KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 8th Day Juggernaut Vs Onslaught

8th Day Juggernaut Vs Onslaught
Started by: crazyspinz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

8th Day Juggernaut Vs Onslaught

hopefully this wont be a flop like my last few posts.... heres a ninja turtle

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 11:53 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

ninja turtles are awesome!!!

but i think onslaught would own 8th day juggy imo

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 11:57 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

i dont know, 8th day juggy beat the crap out of thor without even trying, 8th day was said to be like 100xs more powerfull than normal juggy

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 12:03 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Exactly, as you said "I don't know".

"To be like 100xs"

If you mean 100x stronger than normal juggy. Nope. He was 8th Day when war hulk knocked him for a loop.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 12:13 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

not 100xs stronger than thor, than normal juggy, and are u sure it was 8th day juggy that war hulk beat on, i thought it was normal juggy

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 12:14 AM
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

onslaught is super powerful. It took the might of even the stongest of the strong (thor, hulk, jean grey etc..) plus some brave non-mutants to tek him down

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 02:30 AM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

war hulk only beat normal juggy. He would have gotten slaughtered if he fought 8th day juggernaut. You must not know how strong and unstoppable that version of juggernaut is. He manhandled thor, who couldn't even phase him. Thor had to use his hammer to suck up all the magic from around them and even then he still had a fight on his hands. No doubt that war hulk might become stronger than 8th day juggs, but more powerful is a whole other story. I say the fight lasts 5 mins then juggs rips the armor from hulk along with his limbs.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 12:51 AM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

As for the fight with onslaught, 8th day juggs is more powerful than cyttarak(I know I spelled it wrong) and cyttarak is near as powerful as onslaught, which would give 8th day juggs a good shot at winning or at knocking him the flipp out. Oh, as for the people saying that superman could beat 8th day juggs. Answer this, if 8th day juggs is as powerful as pre-crisis superman, who is 1,000 more powerful than post crisis superman,then why the hell would you say that post crisis supes can whoop 8th day juggs. Must be if juggs had real bad writing. Other than that, supes gets trampled like a spectator at the running of the bulls. What are you people smoking.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 12:59 AM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

How can you become more powerful than the source of your power?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 01:13 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

quote:
Originally posted by jplatinum
As for the fight with onslaught, 8th day juggs is more powerful than cyttarak(I know I spelled it wrong) and cyttarak is near as powerful as onslaught, which would give 8th day juggs a good shot at winning or at knocking him the flipp out. Oh, as for the people saying that superman could beat 8th day juggs. Answer this, if 8th day juggs is as powerful as pre-crisis superman, who is 1,000 more powerful than post crisis superman,then why the hell would you say that post crisis supes can whoop 8th day juggs. Must be if juggs had real bad writing. Other than that, supes gets trampled like a spectator at the running of the bulls. What are you people smoking.

8th Day Juggernaut is NOT more powerful than Cyttorak. His power comes from Cyttorak - he can't exceed it. And Cyttorak is above Onslaught.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 01:11 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StaT1c

i guess i'll join the bandwaggon and say 8th day juggernaut.......i need to look into this more though

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 01:30 AM
StaT1c is currently offline Click here to Send StaT1c a Private Message Find more posts by StaT1c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Onslaught would probably win. Eighth Day Juggernaut is still susceptable to the mindtricking.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 01:46 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote