KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Favorite Sailor Scout

Favorite Sailor Scout
Started by: Dazzler619

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dazzler619

Favorite Sailor Scout

Mine is Mercury and Pluto. Both are powerful and strong

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 03:20 AM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

none the sailor scouts are crap beyond all belief make them fight any other team and they would lose

z senshi vs sailor scouts

vaporises the sailor scouts

nermia wrecking crew vs sailor scouts

the fiances kill the scouts after they think their trying to get ranma anywho still live would insult the girls causing konsatu ryoga or mousse to attack and finish them off

inyuahsa guys vs sailor scouts

inyuashsa turns his sword from the rusted crappy sword into the badass gleamign 100 demons in one hit sword and slices them into chunks

yuyu hashuuko vs sailor scouts

one word hei lets just say there's nothing left of the senshi to wipe the floor with

gundamn boys versus sailor senshi

shinigami takes them all out with laz scythe

pokemon crew versus saior scouts

ash just lets out charizard which burns the scouts to a crisp

so what im pointign out is that the sailor scouts are crap and will lose to even the worst of opponents

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 06:33 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Yeah but this isn't a Sailor Scouts vs thread so it doesn't matter. My fave is Mercury, I love blue hair big grin

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 04:16 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

My fave sailor senshi is sailor saturn, tragic character with cool powers, gotta love that. smile

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 10:45 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

Mercury...yeah, what is it with blue hair? pretty much an anime girl with blue hair is good lookin? of course, almost all anime girls are good looking. So maybe I'm just a sucker for the blue hair...?

And, Mars

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 04:53 AM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Mars is good...but Mercury's better. big grin

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 10:28 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_Faye
Twinke On Yer Dinkle.

Hmms...I always favored Sailor Moon she was the comic relief out of all the drama hms always made me laugh so eh. And also Sailor Saturn yep yep

+ Once Made Equal To Man, Woman Becomes His Superior. +

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 10:31 AM
Miss_Faye is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_Faye a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_Faye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Moon annoyed the hell out of me. Jupiter was cool but a little too energy. Mercury rules.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 11:12 AM
Joker1237

Long live Sailor Mercury.

I hate Sailor Moon, But I watch the show for the sole reason of Mercury, I think she should have her own TV show, or fire Moon.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 06:29 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

I never really liked her, I didn't hate her, I just didn't really see anything that special about her. I suppose it's because she was mostly in the background and you didn't really know as much aboot her as the rest of the senshi.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 07:37 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

For one thing, it's Sailor Senshi, not Sailor Scout. As far as I'm concerned, the English dubbed version of Sailormoon needs to burn in hell.

On the topic of the question, my favorite senshi was Sailorjupiter; Sailoruranus was my second favorite.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 08:05 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

quote:
Originally posted by crazy_c
I never really liked her, I didn't hate her, I just didn't really see anything that special about her. I suppose it's because she was mostly in the background and you didn't really know as much aboot her as the rest of the senshi.

I liked mercury because she didn't push herself forward into things she couldn't handle, instead she used her mind quite frankly her most potent weapon to help the others. She was quiet, reserved and had an intomatible inner strength. Not to mention she could pull her own weight in a battle.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 11:14 AM
Sieg Wahrheit
Das Eisen

Jupiter. Admire the thunder aura.

Sieg Hart of Rave Master's only love. Wahrheit-kun means it. Steal or hurt him and your demise comes next.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 08:17 PM
Sieg Wahrheit is currently offline Click here to Send Sieg Wahrheit a Private Message Find more posts by Sieg Wahrheit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OBI-WaN Shinobi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't have a fav. I would just f uck them all!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 05:53 PM
OBI-WaN Shinobi is currently offline Click here to Send OBI-WaN Shinobi a Private Message Find more posts by OBI-WaN Shinobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Permanent banned for OBI-WaN Shinobi.

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Jan 11th, 2005 at 06:16 PM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 06:03 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

quote:
Originally posted by OBI-WaN Shinobi
I don't have a fav. I would just f uck them all!!!!!!!!!

A truely inspired comment OBI roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 10:59 AM
sailormoon
The newest sailor scout

My fave is Sailor Moon! You gotta love that big heart of hers! My second would have to be uranus though, ya gotta love the attitude!

Sig by amity75!!!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 02:29 PM
sailormoon is currently offline Click here to Send sailormoon a Private Message Find more posts by sailormoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saliorsaturn101

sailor saturn all the way

and now ive got this song stuk in your head
dont hurt me im just a cute little bunny *bites you head off*
"i can Fly" *crash*

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 04:28 PM
saliorsaturn101 is currently offline Click here to Send saliorsaturn101 a Private Message Find more posts by saliorsaturn101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote:
Originally posted by saliorsaturn101
sailor saturn all the way

I agree with you happy Saturn is the best happy

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 03:16 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

I still vote Mercury

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 10:56 AM