KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Not Right!!!

Not Right!!!
Started by: eleveninches

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eleveninches
God of my own world

Not Right!!!

DOes anybody else think that it's not right for Jor-El to be a bad guy in smallville. He was never a bad buy in the comics, so why make him seem like one here. Besides, Jor-El was supposed to be dead.

I have 2 theories:

1.He is really a good guy, but is testing clark to make him stronger.

2.The essence that claims to be Jor-El is really an imposter [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Brainiac???

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 12:25 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

i think its the first theory.... i dont really think jor-el is the bad guy.... they make him look like a bad guy but really he is the good guy... like the episode 1961 or whatever... it shows him as a good guy.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 10:21 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I still think that the entity in the caves isn't jor-el.
Jor-El died.
So one of 2 possibilities:
1. The craft malfunctioned when clark landed
2. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: The entity pretending to be jor-el is actually brainiac. . It wouldn't be too corny to have him on the show. After all, they have had mr.myxypyxalix and krypto the wonder dog on it.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 11:22 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

No one got any thought on this?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 11:45 AM
ericadurancefan
looking for hott chicks

I think he is really a good guy but they have him borderline right now and they have never really said he was evil yes he killed tara and tried to kill johnathan but he was doing what it took to get his son back.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 01:17 AM
ericadurancefan is currently offline Click here to Send ericadurancefan a Private Message Find more posts by ericadurancefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

But Jor-El is dead. So the essence that is claiming to be jor-el might be an imposter

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 10:03 AM
liam k
i will not die

possible, your probably right eleven inches, maybe the essence is brainiac?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 12:53 PM
liam k is currently offline Click here to Send liam k a Private Message Find more posts by liam k Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

I could'nt really see it being Brainiac (why u put a spoiler i dont know, but i'll respect that). I never did like how Jor-el was 'bad' in Smallville but maybe it is just to test Clark. Then again maybe the power went to his head. Because we dont see much of Jor-el in the comics and we only see him when he's a young tennage youth in smallville.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 10:17 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i dont believe he's evil at all...

i believe clark has to get the stones no matter what, and normally clark wouldnt go all the way to get em... so jorel made sure he would...

looking out for his son... what any good dad would do...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 10:34 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheFanboy
Boss Hogg

I'm hoping it's Braniac like Magee said or Jor'el should atleast be a corupted virus version of himself. It really makes zero sense for him to evil.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 08:06 PM
TheFanboy is currently offline Click here to Send TheFanboy a Private Message Find more posts by TheFanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote