KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I Bet You Read This Again!!

I Bet You Read This Again!!
Started by: Corran

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Corran
Lucifer

I Bet You Read This Again!!

A bus stops and two Italian men get on. They sit down and engage in an animated conversation. The lady sitting behind them ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanised when she hears one of the men say the following ,......

"Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come once-a-more. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come one lasta time." "You foul-mouthed sex obsessed swine," retorted the lady indignantly. "In this country....we don't speak aloud in pubic places about our sex lives......... "Hey, coola down lady," said the man. "Who talkin' abouta sexa? I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to spella 'Mississippi'."

Old Post May 20th, 2003 11:57 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sadly I did not, precisely because you warned me I would so I read it carefully.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 20th, 2003 12:03 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emily

I have also read it carfully so I will not read it again

Old Post May 20th, 2003 12:19 PM
emily is currently offline Click here to Send emily a Private Message Find more posts by emily Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

What you should have called the thread, Corran, was "I bet you can't read this quickly and understand it." Then everyone would have tried to do that and fallen for the joke.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 20th, 2003 12:19 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emily

You plonker!!!

Old Post May 20th, 2003 12:28 PM
emily is currently offline Click here to Send emily a Private Message Find more posts by emily Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Well I just thought you might have read done it in the right context, I didn't eggspecked y'all to be so damned clever.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 12:47 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ah, people like to be smug, see?

BtVS

Old Post May 20th, 2003 12:49 PM
Corran
Lucifer

I see.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 12:50 PM
yerssot

I knew this one from another forum stick out tongue
you're slow corran... stick out tongue

Old Post May 20th, 2003 03:19 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

whaaat.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 06:14 PM
yerssot

You ... are ... slow

Old Post May 20th, 2003 06:15 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

whaaaat

Old Post May 20th, 2003 06:25 PM
yerssot

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimburger weeeeeeeeeeeeeeereldburger

Old Post May 20th, 2003 06:46 PM
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is Mississippi really that hard for other people to spell? It's only four different letters.

"You do not have a soul. You are soul. You have a body."-C.S.Lewis

Old Post May 21st, 2003 01:09 AM
LaurenE147 is currently offline Click here to Send LaurenE147 a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenE147 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

No it is not, it is merely a joke using the humourous soundings that the Italian accent makes of those letters, I think it was quite clever that someone has come up with this, either that or it really happened which would be even funnier.

Old Post May 21st, 2003 08:23 AM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I read it twice, just cus you said I would.

I'm easily led into things...

Old Post May 21st, 2003 08:26 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Thanks mate.

Old Post May 21st, 2003 08:43 AM
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

I meant that there are a lot of jokes about spelling Mississippi. Why is that.

"You do not have a soul. You are soul. You have a body."-C.S.Lewis

Old Post May 21st, 2003 10:34 PM
LaurenE147 is currently offline Click here to Send LaurenE147 a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenE147 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

I don't know, maybe it's not hard and thats why all the jokes!

Old Post May 21st, 2003 11:24 PM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

laughing out loudlaughing out loudHappy Dance

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 12:40 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote