KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » My board only - no fun here - my reasons only - no posting here - stay out!

My board only - no fun here - my reasons only - no posting here - stay out!
Started by: Blue Dragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

Angry My board only - no fun here - my reasons only - no posting here - stay out!

Ok so you looked here, why did you do that?

Anyway, by tomorrow 95% of alllll my pics will be gone because I have trouble with computer and my sister says to delete every pic I have, I've got like 100's and 100's of pics and the 1's I will have left are on 5 floppy disks with don't hold many...sad

She says to keep a limit of pics of the disks in case 1 of them holds a virius then the others get virius or something...

I have spent lots of time looking for pics and they've all got to go...unless...I can post them on here and get them back later when I visit this board again...do you know what I mean?

Here's 1 pic....

Attachment: american idiot.jpg
This has been downloaded 142 time(s).

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 07:23 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Completely unnecessary.

www.imageshack.us will host all the pictures you ever need.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 07:29 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

I've tried to upload them on photobucket but nothing....

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 07:31 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

Last edited by Arsenal on Dec 29th, 2004 at 07:36 PM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 07:31 PM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by Martial_artist
I've tried to upload them on photobucket but nothing....
That's not Photobucket, that's Imageshack. Sign up and you can keep track of every picture you upload.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 07:36 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

*posts*

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 07:41 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

How much does Imageshack cost? Is there a danger of viruses? Could I be more computer clueless?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 07:49 PM
fever red is currently offline Click here to Send fever red a Private Message Find more posts by fever red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

It's free

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 07:52 PM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

Ok I try that, but I am NOT going to delete them all, last night 2 hours for nothing, just to be deleted? If I upload them on interent I can go back to them?

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 08:11 PM
furryman
honky

OMG ITS THE Y2K BUG

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 08:17 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

quote:
If I upload them on interent I can go back to them?

Yes. Make sure you save your password and/or write it down somewhere after registering an account so that you don't forget it.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 08:27 PM
Blue Dragon

Thanks

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 08:28 PM
Korri

sounds like an excuse to get more posts to me..

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 07:50 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Korri
sounds like an excuse to get more posts to me..

No it's not, I swear my computer is crap and my sister said to delete them all...but I don't want to so I wanted somewhere to put them (on the interent)

Photobucket doesn't save all pictures because of it's 'type', I've tried the above but nothing...but I can say that 1 of my 5 floppy disks saved way more than the others - the others saved about 10 pics each 1 but then 1 saved loads and loads (most of my pictures)

Steve (my sister's boyfriend) said they would only save about 8 pics on each but all my pics are on the disks so I'm ok now...

This isn't a lie to get more posts, I know Korri doesn't like me and all and thinks I might be a person that seaks attention but this is the god forsaken truth

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 07:07 PM
eggmayo

This post is purely to get me an extra post.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 07:10 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by eggmayo
This post is purely to get me an extra post.

It's true, but like I said earlier I have them all on floppy disks so I don't need to post anymore...by the way, I must be very sad to talk about posting pictures for fun, I've got better things to do like talk about stuff that useful or for my interest like Green Day, movies, video games and so on...

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 06:06 PM
eggmayo

No, I wasnt using it as an insult. the post that i made was purely to up my post count.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 06:08 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Londonboy7
Dance DODODUDODODO

quote:
Originally posted by furryman
OMG ITS THE Y2K BUG

yah, a 5 year late y2k

quote:

I'm suing you for being a London Boy. And London Boys are sexeh. [/B]

Protected by the Dynomite Cult
KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 06:23 PM
Londonboy7 is currently offline Click here to Send Londonboy7 a Private Message Find more posts by Londonboy7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by eggmayo
No, I wasnt using it as an insult. the post that i made was purely to up my post count.

Oh, sorry about that, it's just some people don't believe me...I suppose it's understandable though because people like lieing on forums & chat boards...

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 06:47 PM
Korri

*sigh*

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 06:53 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote