is lame thread and it doesnt belong here so i request removing it !!!!

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 10:59 PM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

The threads not lame.....

Anyway, I think that Goku would be able to hang with Clark but he probably wouldn't be able to win.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 12:30 AM
Amazon

I don't know who Goku is, but I don't see the harm in threads like this. For those who do know who Goku is they might find it fun to compare the two.
It's harmless fun.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 05:33 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

It's dumb.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 05:38 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by Amazon
I don't know who Goku is, but I don't see the harm in threads like this. For those who do know who Goku is they might find it fun to compare the two.
It's harmless fun.

The point is there are specific places for "vs." threads and this isnt one of them. I wonder where Rogue is. huh Havent seen him for awhile.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 02:23 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote