KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Older terminator models

Older terminator models
Started by: voodudejnr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
voodudejnr

Older terminator models

How come in terminator 2 the "better" terminator (the liquid metal 1) loses to the "weaker" Schwarzaniger model, and in the 3rd one the wekaer machine wins also

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 08:57 PM
voodudejnr is currently offline Click here to Send voodudejnr a Private Message Find more posts by voodudejnr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

Have you not seen the films?

*Schwarzenegger smile

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 07:29 AM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

Re: Older terminator models

quote: (post)
Originally posted by voodudejnr
How come in terminator 2 the "better" terminator (the liquid metal 1) loses to the "weaker" Schwarzaniger model, and in the 3rd one the wekaer machine wins also

If you remember In the second one the Schwarzenegger uses weapons to help and the other machines had been shattered in liquid nitrogen and attached to a powerfull magnet. Schwarzenegger had the upper hand.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 04:09 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

Sorry I feel bad for my comment. embarrasment

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 08:16 PM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
voodudejnr

I know how he lost, I meant how come the weaker models always win?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 08:20 PM
voodudejnr is currently offline Click here to Send voodudejnr a Private Message Find more posts by voodudejnr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Cos its a Hollywood movie.

Thats pretty much it.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 04:43 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

I know how he lost, I meant how come the weaker models always win?

I dont think the makers thought much about it. But arnold dies in the end of them all only to have a new model take his place in the sequal. How did the second one end because i only saw the Special Ending on that DVD. How did it end. after the guy died?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 07:59 AM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TerminatorJed

Not really, apparently the T-800 and T-850 models are the most successful. TX and T-1000, don't matter how damn advanced, always looses to ONE SOLO T-800/T-850 Model. I mean, T-850 beat the living shit out of TX, I was like 'O wow'. Then stuffed the chip in it's mouth? According to what was said The 800's models were the most successful, therefore there is still the possibility these models can counteract against these newer and improved models.

By the way, In T2, apparently T800 had the upper hand for an occassional few parts in the fight against T-1000. T1000 Was destined to lose the fight, not only because it's Arnie but because it's just the 'T-800'.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:10 AM
TerminatorJed is currently offline Click here to Send TerminatorJed a Private Message Find more posts by TerminatorJed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

^Agreed

If I remember correctly, Arnie says something in T2 about the T-1000 being a prototype of sorts? Something like a "beta test bot" lol. So maybe he hasn't been finalised, and will naturally have some glitches and errors etc. The T-X might be one as well.

The T-800/T-850 however might have the upper hand and all cuz it's the most complete and tried and tested model?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 09:16 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TerminatorJed

Originally posted by TerminatorJed
Not really, apparently the T-800 and T-850 models are the most successful. TX and T-1000, don't matter how damn advanced, always looses to ONE SOLO T-800/T-850 Model. I mean, T-850 beat the living shit out of TX, I was like 'O wow'. Then stuffed the chip in it's mouth? According to what was said The 800's models were the most successful, therefore there is still the possibility these models can counteract against these newer and improved models.

By the way, In T2, apparently T800 had the upper hand for an occassional few parts in the fight against T-1000. T1000 Was destined to lose the fight, not only because it's Arnie but because it's just the 'T-800'.

Indeed, 800 model has been tested in combat. T-1000 is still a beta unit, but it's also an insanely overpowered unit

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 05:26 PM
TerminatorJed is currently offline Click here to Send TerminatorJed a Private Message Find more posts by TerminatorJed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I thought the T-1000 pretty much owned the T-800 when he rammed a pole through him, how the T-800 got out of that.. well the good guy has to win ..

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 11:52 PM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U Neek
Mr

Tongue Re: Older terminator models

The T1000 was an advanced proto-type...So whilst it may seem better then the Arnold model, it does have its flaws.

And also, like someone else on this thread has said, it's Hollywood baby. The good guys will never lose, not "until the grosses go down"...

Where's that from barand1???

U

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 07:28 PM
U Neek is currently offline Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

The Last Action Hero! wink

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 06:47 AM