KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » How many of you....

How many of you....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

How many of you....

screw off at work? i am at work right now. i am eating free pizza, drinking a free coke, posting here. big grin

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 01:41 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

I do big grin *cough*wheresthepoll*cough* stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 01:41 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

shouldve started a poll. dammit!!! its that damn easter bunny again!!!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 01:42 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

Im a stay at home mom these days so I screw off all the time. My friend has the coolest screw job. They pay him to play video games all day..my dream job.sad

People who TICKLE me PINK! Kelly,Rj,Debbie,Scythe!<3

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 02:23 AM
WickedTexasMomA is currently offline Click here to Send WickedTexasMomA a Private Message Find more posts by WickedTexasMomA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

I'm currently in education.... so I screw around all the time.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 02:25 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

I do all the time. I work in a drug store and it's always dead so I eat and talk on the phone or do homework or something.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 02:28 AM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I do all the time. I work in a drug store and it's always dead so I eat and talk on the phone or do homework or something.

I bet you get high back there

j/k stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:13 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Re: How many of you....

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
screw off at work? i am at work right now. i am eating free pizza, drinking a free coke, posting here. big grin

I do. Although I shouldn't be. If I mess up, it means some students won't be graduating this year.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:17 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I do all the time at school happy

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:20 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Re: Re: How many of you....

Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
I do. Although I shouldn't be. If I mess up, it means some students won't be graduating this year.

I hope I'm not one of them

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:21 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Could be. Depends what college you go to.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:24 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Do you accept bribesshifty?

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:26 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

does screwing at school count?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:27 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Do you accept bribesshifty?

I do, in the form of monetary and sexual favors.

The latter only if you are female, or get a female to come to my office.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:30 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I do! All I do is sing and dance around, and do absolutly no work! stick out tongue stick out tongue My bosses love me so much so it doesn't matter what I do. Its so amazing!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:33 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
I do! All I do is sing and dance around, and do absolutly no work! stick out tongue stick out tongue My bosses love me so much so it doesn't matter what I do. Its so amazing!

So Professional......I expected as much.

Although I don't buy the part where "they love you so much they don't care what you do."

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:35 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

I do, in the form of monetary and sexual favors.

The latter only if you are female, or get a female to come to my office.

eek!

No, I'm not female and I don't think I can get a woman to come to your office.....but do female animals countstick out tongue?

So, what kinda female do you want in your office?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:37 AM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

eek!

No, I'm not female and I don't think I can get a woman to come to your office.....but do female animals countstick out tongue?

Depends, will it kill me?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:39 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Depends, will it kill me?

whistle It will alright.....if you screw up

So, what kinda female do you want in your office?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:42 AM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

whistle It will alright.....if you screw up

There would definitly be screwing.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:44 AM