KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » McDonalds the horror!

McDonalds the horror!
Started by: Royal Knight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Barf McDonalds the horror!

OH my God

I work at McDonald's here in Lake Havasu City, Arizona.

It has to be the crap pest job here.

it is the only location here in this city so it gets EXTREMELY busy every single day

I get paid 6.15 per hour which isn't worth it!

The general manager of the place is ok, but I think she should get fired because she doesn't know what she is doing.

It is also a franchise....The owner is sooooo dumb...one time he came to McDonald's wearing street clothes trying to work.....giving me orders of what to do in the damn store when i already had orders----Yes I know he is the owner of the place....But the orders he gave me was ****ing ridiculous!...saying to mop wear the crew gives orders...and also sweep that area, sweep the lobby and then mop the lobby, also mop and sweep the playland where the kids play!

Jeez I come home every night tired and just fall right to sleep

That place isn't worth it, maybe if they treat their employees better and paid more--HA yeah I am sure they will do that!

Have you had a job that just plain sucked ass??!
If so how did it go?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 03:23 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Wow, that does suck.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 03:27 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

oh and also the wonders of it being understaffed

having to run for your own self while the customers get very angry...omg that just pisses me off sometimes, wish ppl had more patience

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 03:27 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

i had this town there is nothing here

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 03:28 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Yeah Mcdonalds sucks, but it is a nicer place to wrok than wendy's and burger king. They actually have decent equipment. Wendy's was the dirtiest fast food joint i worked. raw meat would sit out for hours on end, and the burnt meat is used for the chili meat. Mcdonalds blows though, because they stay keeping busy.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 05:24 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never worked in the fast food industry. Not even the wait industry. I knew I would never have cut it..or lashed out at some impatient customer. I'm not very good at taking orders. But I'm sure you are qualified to work elsewhere. If it's so bad, then you can take your skills, or ability to develop them, elsewhere.

Cheers dear, long time no see.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 05:58 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

My job's okay I guess erm

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 08:28 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Filth

Hey i went in McDonalds yesterday the food was horribal

Dead on the inside and dieing on the outside...

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:04 AM
Filth is currently offline Click here to Send Filth a Private Message Find more posts by Filth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've heard working at MCDonalds is bad, my friends burned her hand really bad on the oven and they didnt do anything about it.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:47 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Filth

I would never work there i'm not that desperate.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:48 AM
Filth is currently offline Click here to Send Filth a Private Message Find more posts by Filth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd beg for change before working there

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:49 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Filth

I'd eat my own feet befor working there stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:51 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do love the food though embarrasment

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:52 AM
Filth

I cant stand it

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:53 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe its different in England

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:59 AM
Lightningrod
gay o' time

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I never worked in the fast food industry. Not even the wait industry. I knew I would never have cut it..or lashed out at some impatient customer. I'm not very good at taking orders. But I'm sure you are qualified to work elsewhere. If it's so bad, then you can take your skills, or ability to develop them, elsewhere.

Cheers dear, long time no see.

Yes I haven't seen you around...How are you???

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 06:01 PM
shaber
schizoid

I can empathise sick

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 06:02 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Originally posted by SlipknoT
I've heard working at MCDonalds is bad, my friends burned her hand really bad on the oven and they didnt do anything about it.

a worker at mcdonalds recently where i work

cut his finger off and the general manager just wanted to put a bandaide on it...now how dumb is that!.......Then she said hey you should go to the hospital and check that out...oh pleaseroll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 06:03 PM
Korri

Originally posted by Tex
Wow, that does suck.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 06:04 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Filth

yeah there so dumb

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 06:05 PM