KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Has anyone heard from Smallville aka Scott?

Has anyone heard from Smallville aka Scott?
Started by: Jedi Priestess

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Has anyone heard from Smallville aka Scott?

Damn I miss that guy.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 09:56 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

Haven't heard from him, but yeah, I noticed he hasn't been around much lately.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 09:58 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

havn't heard of him erm

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 09:59 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I miss him

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 12:09 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

ermm...what i know is that he is in the army now.
shellie has more details

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:01 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salem07

don't know him

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:02 PM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Has Shellie heard from him? I cant believe he up and went off to join the service. For those of you that dont know him it's too bad, he is a very cool guy. yes

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:13 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

i don't know.
she just told me about the army thing
and i think it wasn't on free choice..but obligatory thing...but i don't know for sure.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:21 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Clovie
i don't know.
she just told me about the army thing
and i think it wasn't on free choice..but obligatory thing...but i don't know for sure.

I miss my partner in crime...I miss MAGNUM....

And it was a free choice he made Clover...it's not obligatory.

Btw..whatever happened to Nicci?

956,000: Moosey

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:27 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

Originally posted by Da Moose
I miss my partner in crime...I miss MAGNUM....

And it was a free choice he made Clover...it's not obligatory.

Btw..whatever happened to Nicci?
magum? huh

really it's free? blink here guys are obligated to go to army for few months messed

i haven't heard of her for few months..last time she said she is busy with some stuff IRL, and that since he's away..she has nothing to do here..or something among this line erm

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:30 PM
Moosey
Gone

magum? huh

really it's free? blink here guys are obligated to go to army for few months messed

i haven't heard of her for few months..last time she said she is busy with some stuff IRL, and that since he's away..she has nothing to do here..or something among this line erm

Yes, it's a personal choice here. There is no military obligation whatsoever. If a person wants to join the army, they are free to do so, but there is no impetus for males to do so.

Oh, ok...

And Sarah, Candy Kisses, she disappeared too!!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:32 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

weird...i would never go to the army on a free choice messed (and i'm not going stick out tongue)

she changed her name erm

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:37 PM
Moosey
Gone

weird...i would never go to the army on a free choice messed (and i'm not going stick out tongue)

she changed her name erm

Neither would I. Especially not in Canada. We have like, 11 people in the military and a row boat for a navy. stick out tongue

Yeah, I saw that...Jaxx or something....but I never see her anymore.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:45 PM
Clovie

11? only? blink

no idea.. i've been never close with her...we've talked only few times..and it was about sigs laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:49 PM
Moosey
Gone

11? only? blink

no idea.. i've been never close with her...we've talked only few times..and it was about sigs laughing out loud

I was being sarcastic. Our nation is not one of...military strength. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 02:01 PM
Clovie

oh... i've been never interested in army-stuff... maybe clothes a bit but nothing more

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 02:05 PM
Peach
mordrem

I sent Scott an email a while back, but I haven't heard from him...he said it might be a couple YEARS before he's able to be back.

Sarah's going through some really tough personal problems right now, I don't think she' be around for a while.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 02:29 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

years? blink

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 02:31 PM
Peach
mordrem

Yup. He said basic training would take 6 weeks and he MIGHT have a little freetime after that's over to get online and stuff, but he won't be back fulltime for a year and a half to two years.

I haven't heard from or seen Nicci in a long time...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 02:32 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

i guess he is over that basic training by now erm

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 02:34 PM