KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » arent you happy with KMC?

arent you happy with KMC?
Started by: VENOMfan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marcellus
executioner

arent you happy with KMC?

it seem's all these "Mod" thread's are popping up becuase people just got it in thier heads they want to be one. so i will be the first to say I like just being a member and the mod's are doing a good job all by themselves, tho they are sneaky but anyhow.

I enjoy being a member of KMC and i guess this thread can be used to say thanks to the mods for running it. no im not kissing ass I think member's with any sense would also say thanks too the mods.

btw how do i get spiffy glowing writing?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 05:53 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

[glodis=red]quote me[/glodis]

Are you kiddding me? I love being a member! no responsibilities, not having to set the bar for anyone...

I'm a signature!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 05:55 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

For right now, you type [glodis=typeacolorhere] text [/glodis]

But Raz is changing the tag soon

Thank you Mods!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 05:55 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Anytime raver

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 05:56 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

read my post in the thread about all this mod talk that barf heaven made. Shows how made i got when someone made a thread about me being a mod. God i wish it didnt get closed just so i could have given my two cents in. i sent a few pm's also to some people about that just ridiculus. who GIVES A SHIT ABOUT WHOS A MOD OR NOT STOP TALKING ABOUT IT.

this is just another trend like the leaving thing

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 06:00 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

yep...though for the record D, you as sports forum mod wouldn't be too terrible of an idea.

laughing out loud the funny thing about that place is i motioned for it but never post there

I'm a signature!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 06:01 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

READ MY POST IN THAT ONE THREAD its like yelling at the top of ur lungs when ur made and noone hears u stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 06:04 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Irony is the best stuff, and I saw that post DeNiro I dont know why but yousualy the dumbest nubies get the most attention i have a zinger ill try to find....................

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 06:05 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

ah here we go......damn nubies

quote:
Originally posted by **********
Goku and vegeta would kik mavels and dcs asses with ease and all u who think otherwise u can shove it in your f@@@@@ ass and take it out next christmas and give it to your mom

quote:
Originally posted by VENOMfan
roll eyes (sarcastic) somebody give me a rolled up newspaper...............NO this is a bad post! NOOOOOO!

quote:
Originally posted by LeAtHerRFace
laughing

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 06:10 AM
DeNiro

Venomfan i have no idea what u just tried to say can u re type it in english please stick out tongue i got to the part were u said but then got lost

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 06:10 AM
Marcellus
executioner

about the nubies giving you crap for posting too much? and all the "I wanna be a mod" business? It's friggin ridiculous, I dont see how anybody needs a limit becuase quality poster's shouldnt get hasseld by anybody. esspecially not nubies.

and I know my english is terrible......as is my grammar..if only there was a grammar/spelling/punctuation check. or maybe a hooked on phonics thing

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 06:14 AM
DeNiro

o god ur talking to the wrong guy about posting posts with punctuation or spelling god im horrible. I just got confused stick out tongue

But i totally agree with u. ur comments are dead on who cares about this mod talk and also having a newbie tell me im overatted is like me telling tex or backfire or someone with more posts then me that has been here longer then me that they are overatted

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 06:18 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

indeed, theres a thing called respect and seniority, and they're very closely related erm

I'm a signature!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 06:20 AM
Marcellus
executioner

yeah, Im sure most of these arrogant nubies sign on just to ***** at certain member's. and thats no reason to join KMC. i mean KMC Killer Movies Communtiy not hey random guy come piss and moan and make a fool out of yourslef by whining at member's who are respected buy most of the people here.now I must grab a pepsi, and count too 10

but again thanks mod's

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 06:23 AM
NinthCorona

[glodis=blue] I like it here more now because we got the glow font happy [/glodis]

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 06:24 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

O god i got a pm last week from a newbie saying a sound like an ass i sent them a pm back and i havent gotten a pm back because what i said was totally dead on right. There are few things i take and shit is one of them i dont care whos its from

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 06:27 AM
Marcellus
executioner

damn striaght! and one day i will learn how too use these spiffy font's....but that day is not today

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 06:27 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

I love it, one time some guy pmed me asking, "why do you like fire so much?" laughing out loud how stupid can some people be?

I'm a signature!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 06:28 AM
DeNiro

Its so funny though i used to get about 5 pm's every other week from newbies asking qeustions about everything for a second i thought Raz was telling all the Newbs to annoy me with there qeustions stick out tongue jk but i mean hey they were respectufl just like i would be to ne one if i asked a qeustion and i answered it the bet i could and also pointed them in the direction of the news and qeustion forum.

but i mean to have someone go out of there way to send a pm that is meant to bash is just pathatic i mean i sent one just because someone sent me one first

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 06:32 AM
Marcellus
executioner

thats friggin hilarious, IM sure he died in a fire after sticking a napkin in a toaster

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 06:32 AM