KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Rubies of Eventide

Rubies of Eventide
Started by: crazy_shadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
an_old_wonderer

Rubies of Eventide

The game is pretty old but i recently found the download and i love the game. it's just like runescape in a better way of graphics. the only problem is controlling the game which i took a while to figure out. just to let you all know if you download it, whenever you go up to one of the people that you can talk to, right click on them. although you move /w the keyboard, the mouse comes in handy when clicking to fight or talk to people. it may piss you off at first because its harder then hell to control but you get used to it and it becomes very addicting.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 08:58 PM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoyMC
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm.... must be bloody good...

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 09:07 PM
RoyMC is currently offline Click here to Send RoyMC a Private Message Find more posts by RoyMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RoyMC
hmm.... must be bloody good...
i wish it was bloody laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 09:10 PM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoyMC
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 09:16 PM
RoyMC is currently offline Click here to Send RoyMC a Private Message Find more posts by RoyMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

by the way...i play on world Halberd. i dont know whats up with the server for now lol i think it's down or something imma try again in like 15 minutes or so. but im in world Halberd and my name is Crazzy...to whisper me type /w crazzy (ur msg here) that's if you wanna talk to me smile..im a noob myself cuz i started 2 days ago but i know a bit big grin

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 09:17 PM
an_old_wonderer

Quote from RoE forums: "The login server went down for everyone about 2 hours ago, I think. There was a post in the Sysop Forum about it and that proper people have been contacted to fix it. "

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 09:37 PM
an_old_wonderer

IT'S UP....TRY IT OUT big grin ...by the way tip: higher the lvl u get and the more you know...the more addicting it gets wink

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 02:50 AM
RoyMC
Restricted

Account Restricted

yo crazy shadow i played the game and it locked up this pisses me off

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 08:17 PM
an_old_wonderer

where did it lock you up? ive never been locked up before from this game...yet erm

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 08:58 PM
an_old_wonderer

Originally posted by crazy_shadow
by the way...i play on world Halberd. i dont know whats up with the server for now lol i think it's down or something imma try again in like 15 minutes or so. but im in world Halberd and my name is Crazzy...to whisper me type /w crazzy (ur msg here) that's if you wanna talk to me smile..im a noob myself cuz i started 2 days ago but i know a bit big grin
im in world ...fire somethin...cuz i found out in Halberd, if ur past lvl 6 anyone can kill u anywhere, as long their past lvl 6 and so r u...thats the one world u can do it others u cant lol

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 03:40 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meridian 59.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 04:19 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

Originally posted by FeceMan
Meridian 59.
what world?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 04:25 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by crazy_shadow
what world?

No, it's a game. Play it.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 04:47 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

Originally posted by FeceMan
No, it's a game. Play it.
thought it was ur name on the RoE laughing out loud ><

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 04:51 AM
an_old_wonderer

grr....now im in world phoenix...fireopals turned out to be the strictest world in rules....

yo crazy shadow i played the game and it locked up this pisses me off

never told me what happen and where it crashed erm

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 01:43 AM
RoyMC
Restricted

Account Restricted

well i was fighting someone and when i told my guy to move this strange sound apperared like this ZEEEEEE ZIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCKZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEZICCCCCCC
CK
what the **** happened ya know i do have windows xp and radeon 8500!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 08:36 PM
an_old_wonderer

well i was fighting someone and when i told my guy to move this strange sound apperared like this ZEEEEEE ZIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCKZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEZICCCCCCC
CK
what the **** happened ya know i do have windows xp and radeon 8500!
no clue..try downloading the rezpatch from www.rubiessquare.com then try it out...ive never had that happen 2 me before sad

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:58 PM
RoyMC
Restricted

Account Restricted

your on my buddy list

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 08:28 PM
RoyMC
Restricted

Account Restricted

is meridian 59 a world or a game? What the f**k?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 12:44 PM