KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Totaly kickass battle: Apocalypse and all star cast of horse men VS JLA

Who wins
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Horsemen 18 60.00%
Jla 10 33.33%
Crazyspinz is awsome ( i havent done anything stupid in a while, i figure i was due..) 2 6.67%
Total: 30 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Totaly kickass battle: Apocalypse and all star cast of horse men VS JLA
Started by: crazyspinz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

Totaly kickass battle: Apocalypse and all star cast of horse men VS JLA

Ooooooooo this is exciting...

Horsmen:
Apocalypse
War Hulk (ooooo scary...)
Death Wolverine (screw angel)
Holocaust (dont remember what horsemen he was, but hes cool)
AoA Sinister (hes cool)

JLA
Superman (duh..)
GL
Wonderwoman
Hawkman
Flash
Batman (no prep, whos laughing now fanboy..)
Aquaman
Green Arrow (so he'll die fast, o well...)
Martian Manhunter

so its 5 vs 8 who wins?

discuss

IM AWESOME

Last edited by Tron on Mar 3rd, 2005 at 08:44 AM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:49 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

id have to say the horsemen in this one...

IM AWESOME

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:50 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Superman , flash GL Wonderwoman it all comes to these four

other will be ****ed bad.

Apocalypse
War Hulk (ooooo scary...)
Death Wolverine (screw angel)
Holocaust (dont remember what horsemen he was, but hes cool)
AoA Sinister (hes cool)

apoc team win

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:52 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bader40
Wing Commander

I'm sorry, did i miss something? what's the question again?

Its like shooting rats in a barrel.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:52 AM
bader40 is currently offline Click here to Send bader40 a Private Message Find more posts by bader40 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

who would win the fight...

and if your being sarcastic i have nothing to say

IM AWESOME

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:54 AM
azndrgn

Apoc's team wins. Hawkman, Aquaman, Batman and Green Arrow die

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:55 AM
azndrgn is currently offline Click here to Send azndrgn a Private Message Find more posts by azndrgn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bader40
Wing Commander

No, sarcasm is the lowest form of wit!

I agree the horseman would win, especially if he's got the bazookoid infinitron machine.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:56 AM
bader40 is currently offline Click here to Send bader40 a Private Message Find more posts by bader40 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The JLA are more likely to win. Teamwork, experience, and a vast assortment of powers.

Death Wolverine gets taken out rather easily. So does Holocaust. (He's vulnerable to telepathy).

Green Lantern would be able to take out Sinister. So could the Flash by vibrating through him.

War Hulk would fall to telepathy, a gamma radiation absorbing machine courtesy of GL, and the assault of Wonder Woman or Superman.

The battle would then come down to Apoc. If the X-Men can beat his butt so can the JLA.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 04:01 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

o yea, i meant to ad martian manhunter to the team of JLA

IM AWESOME

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 04:01 AM
bader40
Wing Commander

quote:
Originally posted by Draco69
The JLA are more likely to win. Teamwork, experience, and a vast assortment of powers.

Death Wolverine gets taken out rather easily. So does Holocaust. (He's vulnerable to telepathy).

Green Lantern would be able to take out Sinister. So could the Flash by vibrating through him.

War Hulk would fall to telepathy, a gamma radiation absorbing machine courtesy of GL, and the assault of Wonder Woman or Superman.

The battle would then come down to Apoc. If the X-Men can beat his butt so can the JLA.

That's what i meant to say...you must have read my mind.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 04:03 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Wolverine may go down, but not before first taking out Batman, Green Arrow and likely Aquaman. Holocaust could take Hawkman out easy. When has Flash EVER killed someone by vibrating through them? That is so out of character it's ridiculous. Green Lantern won't be taking out Sinister when he's assaulting his mind. Apocalypse and his horsemen would not hesitate to kill, while the JLA refuse to do so. That is the difference maker in this fight.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 07:47 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote:
Originally posted by crazyspinz
o yea, i meant to ad martian manhunter to the team of JLA

Consider it done, and I was just gonna ask about that too, lol.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 08:43 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote:
Originally posted by Khellendros
Wolverine may go down, but not before first taking out Batman, Green Arrow and likely Aquaman. Holocaust could take Hawkman out easy. When has Flash EVER killed someone by vibrating through them? That is so out of character it's ridiculous. Green Lantern won't be taking out Sinister when he's assaulting his mind. Apocalypse and his horsemen would not hesitate to kill, while the JLA refuse to do so. That is the difference maker in this fight.

Aquaman has top-tier telepathy. Wolvie goes down pretty quick. AM is Class 60 and has nigh-invulnerability. No contest.

Martian Manhunter alone could decimate half the Horsemen. Holocaust lost to Sage (a low-level telepath). Wolverine is not going to resist MM's telepathy.

Sinester would have hard time counteracting the combined mental assault/defense of MM and AM. He loses.

Superman refuses to kill. The others won't. Especially WW, GL, AM, Batman, Hawkman and possibly Green Arrow.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 01:46 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

JLA takes this easily, and with the teamwork they have, guys like Batman and Green Arrow will be protected by their allies and will survive this encounter.

And who said Aquaman would go down?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:17 PM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Actually I don't think Aquaman Or Hawkman have any problem with killing, if anything they prbably get pissed that the JLA holds them back.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:54 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

anyone have a pic of war hulk? I have never seen that.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 05:54 PM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

well since MM i there i change my vote to
Superman
GL
Wonderwoman
Hawkman
Flash
Batman
Aquaman
Green Arrow
Martian Manhunter

he will be the diffrence maker

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 05:57 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

Which Apocalypse? The current, depowered one? No-brainer there.

The old one that was originally conceived to be on par with Thanos? No-brainer there either.

Jimmy Buggs, for you:

http://www.hulklibrary.com/hulk/ima.../tih2-457-s.jpg

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 06:18 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

whatt war hulk will kill everone!!!!!!!!!!!!! that comic looks like a good one, man i need to get back in the game ive been sitting on the side lines to long. any place I can look at all the comics from the past couple years or should i go buy them all

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 07:04 PM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

quote:
Originally posted by nigel45
JLA takes this easily, and with the teamwork they have, guys like Batman and Green Arrow will be protected by their allies and will survive this encounter.

And who said Aquaman would go down?

Superman Vs. Apocalypse - Superman but for a long time

GL Vs. AoA Sinister - Sinister

Flash Wonderwoman Hawkman Martian Manhunter Vs War Hulk - War Hulk.

Try to mind wipe him all you can, but this is War Hulk we're talking about. You just don't easily mind wipe or even mess with someone who's tapped into the powers of two universes.

Aquaman Vs Holocaust - Holocaust. Holocaust. He'll drain Aquaman's life force.
Green Arrow Batman Vs Death Wolverine - Death Wolverine

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 09:12 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote