KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Conan VS Batman

When these to men of myth meet who stands victious
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The Barbarian 7 58.33%
The Dark Knight 5 41.67%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Conan VS Batman
Started by: Nightstick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nightstick

Conan VS Batman

Conan the Barbarian VS Batman. They have their regular gear. The fight takes place in a Dojo in the mountains of rural Japan. No interference. Its one on one.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 11:34 AM
Nightstick is currently offline Click here to Send Nightstick a Private Message Find more posts by Nightstick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

I'd flip a coin to decide this one. Sounds like a good match up.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 11:53 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lone-Wolfe
Satan

Oh come on, this isn't even a challenge. Batman all the way.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 01:46 AM
Lone-Wolfe is currently offline Click here to Send Lone-Wolfe a Private Message Find more posts by Lone-Wolfe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Good fight. I say that Bats takes it by a hair. But he stays in that dojo for a while after-both his legs are broken wink

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 10:49 AM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nightstick

quote:
Originally posted by Lone-Wolfe
Oh come on, this isn't even a challenge. Batman all the way.

What do you mean this isn't even a chalange. Conans strength no doubt dwarfs Bats. Add to that, that Conan was trained by the great masters of the world in both fighting and academics. He also takes head on with sword the sort of foes Batman planes for month to fight and even then uses dozens of gadgets. Also Conan has out fought Wolverine and I believe Captain America. Both of which are in the same skill range as Batman. Point is even if Batman comes out on top this will not be a walk in the park for him.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 01:32 PM
Nightstick is currently offline Click here to Send Nightstick a Private Message Find more posts by Nightstick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Pfft, another difficult vs-thread. Who to vote for ?

(thinking)

In Gotham City : Batman the Dark Knight wins.
In Cimmeria : Conan the Librarian wins.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 06:41 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Yo! who?-kid!! It'sin a dojo in the middle of nowhere!!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 10:33 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Yeah seriously, Conan has the strenght, the fighting's basically dead equal and Bat's has got the gadgets. If he gassed him real quick he could do it, I don't know if Conan would know what it is, although i doubt he'd stay there and get gassed he's as cunning as a fox. Hmmm. I just don't know.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 10:40 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lifeisaglich

If the Conan in mind is the Gov. of California then by all means Conan should win. But if it is some other guy then my money is on Batman.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 04:02 PM
lifeisaglich is currently offline Click here to Send lifeisaglich a Private Message Find more posts by lifeisaglich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

quote:
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
Yo! who?-kid!! It'sin a dojo in the middle of nowhere!!

Okay my mistake.

Conan wins, because - the Batman fans will probably disagree with me - Batman will underestimate Conan. Conan looks just like your everyday thug, only a bit more muscled and with a sword and wearing a loincloth lol.

But Conan is smart and deadly. And strong and experienced. And he won't hold back.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 05:43 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

No. I think not. Conan may look pretty average tuff guy, but that effect wears off after one hit. Even if bats underestimates him, he runs in, does some damages...takes a bonk on the head... 'ok... slow down flash!'

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 10:54 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Sonic weapons, vomit gas, tear gas, etc. Do I need to say more? And Batman doesn't underestimate ANYONE. Batman wins easily.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 10:56 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Conan doesn't underestimate anyone either, and while he has the obvious disadvantage of not knowing the technology, He has face many a perilous thing in the way of wizardry. He just might thing that Bats is some petty sorcerer and find a way to stay clear of his gadgetry. Did anyone ever read the "what if" where conan gets sent to "modern times." He gets shot by a bullet and thinks something like, "damn all these guys are wizards and carry magic around like nothing, I gotta get this thing out of me it might be poisoned or enchanted." Then he's all like, "lead? those things are just fancied up slings."

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 11:58 AM
dami wilson

conan wins but thats if bats doesn't use his technology tools like the way he gassed the HUlk in one dudd crossover!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 12:37 PM
dami wilson is currently offline Click here to Send dami wilson a Private Message Find more posts by dami wilson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Everyone's so quick to dismiss that crossover because it was written in a context of crap. However, even as it pains me to say it (because I do sorely hate that crossover), that victory was pheasable. No one understands just how powerful Bat's side kick really is. I'm telling you it's literally tree splitting. If I had a scanner i'd prove it. It's possible, that the hulk, caught in a moment of uncertainty, slightly over reacts to a side kick. No, it couldn't harm him but it could hurt him. Like those times when you sit on your keys or are poked by a finger. You, might have at one of these times gasped.

Now I feel icky for defending Marvel vs. DC.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 12:58 PM
dami wilson

bite me fanboy! No further comment! Hulk rules dude!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 01:00 PM
dami wilson is currently offline Click here to Send dami wilson a Private Message Find more posts by dami wilson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Huh?

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 01:15 PM
dami wilson

you took a swipe at me so I said go ahead and take more chunk of flesh out of me! Gosh, dont take it so serious! The guys we're talking about dont exist!
Marvel writers will be laughing their socks off if they read some of these threads !

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 01:27 PM
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Took a swipe? I wrote that post most begrudingly. I just said it was pheasable. If you notice I did refer to it as crap. That's not a swipe, I'm just argueing. That is what these forums are for right, oh no, I didn't log on to the wrong place did I! I gotta hide from the feds now!

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 01:34 PM
ZephroCarnelian

This is one hell of a good matchup! Kudos Nightstick! big grin

I'd go with Bats on this one....

But Conan kicks ass, n I don't think Bats'd take this very easily...

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 04:07 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote