KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » .hack

do u like .hack
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
yes 3 75.00%
no 1 25.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

.hack
Started by: .hack//saku

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
.hack//saku
death slinger

.hack

do u like .hack any series at all cuz alot of people dont and i do so do u?

come on im right here! skeiiiiiiiiith!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 12:18 PM
.hack//saku is currently offline Click here to Send .hack//saku a Private Message Find more posts by .hack//saku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

I don't really like any of them.

I found them to be pretty boring 90 percent of the time, stories aren't that great, and any series that makes me have to buy crappy rpgs (I like rpgs but ugh) to conclude that story can screw itself.

sign intro was great though....

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 05:03 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.hack//saku
death slinger

really??? awwwwww that sucks but i love the games and i like roots the best its just awsome in everyway sucks u dont think so tho and u want to know what i hate hellsing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just kiddn i like it like its a good anime but it aint the best i ever saw :P

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 09:06 PM
.hack//saku is currently offline Click here to Send .hack//saku a Private Message Find more posts by .hack//saku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by .hack//saku
but it aint the best i ever saw :P

same here

though I've kept the sig for so long because I really like the job amity did on it, especially the name on the gun.

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 09:45 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.hack//saku
death slinger

ya thats pretty cool smile

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 06:50 PM
Terror of Death
Haseo

Dude!!! I thought I was the only .hack fan in here!!! I’m glad you made this thread because I love .hack big grin Heres a quick go through of my interactions with the .hack universe.

.hack//Sign
My first experience with dot hack was with the first anime. When Sign first came on cartoon network I was excited because I heard good things about it. I watched an episode and I was so bored I fell asleep at least four times. Even though I heard the first episodes were slow I never gave Sign another chance. Now I plan on getting the 28 episode set sometime this month because of my renewed interest in the series in 2007.

.hack//Legend of the Twilight
When this came on cartoon network I did not know what to expect but I tuned in. I watched all 12 episodes and enjoyed it. Even though many don’t like it I found it be funny and it had some interesting characters. I might get it on DVD if I have extra cash to blow.

.hack//Roots
This is what made me into a real .hack fan. I still cant believe cartoon network showed it at 5:00 AM !!!! CN gave this show no promotion but I recoded it and watched the morning it debuted. I loved the music, the animation, the fights, and the characters. I know many people don’t like Roots but I for one think its one of the best anime out there. After CN stopped at episode 21 and went into reruns I was pissed. I was even more pissed when Adult Swim took CN’s Friday slot and Roots was canned. mad I wanted to know more about the .hack universe so I went to a bunch of websites for info. Currently, I waiting for the boxset so I can finally see the whole series in English. Hopefully Bandai will releases it in May or June for a low price. Otherwise I might have to wait another year to see it again. I am also made that the games were not animated.

.hack//GU
I learned through research that I needed to by the games tin order o finish story that began in Roots. I bought it and I instantly fell in love with the game. Its only fault is the repetitive combat. This one major flaw has made me hesitant to buy the next two games. To this day I am at odds with myself about whether I should but the second installment.

.hack//Trilogy
I was overjoyed to find out the games would be made into a movie. I hope Bandai can bring it to America soon because I heard it was good.

.Returner
This is a special episode of Roots that takes place after the games. Bandai needs to release this with Trilogy or the .hack boxset because I want to see it with the English dub.

