KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » the x-mens kids

the x-mens kids
Started by: stormfront13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stormfront13

the x-mens kids

Post here what you think about the x-men having kids. Who should and what would they be like. You can also use the avengers and the FF. what would the kids of nightcrawler and storm be like.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 04:39 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

A lot of the X-men have already had kids and even the FF. Do you mean we should make up our own ideas about new children?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 06:38 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

yeah forget the ones that exist now and just talk about what we think they would be like

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 11:26 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

I think that wolverine and storm should have kids.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 12:20 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

wolverine and storm? i don't believe there a great couple...

i think she deserves better...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 12:28 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

Gambit was originally created to be storms boyfriend but they stuck him with rogue. Then marvel decided to put wolverine woth storm because she could calm his tempers but instead they wanted a love triangle between scott, jean and logan. In the comics nightcrawler and storm have been flurting a little so I hope they like go out or something. Also cable had liked and even flirted with storm for a while, which would have been cool to see them together.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 12:33 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

cable, cyclops or kurt would be good for her imo...

and i dont see why she'd want to tame logan, she controls the elements, logan is one man... not exactly a challenge...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 12:45 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

I meant that when logan was really mad and upset she could have calmed him down easily. I think that a hook up between storm and cable would be awsome cause it'd be unexpected. i wonder what their kids powers would be.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 12:51 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

thats cos shes a beautiful woman, and logan is a guy... its hard to stay angry when a woman like storm is nearby...

they'd be powerful kids alright (storm and cable)...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 12:57 AM
stormfront13

definitley- i'm thinkin along the lines of controlin weather(storm) and limited telepathy that will grow to be real powerful. a person like that would be pretty hard to take down.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 01:16 AM
stormfront13

idk maybe somethin different

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 02:51 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

thats good, but give the kid telekinesis...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 02:52 AM
stormfront13

yeah I wanted to but then i thought that he'd be too powerful

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 02:56 AM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Didn't Forge and Storm use to date?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 03:22 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

yeah he even proposed to her. Forge had talked to jean and jean made it sound like storm was gonna say no so forge took back the proposal even though storm was gonna say yes. I wish storm and forge would have gotten married.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 10:27 PM
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

i think Storm deserves a husband, she's been alone for a long time

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 10:56 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

yeah. I think she should get married to nightcrawler or wolverine. I also want her to marry gambit cause gambit was originally created for storm but instead they decided to put him with rogue. Also gambit and rogue have a lot on common.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 11:01 PM
gambitindaflesh
love them apples!

No, just because Gambit helped Storm to get her life back and took care of her doesn't mean they were suposed to be together, he did kiss her but that was to get her out of her child like state and make her feel more womanly, I question this perception. Rogue is the only gal he ever loved and ever would love even if she died probably because she's such a hard... ass... I can type that right? Oh, and sexy of course, not that the other girls aren't. Oh, and becuase she was kind of 'off limits' which only made Gambit want her more (kind of like real life for some) I would condone a Storm and Nightcrawler relationship, that's a good one. No on the Storm and Wolvie, yucky mix there. I am dying to see Rogue and Gambit babies, I guess there is one, well full grown in X Men 2099 but I'm not sure what I think of him. I would love to see the long-saught-after-by-Sinister Scott and Jean babies too. I would also love to see a Wolvie baby but by who? hmmm, I think a baby might soften him in a lot of ways and in many ways make him more fierce.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 04:54 AM
gambitindaflesh is currently offline Click here to Send gambitindaflesh a Private Message Find more posts by gambitindaflesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

no seriously marvel actually created gambit so that they could put him with storm!!! I'm not joking this is no lie!! why do you think that she found and introduced him into the x-men- they are both also theifs

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 03:40 AM
katie_girl09

Everyone is gonna kill me for saying this, but I think a Gambit and Storm relationship would be quite interesting for a while (but I LOVE Rogue and Gambit)

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 03:42 AM
katie_girl09 is currently offline Click here to Send katie_girl09 a Private Message Find more posts by katie_girl09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote