KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » The Return Of Carnage

The Return Of Carnage
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The Return Of Carnage

(please log in to view the image)

quote:
Marvel is pleased to present your first look at Carnage #1, from the electrifying creative team of Zeb Wells and Clayton Crain! One of the most lethal and insane Marvel villains returns to wreak havoc on the Marvel Universe! Carnage is back and more powerful than ever, with Iron Man and Spider-Man in his sights. Can the Web Head and the Armored Avenger take down the murderous Carnage before innocent lives are taken? Find out in Carnage #1

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...le&id=28551

wonder if Cletus is also returning....

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 09:11 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I read somewhere that they're not bringing back Cletus, only the symbiote.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 01:56 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I read somewhere that they're not bringing back Cletus, only the symbiote.

So have I. I've also read that they will have the symbiote bond with a woman this time.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2010 12:28 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rem92

can i ask who is cletus?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 11:37 PM
rem92 is currently offline Click here to Send rem92 a Private Message Find more posts by rem92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
So have I. I've also read that they will have the symbiote bond with a woman this time.
Just read it.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: It might be Shriek and Doppelganger really die this time by some newly introduce suited humans (iron man wanabees)

But I do wish it was old Carnage, Marvel needs more randomize killing and gore.

I wonder how Anti-Venom and Venom reaction to Carnage will be like!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 03:37 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Current Venom will knock himself out when he hears that.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 05:45 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Definitely not Cletus.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 08:40 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Cletus died when carnage got ripped in two

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 11:27 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Originally posted by steverules_2

I know that, some people where wondering if they were going to try and bring him back somehow. Although, those people might not be on this board as I may be mixing up other boards that have had this discussion.

Also:

It looks like Venom may have some time to shine finally:

quote:
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #654.1 Written by DAN SLOTT Pencils & Cover by PAULO SIQUEIRA Special POINT ONE issue. START READING with this Point One issue to learn the new meaning for great power and great responsibility! Witness the birth of a new Spider-Man in the start of a brand-new story arc! Bonded to the dangerous and powerful Venom symbiote, this new webslinger is showing Peter Parker up in the hero department! Plus, who will Spider-Man turn to in his darkest hour? Believe us, it’s not who you think! 32 PGS./Rated A …$2.99

quote:
UNCANNY X-FORCE #5 Written by RICK REMENDER Art & Cover by ESAD RIBIC There are innumerable and varying potential futures awaiting mankind. Between them exists only one constant: The rise of the Deathloks! Seeded in our present they grow, a time virus spreading across all possibilities, infiltrating the fate of mankind. One thing stands in their way; a man who shouldn’t exist. They come in waves, an army of time displaced Deathlok troopers made from Earth’s greatest warriors; Captain America, Spider-Man, Elektra, Cyclops, Venom, The Thing, Bullseye--all soldiers in the army of Deathlok. All operating under one directive: Fantomex must die! The hottest book on the stands just gets hotter as fan favorite writer Rick Remender (Punisher, Fear Agent) is joined by superstar artist Esad Ribic (Wolverine, Loki)! 32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

quote:
Venom/Deadpool #1 Written by RICK REMENDER Penciled by SHAWN MOLL Cover SKOTTIE YOUNG Collected from the pages of WHAT IF? DARK REIGN — THE OSBORN ASSASSINATION, WHAT IF? WOVLERINE: FATHER, WHAT IF? SPIDER-MAN and WHAT IF? IRON MAN: DEMON IN AN ARMOR, the House of Ideas asks and answers: What if the Venom Symbiote possessed Deadpool?! 32 PGS./One-Shot/Rated T+ …$2.99

The first one I posted interests me the most. The second one has caught my attention, and the third seems like a fun gimmick as both Venom and Deadpool are in my top 5 favorite characters.

LINK

Old Post Nov 18th, 2010 12:49 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by steverules_2

I thought Carnage was a lonely symbiote in the cell when Sentry took him to space and tore him in half.?

Sentry should've thrown him into the Sun.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2010 01:36 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

That's what Fury's file said. The the symbiote was hostless when it happened.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2010 06:35 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Yeah when it appeared behind the heroes it looked like a torn bedsheet no one inside.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2010 02:27 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote:
According to Iron Man's computer, Kasady may not have been inside the symbiote when the Sentry ripped it apart. However, it is later discovered that Kasady did in fact die in the incident, however the symbiote survived by becoming dormant and returned to Earth.

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 11:35 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Where's the info from?

Also nice sig. All 3 episodes were great, but the ending.. so dissapointing.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 06:11 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

so will most likely [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Shriek be a thorn in parker's side or will the character fall by the waistside?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 10:02 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by SamZED
Where's the info from?

Also nice sig. All 3 episodes were great, but the ending.. so dissapointing.

Got it from wikipedia But something like that seems legit, otherwise I'm pretty sure they'd bring back Kletus. I'm kinda dissapointed that he died cause he made the carnage character...well...carnage. Without him it won't be the same, this is exactly what happened with Venom but in a slightly different way.

Thanks smile I kinda liked the ending, I was greatful Kenny didn't die for good and the goth kids always make me laugh, especially Henrietta's mother (may have spelt her name wrong), the way she's always so cheerful towards her goth child.

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 12:01 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
so will most likely [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Shriek be a thorn in parker's side or will the character fall by the waistside?

Like to know how these people got the symbiote since the symbiotes are weak against fire surely it would've burned up when re-entering the planet.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2010 07:17 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

erm I really wish Kassady would be carnage again, I might actually be willing to pick up some comics if they brought him back, that Sentry ripping carnage in half is still one of the most B.S. things in comic history imo.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2010 04:45 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Sentry was ridiculously powerful, so i have no problem with that. But yeah they gotta bring him back.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2010 04:49 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by General_Iroh
erm I really wish Kassady would be carnage again, I might actually be willing to pick up some comics if they brought him back, that Sentry ripping carnage in half is still one of the most B.S. things in comic history imo.

Sentry ripped Ares in half, I can't see why a symbiote would be a problem.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2010 03:01 PM