Now
I cant wait for the .hack//GU+ manga to be released this week by Tokyopop. If its not good I’ll be so mad. I am also waiting for the .hack//Link manga to hit the U.S. Hopefully it will have an anime and one or two games with a revamped battle system.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 02:35 AM
Terror of Death is currently offline Click here to Send Terror of Death a Private Message Find more posts by Terror of Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hidden Lotus
Jetta FTW

is .hack an anime that involves getting some kind of crystals or something?
cuz i saw this one thing on CN one time like really early in the morning since i didnt go to sleep that whole day......and i think it was called .hack

Thanks to tylerTOXICITY for the sig

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 04:14 AM
Hidden Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send Hidden Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by Hidden Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terror of Death
Haseo

Originally posted by Hidden Lotus
cuz i saw this one thing on CN one time like really early in the morning since i didnt go to sleep that whole day......and i think it was called .hack

Correct, what you saw was the .hack//Roots anime. The crystals they were looking for are called Virus Cores.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 04:27 AM
Terror of Death is currently offline Click here to Send Terror of Death a Private Message Find more posts by Terror of Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.hack//saku
death slinger

Originally posted by Hidden Lotus

was it cuz u like the anime or you were so horrorfied by it you couldnt sleep ? (lol retorical question i know its cuz u absolutley loved it smile)

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 07:29 AM
.hack//saku
death slinger

Originally posted by Terror of Death
.hack//GU
I learned through research that I needed to by the games tin order o finish story that began in Roots. I bought it and I instantly fell in love with the game. Its only fault is the repetitive combat. This one major flaw has made me hesitant to buy the next two games. To this day I am at odds with myself about whether I should but the second installment.

listen man go for it #2 is ok but the best is #3 redemption it is the most awsome game u will ever play hard as shit tho. o and if u ever get stuck(wich u will) just level up. thats the only thing i can tell u t help but if u ever cant beat some 1 level up. smile

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 07:35 AM
Terror of Death
Haseo

Does leveling up also help for Avatar battles? I heard they get more difficult in the next to games.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 02:46 PM
Callan

I didn't really care for the series itself, but I loved the music. Yuki Kajiura is one of my favorite composers. smile

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 04:57 PM
Callan is currently offline Click here to Send Callan a Private Message Find more posts by Callan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terror of Death
Haseo

Originally posted by Callan
I didn't really care for the series itself, but I loved the music. Yuki Kajiura is one of my favorite composers. smile

I never heard the Sign music but the Roots music is awesome. My favorites are Forest Cruise and God Diva.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 06:34 PM
.hack//saku
death slinger

Originally posted by Terror of Death
Does leveling up also help for Avatar battles? I heard they get more difficult in the next to games.

no the avatar battles are just based on skill your level doesnt give u any advantage at all but your avatar mode has powerd up and looks wayy awsome compared to #1 and #2 smile and they really arent any harder but they do expect u to know stuff cuz it just puts u in a battle and says "u know what to do now kill him" and thats just about it.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 03:38 AM
Terror of Death
Haseo

no the avatar battles are just based on skill your level doesnt give u any advantage at all but your avatar mode has powerd up and looks wayy awsome compared to #1 and #2 smile and they really arent any harder but they do expect u to know stuff cuz it just puts u in a battle and says "u know what to do now kill him" and thats just about it.

Okay thanks.

Also, Have you seen the Roots or Sign anime in English or Japanese?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 05:05 AM
.hack//saku
death slinger

i watched in both stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 11:44 PM
Terror of Death
Haseo

Compared to Roots how is Sign? I loved Roots and I plan on getting the boxset of Sign but I want to hear some feedback about the show first.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 12:01 AM
.hack//saku
death slinger

personally i liked roots the best. well whats your most favorite .hack character from any seires? mine is kite stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 03:25 AM
stallwart
The most valuable soldier

kite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!

Attachment: kite kmc.jpg
This has been downloaded 39 time(s).

nobody has yet to give me what we spartans call "a noble death" lets just hope one of them down there is up to the task.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 08:28 PM
stallwart is currently offline Click here to Send stallwart a Private Message Find more posts by stallwart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hidden Lotus
Jetta FTW

was it cuz u like the anime or you were so horrorfied by it you couldnt sleep ? (lol retorical question i know its cuz u absolutley loved it smile)

i might have loved it if i had any idea what was going on laughing out loud

Thanks to tylerTOXICITY for the sig

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 12:20 AM
Hidden Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send Hidden Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by Hidden Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote