KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Daytona 500 Results

Are you happy with the daytona 500 results
This poll is closed.
yes 0 0%
no 1 100.00%
Total: 1 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Daytona 500 Results
Started by: moivie man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
moivie man

Daytona 500 Results

Are you happy with the Daytona 500 results?

Dont want to be an american idiot-Green Day 2004

Forgive your foes but never forget there names -Jhon F. Kennedy 1963

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 04:55 AM
moivie man is currently offline Click here to Send moivie man a Private Message Find more posts by moivie man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

No because Jeff Gordon won. Though I'll admit, they built that car 6 and half months prior to the 500 for that one race alone, so their efforts really payed off.

I like George.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 09:06 PM
Sith Master X is currently offline Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salem07

Nope...I didn't like it. I wanted Dale Jr. to win. I can't stand Jeff Gordon, even though he is from the state I live in, I can't stand him at all!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 12:57 AM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

lol I wanted anybody Gordon or JR. to win that race. Can't stand all the attention JR. gets.

I was hoping for one of my two guys, Stewart or Newman to pull this one off. I'd have also like to have seen either Martin or Wallace win since this was there final running of the 500, and either one of them has won it.

I like George.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 02:45 AM
Sith Master X is currently offline Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Man, there's three threads in a span of 10 threads. I know its popular but man, use your existing threads.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 04:33 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

quote:
Originally posted by Smasandian
Man, there's three threads in a span of 10 threads. I know its popular but man, use your existing threads.

the funny part is NO one used the first one then they all used the second one and then made a 3rd one for no apparant reason..

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 04:46 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

They made the third one because of the results or too increase thier new post thread count.
Just think if the NFL fans did this, there would be million of new threads opened.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 07:00 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRO-PAIN
PAIN...PRO-PAIN

I hated Gordon won, really was suprised to see Jr. come up in the last few laps and do as well as he did, wish he would have won though...

Tony Stewart really deserved to win the race after leading as much as he did, but that is the beauty of restrictor plate racing...

MY DVD COLLECTION UPDATED 4/24/05

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 04:18 PM
PRO-PAIN is currently offline Click here to Send PRO-PAIN a Private Message Find more posts by PRO-PAIN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I wanted Dale Jr. to win too and I got really excited when he sling shotted forward for the lead.

Hats off to Gordon on same amazing racing.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 05:38 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote