KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Your April Fools Prank

Your April Fools Prank
Started by: Toku King

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Rhythmic

Your April Fools Prank

What prank(s) did you do for April Fools?

I made this irritating internet stalker that constantly annoys me think I was dying by some accident. Turns out she's an airhead and a ***** under extreme situations too.
laughing

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 07:08 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Cellophane on the toilet, and installed a Firefox add-on that phucks up my web browser, so everyone else in the house today thought they crashed my computer.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 07:09 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

i told someone i was dead

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 07:09 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Prank calls to friends.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 08:19 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gefallen_engel
Beautiful Disaster

told my neighbor someone stole his 4-wheeler

Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein, ohne dich. Ohne dich zähl ich die Stunden ohne dich. Lohnen nicht.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 08:21 PM
gefallen_engel is currently offline Click here to Send gefallen_engel a Private Message Find more posts by gefallen_engel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

I did nothing.. because I fear the repercussions too much laughing

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 08:24 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 08:24 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i dont really do pranks plus my teachers (except for my math teacher) are the people than you dont pull prank on, or even do one in their room..... however i did throw a chair at a really annoying person, i warned him like ten times and told him to shutup....he didnt so i threw it

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 08:26 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I pulled no pranks as of yet.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 08:49 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

my girlfriend has been after me all year to go get my license, so when i got done at the DMV today and got it, i called and told her i had failed so badly i lost my permit and was banned from ever going back to the DMV to try again due to lack of driving ability...

worst part is, she bought it...

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 08:55 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kumori Okami
my girlfriend has been after me all year to go get my license, so when i got done at the DMV today and got it, i called and told her i had failed so badly i lost my permit and was banned from ever going back to the DMV to try again due to lack of driving ability...

worst part is, she bought it...

Sooooo....what did she say when you told her?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 08:56 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

Save Teh Country: Lynch the Blacks and the Jews

Recently the jews have admitted to being responsible for 9/11 and are taking apart America's infrastructure as we speak, peice by peice. If this is bad enough, they are using the blacks as muscle. Our only hope will be to close all KFCs, thus starving their black army of chikinz which provide them with their necessary proteinz. Their muscles will then quickly atrophy. Jew bodies are weak against pysical impact, so once the black hoard is starved, we'll be able to crack the jews right in their beaks. For America! Also, April Fools. Love \m/(-_-)\m/ Peace

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 12:59 AM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Save Teh Country: Lynch the Blacks and the Jews

Originally posted by AngryManatee
Recently the jews have admitted to being responsible for 9/11 and are taking apart America's infrastructure as we speak, peice by peice. If this is bad enough, they are using the blacks as muscle. Our only hope will be to close all KFCs, thus starving their black army of chikinz which provide them with their necessary proteinz. Their muscles will then quickly atrophy. Jew bodies are weak against pysical impact, so once the black hoard is starved, we'll be able to crack the jews right in their beaks. For America! Also, April Fools. Love \m/(-_-)\m/ Peace

When did the Jews claim responsability? I know we kicked out all the whirly-gig peddlers at the mall because they turned out to be Jew operatives, but I didn't know flying a whirly-gig into a building would cause it to collapse.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 01:02 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

pancake theory is a hoax

POWER TO THE PROUD WHITE RACE!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 01:22 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're a ****ing pancake!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 01:23 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

Speed up teh black army's demise. Steal MOAR watarmelunz!!!

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 01:23 AM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

When did the Jews calim responsability?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 02:39 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AngryManatee
Also, April Fools. Love \m/(-_-)\m/ Peace

dur

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 02:53 AM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

"using the blacks as muscle" you shoplifted that line from the Blue Brothers. It's what the Illinois Nazi was spouting through the megaphone.

If I recall correctly, it went something like this: "the Jew is using the Negro as muscle against you, what are you going to do about it, Whitey?"

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 03:48 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Save Teh Country: Lynch the Blacks and the Jews

Originally posted by Robtard
"using the blacks as muscle" you shoplifted that line from the Blue Brothers. It's what the Illinois Nazi was spouting through the megaphone.

If I recall correctly, it went something like this: "the Jew is using the Negro as muscle against you, what are you going to do about it, Whitey?"

So, Obama is a muslim terrorist?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 03:50 AM