KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » Poetry Contest Winners

Poetry Contest Winners
Started by: Krabs55

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Krabs55

Warning Poetry Contest Winners

Since I am the only judge... I will tell them today.

So here they are:

First is Candy x -My day today.

Second is big gay kirks-untitled.

Third is Tricksters - DEATH

Congratulations to all the winners...so happy for all you.

Also, thank you for everyone that entered, it was an honor reading all of your poetry. I loved everyones! Thanks so much and we will have the next one up and running soon.

big grin

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 11:43 PM
Krabs55 is currently offline Click here to Send Krabs55 a Private Message Find more posts by Krabs55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Wooo! I placed!

Congrats, guys.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Last edited by Trickster on Jan 28th, 2005 at 02:53 PM

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 02:51 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Well done everyone

Krabs, aren't you even going to say why you chose the poems?

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 03:54 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krabs55

sure sryren since its such a huge deal to you I will. I chose candy x's because I found it very differnt from the rest. It had great diction ! I also liked the rhyme sheme. I found it very mature and that appeals to me. I chose biggaykirks 2nd b/c it was short, simple and to the point, but yet it had a powerful message. Trickers was third b/c it had a good rhyme scheme and I also like the image in painted in my mind.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 05:24 PM
Krabs55 is currently offline Click here to Send Krabs55 a Private Message Find more posts by Krabs55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

That's laughable... you take my opinions and word them to suit you. Nicely done, I take my hat off to you.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 06:54 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Yo, Krabs, you notice the side of the poem read Death on each verse?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 07:25 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

BTW, what you mean Syren?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 07:26 PM
Syren
dreaming

I'm not going to detail what happened here. If you want to know why I'm pissed PM me.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 07:48 PM
big gay kirk

Thanks.... I'm severely chuffed..... I hope my poem coming second wasn't what pissed off Syren....

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 09:30 PM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

God no... I placed you in my choices anyway babes big grin Ask Trickster what pissed me off, I'm sure he's got my ranting PM laughing out loud

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 09:34 PM
Krabs55

wtf...you are sooo rude... i didnt even read your opinions when i wrote this. I didnt reword them as you say. Thank you so much for getting the whole forum against me. I didnt do anything to you...I didnt agree with you oh boo hoo. I asked a lot of my friends what they thought of they one that I choosed and they said they thought I was right. If you didnt want to start a fight then why the hell are u talking to my like this. I did nothing to you...I just didnt go with your every word...so sry.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 01:04 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Come on guys, calm your passions. I'm nt taking sides, but from what you said and what Syren told me, she has a right to be a little angry.

I mean, you were judging together, and yet you specifically said;
quote:
you are sooo rude... i didnt even read your opinions when i wrote this

As co-judges, you are sorta meant to consider opinions of other people.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 12:01 PM
Syren
dreaming

It's over, competition and ensuing problem.

New competition will be discussed between Lana and I and then introduced appropriately.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 05:12 PM
Krabs55

quote:
Originally posted by Trickster
Come on guys, calm your passions. I'm nt taking sides, but from what you said and what Syren told me, she has a right to be a little angry.

I mean, you were judging together, and yet you specifically said;

As co-judges, you are sorta meant to consider opinions of other people.

That isnt what I meant...I did take some of your suggestions, but she was saying I took words out of her mouth and I did not do that.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 01:42 AM
Syren
dreaming

quote:
Originally posted by Syren
It's over, competition and ensuing problem.

Please? erm

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 03:52 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

yes

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 04:05 PM
Peach
mordrem

New contest is ready...Kerry, I'm going to have to make a new entry thread as the original one is locked erm

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 04:09 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Okies... I guess Milla had a freaky moment as she didn't leave one of her awesome closing posts laughing out loud

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 05:06 PM
Krabs55

k

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 06:00 AM