KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Choose Your Own DVD Converters

Choose Your Own DVD Converters
Started by: liquidmetalman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
liquidmetalman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Choose Your Own DVD Converters

i see someone are looking for dvd converters , there are really many dvd converters now we can use , i find some ,and list them here ,hope be helpful for you:
1.All In One DVD Converters,includeing:
Avi2Dvd
Avi2Dvd is a all in one tool that converts avi/mkv/ogm with few clicks in a
DVD Shrink also allows you to re-author your DVD. You can make your own compilation from one or more source DVDs, or select only the parts of a DVD which you intend to view, thus preserving more space on your backup for the highest quality viewing.

AVI2ISO
All-In-One DVD Converter, Input: AVI, MPG, RM, RMVB, WMV, Encoder supported: CCE-SP1, CCE-SP2, QuENC, FreeENC, FFMPEG, HCEnc. Features: multi-jobs, PAL/NTSC, menus, dvd-burning, subtitles

DVD2SVCD
All-In-One DVD to DVD/SVCD/VCD and AVI/DivX/XviD to DVD/SVCD/VCD tool. Requires Cinema Craft Encoder or TMPGEnc or Procoder or QuEnc encoder(free).

2. ImTOO series,includeing:

ImTOO Ripper Pack Platinum
Combines the functions of ImTOO DVD Ripper and DVD Audio Ripper and offers more other functions for iPod, PSP, 3GP Mobile Phone, MP3 player and MP4 players like Archos, iRiver, Creative Zen etc.
Rips DVD to all popular video formats such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, RM, MOV, MP4, 3GP and 3G2 etc. and audio formats including MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, M4A, MP2 and OGG etc.

ImTOO DVD to MP4 Converter v4.0
Helps you rip and convert DVD to MP4, AVI, MPEG4, DivX, XviD video format with excellent quality. The output movie is playable on most portable media player (MP4 player) such as Archos AV500, Archos AV700, Archos Gmini402, iRiver PMP-100, Creative Zen Vision, PSP, iPod, etc.

ImTOO DVD Creator v2.0
Converts popular video formats to DVD(.vob), and burn them to DVD, that is playable on the home DVD player, such as AVI to DVD, MPEG to DVD, DivX to DVD and WMV to DVD. Provides many brilliant DVD menus for your DVD authoring, and supports DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW and DVD+RW. It allows you to specify NTSC or PAL format, adjust 4:3 or 16:9 video aspect, and burn either DVD disc or ISO file.

3.Some Free Softwares:

DVD Shrink
DVD Shrink allows you to re-author your DVD. You can make your own compilation from one or more source DVDs, or select only the parts of a DVD which you intend to view, thus preserving more space on your backup for the highest quality viewing.

DVDX
DVDx allows you to convert DVD to VCD 2.0 or SCVD 1.0 or DivX in one step including multiplexing and splitting. It produces good quality movies in MPEG-1/2 format and you don't need to have 5GB or more free on your hard disk. DVDx has been designed especially for inexperienced users; it is a simple and intuitive program. You only need Nero, for example, to write your VCD/SVCD.

DVDBuilder
DVDBuilder is designed to convert your mpeg file to DVD. You can use this software to create DVDs from your digital video recorder, Webcam, or downloaded file. It is a powerful, splendid and simple to use application for MPEG file to DVD video converting.

There are many that i don't list here, if you want to know more ,you can post this and i will list more. Please whrite down what kind of converter do you want to know ,depict its functions al least.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 05:47 AM
liquidmetalman is currently offline Click here to Send liquidmetalman a Private Message Find more posts by liquidmetalman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
happytime

quote:
ImTOO DVD Creator v2.0
Converts popular video formats to DVD(.vob), and burn them to DVD, that is playable on the home DVD player, such as AVI to DVD, MPEG to DVD, DivX to DVD and WMV to DVD. Provides many brilliant DVD menus for your DVD authoring, and supports DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW and DVD+RW. It allows you to specify NTSC or PAL format, adjust 4:3 or 16:9 video aspect, and burn either DVD disc or ISO file.

As I know imtoo dvd creator has already updated to V3.0
More featrues are added.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 07:26 AM
happytime is currently offline Click here to Send happytime a Private Message Find more posts by happytime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

I'm having issues with converting to DVD or mpeg2. im a newbie when it comes to this and im getting frustrated with my burner i just purchased.

It works fine and im doing everything right but i still cant burn movies on my blank dvd disks. All the movies i have are in AVI format and i was told that i need to convert it into mpeg 2. and so far nothing. I've tried many converters but to no avail. Went through all the processes and everything. it's really depressing cause i have all these good movies to share yet i can't extract them onto a dvd disc.

Can someone lend a hand i've been at it for a month now. And i highly doubt my DVD burner is broken. My computer is reading it find.

thanx in advance.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 05:09 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
happytime

Have you used the imtoo dvd creator?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 08:40 AM
happytime is currently offline Click here to Send happytime a Private Message Find more posts by happytime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
longjks

i have used ImToo's Product for a long time . i think it is well. You can try ImTOO DVD Copy Express . it is new and powerful.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 01:34 PM
longjks is currently offline Click here to Send longjks a Private Message Find more posts by longjks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Woohoo!, "Imtoo" works like a flash.. Thanks ! I love the included features.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 04:32 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
commit832
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am using Pavtube DVD Ripper,it provides you an easiest way to edit and convert DVDs to any other formats including MP4, 3GP, AVI, MPG, MPEG-4, FLV, MOV, 3G2, VOB, MP3, FLAC, MKA, OGG, WAV, AC3, M4A, so that you can enjoy DVD contents with your portable devices like iPod, iPhone, Blackberry, Cell Phones, etc. on the go. If you like, you can also upload the converted DVD videos to your websites or blogs for sharing after the DVD to FLV conversion.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 08:12 AM
commit832 is currently offline Click here to Send commit832 a Private Message Find more posts by commit832 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jimmy8765

The first DVD ripping software which gets reviewed at pcworld.com.

pcworld.com/downloads/file/fid,70956-order,4/description.html

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 06:14 AM
jimmy8765 is currently offline Click here to Send jimmy8765 a Private Message Find more posts by jimmy8765 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
I'm having issues with converting to DVD or mpeg2. im a newbie when it comes to this and im getting frustrated with my burner i just purchased.

It works fine and im doing everything right but i still cant burn movies on my blank dvd disks. All the movies i have are in AVI format and i was told that i need to convert it into mpeg 2. and so far nothing. I've tried many converters but to no avail. Went through all the processes and everything. it's really depressing cause i have all these good movies to share yet i can't extract them onto a dvd disc.

Can someone lend a hand i've been at it for a month now. And i highly doubt my DVD burner is broken. My computer is reading it find.

thanx in advance.

Best to update the firmware whenever you buy a new product.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 08:16 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote