KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » What’s So Different About FFIV?

What’s So Different About FFIV?
Started by: ladyyaya

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ladyyaya
Restricted

Account Restricted

What’s So Different About FFIV?

RPG fans are not new to “Final Fantasy” series. Some of you may have heard its name, while there is a fair possibility that the rest have played this game for a good time period. Every single installment of Final Fantasy has something new to offer, new story, new characters and new combat mode.

FFIV So far, the company has released over 13 different parts of Final Fantasy. With the latest one, FF 14, right around the corner, I gotta ask myself – what is so different about this new title? Luckily, I was one of the select few people who had the honor of beta testing it. If there’s one thing, I can say, FF14 needs a high end PC because it has really spectacular graphics.

The land of Eorzea is so beautiful to look at, through your monitor screen. Console lovers will have to pass up on this part because it is only for PC and that too on multiplayer mode. There is no single player mode in FF14, it is an MMO and with this, we may think how much farther will FF14 go? Does it have the caliber to compete against World of Warcraft?

Well, I can’t say it doesn’t have the potential, but FF14 still needs some uplifting. Since, it is a Beta version, so I dropped in my opinions. I hope “Square” will go through them and change the interface a little bit. The menus feel bogged down and you wouldn’t like to wait for your cursor to snail through because of the poor software programming.

FF14 also has some issues with its experience and character level up procedure. With the passage of time, your experience points start decreasing. This is to ensure a slow, but stable system of leveling up. Other than that, I didn’t find any major faults in the game. To be honest, I wouldn’t even call them ‘faults’, because Square will handle it all, after the release of new patches and upgrades.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 03:11 AM
ladyyaya is currently offline Click here to Send ladyyaya a Private Message Find more posts by ladyyaya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Uh.... Wrong forum.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 03:14 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Epic Phail

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 08:09 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote