KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Cuphead

Cuphead
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Cuphead

A classic run and gun action game heavily focused on boss battles. Inspired by cartoons of the 1930's cartoons such as that of Fleischer Studios, Disney, and cartoonists Ub Iwerks, Grim Natwick, and Willard Bowsky

is scheduled for release in 2016 on Xbox One and Microsoft Windows

Old Post Jun 25th, 2015 04:35 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Don't know why we're the only ones that care about this.

This is gonna be an awesome game, with an awesome premise, filled with great ideas.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 03:29 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Looking forward to the game, At this point in time i'll probably get it for the PC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Don't know why we're the only ones that care about this.

Because alot of the triple A titles coming out is more important then a indie game, For some people.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 05:25 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

It looks cool. Not sure if I'm going to pick it up or not.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 11:02 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Borderline system seller in my point. As mentioned in the Current Gen thread, the difference between me getting a PS4 or a XONE is really really small, and this game is definitely one of the things that is pushing me over towards getting an XONE.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 02:51 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Morridini
Borderline system seller in my point. As mentioned in the Current Gen thread, the difference between me getting a PS4 or a XONE is really really small, and this game is definitely one of the things that is pushing me over towards getting an XONE.
PS4 has better exclusives and is blatantly more powerful then the Xbone.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 11:08 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Its not always about who is powerful.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 04:22 AM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Kazenji
Its not always about who is powerful.

Yeah, it's also about the games.

...And with Street Fighter V, Shenmue III, and the FFVII Remake, as well as Final Fantasy XV, Uncharted 4...

I mean, poor microsoft, jesus christ, Poor Microsoft.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 06:54 AM
Morridini
Morridini

Neither of those statements are true.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 07:31 AM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Morridini
Neither of those statements are true.
Name an Xbone exclusive that people are incredibly excited about besides Halo 5.

Also, yes. The PS4 is more powerful then the Xbone. It has been since Launch.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 07:40 AM
Morridini
Morridini

Name an Xbone exclusive that people are incredibly excited about besides Halo 5.

Cuphead.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 09:52 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Also,

Uncharted 4 - give you that.
Shenmue 3- release date Dec 2017 (which will probably be pushed back) and who gives a **** about Shenmue 3. It was a shitty game to begin with and it's being Kickstarted so its not a triple AAA title.
FFXV - not an exclusive
FF7 Remake - not an exclusive and probably being released 4 years from now.

So yeah, has soo many exclusives. I'm hoping we get to see them 4 years from now.

Xbox One

Halo 5, Rise of the Tomb Raider (for a year), Gears 1 remake, Forza 6 - all this is coming out this year.

Then you have Remedy original IP Quantam Break, Gears 4, Cuphead, ReCore and few indie games.....

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 12:20 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Smasandian
Also,

Uncharted 4 - give you that.
Shenmue 3- release date Dec 2017 (which will probably be pushed back) and who gives a **** about Shenmue 3. It was a shitty game to begin with and it's being Kickstarted so its not a triple AAA title.
FFXV - not an exclusive
FF7 Remake - not an exclusive and probably being released 4 years from now.

So yeah, has soo many exclusives. I'm hoping we get to see them 4 years from now.

Xbox One

Halo 5, Rise of the Tomb Raider (for a year), Gears 1 remake, Forza 6 - all this is coming out this year.

Then you have Remedy original IP Quantam Break, Gears 4, Cuphead, ReCore and few indie games.....
FFVII is an exclusive, and so is FFXV, FFXV is not coming to Xbox One. Shenmue III happens to be RIGHT behind FFVII in terms of how many people wanted it. The Last Guardian.

Edit: You were right about FFXV, however, if FFVII is coming to Xbox One, how come they never said anything at E3.

At the very least, its going to be a timed exclusive.

Sony absolutely killed Microsoft this year. Cuphead and Halo 5 are gonna be the only good exclusives released for Xbone this year.

Last edited by Jmanghan on Jul 30th, 2015 at 11:26 PM

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 11:20 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

FFXV - It's not even a timed exclusive.

FF 7 Remake had a "play it first on PS4" so it's probably a timed exclusive. Many reporters have asked Sony if it's an exclusive and nobody from Sony has said anything regarding it. If it was, it would be plastered everywhere. Just like how MS is doing with Rise of the Tomb Raider. In end, it's probably not an exclusive. But really, its not going to be released anytime soon so who gives a ****.

Sony has released one ****ing game this year, and that is Bloodborne. They released The Order but in reality, it didnt do anything. After that, nothing is coming out aside from Until Dawn......

MS has many more. I really don't understand how Sony "killed" MS with releases. Sony hasn't released shit.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2015 03:45 AM
Jmanghan

I meant at E3, the game announcements.

Even Projared said they killed it.

Also, isn't DOOM an exclusive?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2015 03:50 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

No. Doom isn't.

Sony only "won" because of nostalgia. Remove that FF7 announcment and it's just Last Guardian. **** Shenmue 3.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2015 03:53 AM
Jmanghan

You are literally the only person I know of that doesn't care about Shenmue 3.

HIPSTER!!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2015 04:01 AM
Morridini
Morridini

You are literally the only person I know of that doesn't care about Shenmue 3.

HIPSTER!!

Just shows how biased one gets by ones circle of friends/forums, you're literally the first person I've seen/heard being interested in Shenmu.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2015 05:01 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I have 0 interest in that game

that and i never owned a Dreamcast.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2015 06:43 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

The Loop on GameSpot had something regarding Shenmue and all three presenters were like, "meh, the game was pretty shit back than anyways"

If it was so loved, there would already be another Shenmue 3 produced years ago. Hell, it needs a Kickstarter (which had its own issues as well)

Old Post Jul 31st, 2015 12:44 PM