KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I'm sure most of the ladies can agree with me on this one..

I'm sure most of the ladies can agree with me on this one..
Started by: periera

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
periera

I'm sure most of the ladies can agree with me on this one..

probably one of the worst things about "that time of the month" (excluding the complete obvious) is that damn bloating that occurs like 3 days before the main event. I ripped a belt loop on a pair of jeans trying to pull them up today. sad

Anyone else feel my pain?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 10:54 PM
periera is currently offline Click here to Send periera a Private Message Find more posts by periera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sassy

aww!!!! sad sorry about ur pants, yes i feel your pain...

I dont wanna be there what you\'re coming down.

I dont wanna be there when you hit the ground.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 10:55 PM
Sassy is currently offline Click here to Send Sassy a Private Message Find more posts by Sassy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
periera

thanks smile

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 10:58 PM
periera is currently offline Click here to Send periera a Private Message Find more posts by periera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

lalalala Nope, I haven't had that time of month in 6 months now. Infact I don't have any probs with it when I do have my monthly flow.Except my gas smells worse. XD

People who TICKLE me PINK! Kelly,Rj,Debbie,Scythe!<3

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 10:59 PM
WickedTexasMomA is currently offline Click here to Send WickedTexasMomA a Private Message Find more posts by WickedTexasMomA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Chocolate
Hotter Than You Know

*sigh* girl I feel ya. I'm about to start soon

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 01:42 AM
Sweet Chocolate is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Chocolate a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Chocolate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sassy

ME TOO! no

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 01:45 AM
Sassy is currently offline Click here to Send Sassy a Private Message Find more posts by Sassy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

you girls have my every sympathy

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 01:45 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Chocolate
Hotter Than You Know

Thanks Deano sad

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 01:46 AM
Sweet Chocolate is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Chocolate a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Chocolate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Hope you feel better

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 01:49 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Chocolate
Hotter Than You Know

I have the worst problems known to man. Last month I actually had to go to the hospital; the crampings were so bad

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 01:50 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

What did they tell you?

I've got them bad to. Usually throw up on mine

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 01:51 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Here *hand you a small burgandy box* hey, you should feel lucky. I usually don't wrap...

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 01:52 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sassy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano

ur so sweet deano wink

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 01:56 AM
Sweet Chocolate
Hotter Than You Know

Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
What did they tell you?

I've got them bad to. Usually throw up on mine

They gave me some pills. And told me to get some rest for a day or two then to try and exercise

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 01:57 AM
Deano

Originally posted by sblomie545
ur so sweet deano wink

smile

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 01:58 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sassy

eek!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 02:00 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I'm suddenly very glad I don't have to go through menstruation.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 02:24 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
periera

Originally posted by Deano

aww..thanks. smile

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 03:14 AM
periera

Your Angel & vaya_the_elf:

Not to be intrusive, but have either of you tried the birth control pill? I used to have absolutely horrible cramps, and once i got on the pill they lightened up significantly. They're still REALLY bad on the first or second day, but I just load up on ibuprofen and they're manageable. Hope you both have an easier time this month.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 03:16 AM
Ladyluck

oh wow..that sucks..i've never gotten that bad...but i get unbearably bad cramps in my lower back

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 03:18 AM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote