KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » A Wacky Story, by KMC

A Wacky Story, by KMC
Started by: JKozzy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Warning A Wacky Story, by KMC

Alright I tried this in the OTF but everyone crapped it up with two word replies; what you do is basically write a PARAGRAPH or so of the story, and leave for the next person to continue.

No:
-"Something happened. Then..." posts. If you're going to write part of the story, write part of the story. Also, no one worded replies. This should go without saying, since you should have at LEAST three to four good sentences.
-Completely changing the story for no reason. If someone is talking about one character, you can't completely change the setting for no reason. It's supposed to be funny, but don't ruin previous posts because you want to nuke something.

Other than that, have fun! smile

I just needed to make that, since countless people destroyed this sort of thread in the OTF.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 01:40 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

It was a dark and stormy night. Jonny was in his room, playing a game of Starcraft. He hears a knocking at his door, as a crackle of thunder sounds. He opens the door.

"Hello, there, Jonny." says a hooded figure. Jonny stares, as the hood is removed...

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 01:45 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Jonny pales in horror as he realizes who it is. "Oh my god!" he shouts. "It's the members formerly known as JKozzy and §pearhead, and they're writing a story about me!"

"Yes Jonny, we are," the two of them cackled, grinning malvolently. "You are going to go through a living hell, simply to quench our amusment. Goodbye Jonny, and have fun living in our world."

Jonny's surroundings change as suddenly he finds himself in a dark room...

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 12:55 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Trin is waiting inside the room, which is very dark and creepy.

"Ahh, I'd almost feel sorry for you..." Trin says as she lights a single candle in the far corner of the room. "But note I said almost." She then laughs evilly...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 01:25 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Jonny looks up, puzzled. "What are you going to do to me?" he wonders aloud.

Trin smiles, a glint of malice in her eyes. "Oh nothing," she says almost sweetly. "Word is, you're arachnophobic."

Jonny stares in shock. "You wouldn't."

Trin simply chuckles. "Oh, but I would." She steps aside, and suddenly, the candle goes out.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 01:30 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

Johny's eyes grew large with fear. There was clicking sounds surrounding him. He knew what they were even without seeing them.
Spiders.
One of them placed a long hairy leg onto his arm.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 07:24 AM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

"I am not afraid. I am not afraid. Oh hell, I AM VERY AFRAID!" he mumbles, shouting the last sentence.
Johnny screams like a little kid and falls to his knees.
Trin takes simpathy and says, "Are you alright Johnny? Here have an ice-cream."
The spiders disappeared and Johnny was surprised when he saw he was outdoors on a sunny day with a chocolate ice-cream cone in his hand...

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 08:47 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

SUddenly the Ice cream turned into a mutant spider which started crawling up onto his face. Then suddenly enough a guy called Tidus with a sword appeared and started swinging it trying to hit the spider ending up sscratching john hard.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 08:50 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Then Paddy appears, looking very sympathetic. "Oh, you poor dear. Here, have some candy." As she said 'candy', an evil glint sparkled in her eyes. Jonney screamed, his arms flapping about, running away. But the poor kid just so happened to run into...

made by lana

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 07:01 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Pope Rexus III watched from the shadows. "May God have mercy on your soul..." he mutters to Jonny before poking him in a insanely continuous matter...

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 01:55 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Just then, Spider-man appeared from out of nowhere and spun a big web around everybody. He reinforced it a few times with some more web and then swung everybody around his head, like in the video game. At which point Doc Ock showed up on the roof of a skyscraper above the park. Spider-man abruptly dropped the bundle of people he had been swinging and climbed up after Doc Ock, leaving Jonny and his companions trapped in a big web thing.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 05:33 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Luckily, spearhead had his lighter with him. He tooked it out and burned the web, releasing, yet slightly charring, all of the members. They cheered, then began playing limbo, using a random old woman they pulled aside as the pole.

made by lana

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 11:04 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Suddenly Dwarfs started flying out of nowhere and all of them hit SPiderman. The dwarfs made Spiderman fall on the Grandma that everybody used as the pole. Then out of the sky out of nowhere fell a giant sumo Whrestler right on Spiderman.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 11:39 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

(ok... Goku/Neo/batman/whatever the hell your name is... Spiderman is out of the story. He left. The story is about Spearhead, JKozzy, Jonny, and anyone else I forgot. Not Spiderman.)

Jonny was the first person to hit the old lady, because his back was too charred by Spearhead's lighter to bend very far. Then an ice cream cone fell out of the sky and hit him right between his eyes. Jonny ran down the street crying, before he realized that he liked ice cream. He took it off his forehead and ate it, which made him immediately get fat. Just then a zombie jumped out of a window nearby and started spraying its internal organs at Jonny...

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 12:19 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

They all screamed at the sight of the zombie. Everyone except TM. She sat there, laughing wickedly as the others ran about, horrified. No one notice the control in her hand. It seemed SHE was controling this zombie type creature.

made by lana

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 12:44 AM
Darth Revan
-

Darth Revan (the character from the game, not me wink) was standing in the shadows, watching the unusual proceedings. He was very confused, because he didn't recognise the planet he was on. It didn't show up on his Galactic Positioning System monitor (SW equivalent of GPS, heh). So he fired up his double bladed lightsaber of doom and started hacking away at the zombie.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 12:50 AM
Peach
mordrem

Trin got very pissed when this random person came out of nowhere and started chopping up her zombie.

"No!!! Do you have ANY idea how much that cost to make?!" she shouted, throwing the controller on the ground...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 01:53 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

The controller then exploded as it touched the ground, causing several random elephants to parade down the street, people running away screaming as the tried their hardest to not get crushed flat.

made by lana

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 02:43 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

SUddenly a red figure apeared... With Yellow glasses.. The sun shone on him and he showed himself as the Legendary Humanoid Typhoon..Te legendary GUnman.. Vash The Stampede. Vash took out his giant gun and shot two shots but the elephants skin just reflected the bullets "Oooh Man that always works in the movies I just shoot a couple of Bullets and the bad guys dead.." Vash Wined and started Crying. TIdus started running in circled like crazy as Bananas Fell out of the sky and hit everybodys heads knocking them out cold.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 12:49 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

Jonny, avoiding the torrents of bannanas, watched the devastation around him.

"I ought to make a run for it while I can!" he shouted, "Maybe I can get out of this demented place!"

He stopped for a moment, letting reality catch up with him. "Can I get out this place?"

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 05:17 AM