KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » i have mastered this skill

i have mastered this skill
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

i have mastered this skill

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 08:18 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 08:20 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Happy Dance

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 08:20 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 08:23 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeepPink

thumb up

You do what you love, and f*ck the rest.

DeepPink is currently offline Click here to Send DeepPink a Private Message Find more posts by DeepPink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

Congrats Dean. I can do it when i go Inside out, but not outside in. I'm working on it. (please log in to view the image)

Time Of Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Time Of Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Time Of Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

holy shite, it looks like its attached to his foot!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 08:24 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

now all ive gotta do is do it on my friends big grin

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 08:25 PM
Filth

cool

Dead on the inside and dieing on the outside...

Filth is currently offline Click here to Send Filth a Private Message Find more posts by Filth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

I've done it in a match, but that was when I wasn't injured about, 3 months ago.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 08:26 PM
Time Of Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Time Of Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Time Of Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

Dean Where do you get these clips from?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 08:26 PM
Deano

what team do u play for? is it a pub team?
what position do u play?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 08:27 PM
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

I'm 13, so guess whether it's a pub team.

I normally play as a lone striker, but I also play on the wing alot.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 08:28 PM
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

How about you?

Deano

quote:
Originally posted by Time Of Evil
Dean Where do you get these clips from?

i managed to find this site ...its only got those two pics that ive just showed u though...im gonna try and find more on other websites

DeepPink

Celtic rule rock . . . thats all i know about football sad

You do what you love, and f*ck the rest.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 08:29 PM
DeepPink is currently offline Click here to Send DeepPink a Private Message Find more posts by DeepPink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent 69
Day trippin

Wicked mo-fo

http://idiotbox.forumsplace.com/myform

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 08:29 PM
Agent 69 is currently offline Click here to Send Agent 69 a Private Message Find more posts by Agent 69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i started out on the right wing
but then i started to play as a striker
i scored 5 goals in my first 5 games..and then the manager decides to play me on the wing again....the ****.....so i siad i wanna play as a striker...he said no..so i quit the team...bastards

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 08:30 PM
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

Pub team I'm guessing.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 08:31 PM