KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » whattisthematrix.com SECRETS!

whattisthematrix.com SECRETS!
Started by: chico

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chico
chopper style

whattisthematrix.com SECRETS!

Found this out today its really cool i'll try to get all the information here.

1) Go to www.whatisthematrix.com
2) Select High Bandwidth
3) There will be a yellow button on the far right click on it.
4) A Small box will appear, click to the right of it to make it turn green. Then click the green button to open a binary access panel.
5) You will then be asked to type in a binary code: 01101111
6) You will then be able to convert a secret Hexadecimal number into binary: Hexadecimal -
A3B1A428 or in binary - 10100011101100011010010000101000

The code above will give you the Nebuchadnezzar model builder (43MB) and it is hella cool.

there are more though!!!

O.K. this is all I got at the moment.

19A642BF: P.O.D behind the scenes.

D53D49F9: Unloco- Bruises music video.

A8C3F9AD: Deftones-Historical segment.

64CF29E3: POD: behind the scenes 2.

43E17AC9: The Making of the Soundtrack.

8D966F2A: POD Interview.

C1B49F13: POD lyrics.

98765432: The final theatrical "The Matrix Reloaded" trailer.

d487a317: About "The Animatrix: Detective Story."

f03350b1: Hugh Bateup (Supervising Art Director) interview.

0081cf5e: John Gaeta (visual Effects Supervisor) interview.

ec306071: QuickTime VR: Oracle Kitchen.

098ca701: New wallpaper.

cc883300: Test key

I had a lot of fun digging this up codes I left out might be here:

http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showth...threadid=294254

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 24th, 2003 03:34 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

Wow I really liked the Nebuchadnezzar model builder. Hella cool.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 24th, 2003 02:30 PM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

That is narly! I love sites with hidden features that you don't have to pay to access. smile

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post May 24th, 2003 04:34 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

btw, you've made my day. big grin

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post May 24th, 2003 04:35 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

Glad to be of some small service here at the best movie board on the Net.

Old Post May 24th, 2003 05:55 PM
zimbo
The craziest man ever

it's damn cool, thanks

''If any of you so much as pass gas in my direction and upset my delicate nasal passages, your testicles will become my private property''.

Old Post May 25th, 2003 10:50 AM
zimbo is currently offline Click here to Send zimbo a Private Message Find more posts by zimbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

BAH!!

The computer game gices you the code '23631be6' to enter there, I did it and it said "data not compliled!" BAH!!!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 31st, 2003 03:09 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

Oh, that sux!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 06:52 PM
BEST TRINITY

Hey chico my screen doesnt c well the codes are half view telme the lower caps plz i only have 1234567890 ABCDEF

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 10:34 PM
BEST TRINITY is currently offline Click here to Send BEST TRINITY a Private Message Find more posts by BEST TRINITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BEST TRINITY

CAN U TELL ME IS THERE IS MORE LETTER LIKE GHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ??????????????

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 10:37 PM
BEST TRINITY is currently offline Click here to Send BEST TRINITY a Private Message Find more posts by BEST TRINITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
julibug

That was pretty fun! I like hidden stuff like that. Gonna go check out the P.O.D. stuff now. Thanks chico!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 11:48 PM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abraomas

yea very fun i like this smile if your find hiden movie matrix reloaded please code hehehe...

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2003 03:09 PM
abraomas is currently offline Click here to Send abraomas a Private Message Find more posts by abraomas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

nice, i am in the process of downloading the model, thanks.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2003 06:39 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mirthrandir63
Computer Freak

quote:
Originally posted by BEST TRINITY
CAN U TELL ME IS THERE IS MORE LETTER LIKE GHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ??????????????

Hexadecimal is counting in base 16. To do that you need to have 16 symbols. The letters A, B, C, D, E and F were added to represent the numbers 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15 (respectively). There are no other letters used to calculate in hex.

For those of you who are wondering, counting in hex isn't done to confuse non-techies, but because computers use binary code to function (streams of 1s and 0s). This makes for very long code (the number 999 in decimal is 1111100111 in binary and only 3E7 in hex), which is very confusing for humans. And do hexadecimal was developped, so that humans could look at binary code in a simpler fashion. The number sixteen is used instead over other numbers like 7 or 9, because 16 is a power of two (get it binary?).

There are lots more reasons but this is the brunt of it.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 06:17 PM
mirthrandir63 is currently offline Click here to Send mirthrandir63 a Private Message Find more posts by mirthrandir63 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BEST TRINITY

Yeah Thanks!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 08:27 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

These were pretty cool codes, I think I'll bump this for those who weren't here for it, or for those like me who forgot smile

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 04:47 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

don't forget there is a whole 'nother set of codes in 128 bit encryption up there...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 04:41 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

omfg big grin

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 04:51 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote