KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » go for the part in a FILM?!?!

go for the part in a FILM?!?!
Started by: fruits

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

go for the part in a FILM?!?!

hey guys. i found this article that talked about a casting call for X3 that had the info from a casting call poster from austin texas. it had this number on it and i kinda wanna call just for kicks, ya know. i doubt ill be able to get a part as an extra, but is it worth a try??

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 03:53 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

try ^^ nothing to lose

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 03:54 AM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
taft
that guy

go for it

Sig by Barker. He takes requests!!!! PM HIM Tell him I sent you.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 03:55 AM
taft is currently offline Click here to Send taft a Private Message Find more posts by taft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

should i call it right now

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 03:57 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

DO IT!!!!!
you could be runnin around like a spaz in x3 dude!!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 04:00 AM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

k. what kind of stuff do u think they'll ask me?? will i have to give them my address and my social security number and weirdo stuff like that?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 04:01 AM
taft
that guy

probobly

Sig by Barker. He takes requests!!!! PM HIM Tell him I sent you.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 04:02 AM
taft is currently offline Click here to Send taft a Private Message Find more posts by taft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

i dont even know my social security number! what if its not reall that number and im giving my address and my full name and lal trhat crap to some crazy child molester guy?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 04:07 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Just do it! eek!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 04:13 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

i did it and it was fun.........altough being an extra means a lot of waiting for the words "Stand- By.............Rolling.........aaaannnndd ACTION ! "

ps. make sure you take food with you if you are chosensmile

btw. they pay you up to just under US$ 100 for a 12 hour shift wink

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Last edited by GCG on Mar 22nd, 2005 at 04:32 AM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 04:30 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

what kind of information would i have to give them on the phone is what i wanna know. if it's not that much stuff i'll just call now, but if it is, ill wait a lil bit. do u think ill just walk in the backround, or have a chance to be an x-kid at the mansion?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 04:38 AM
GCG
Red Bull

maybe they are just asking you to come for an audition . they cannot evaluate you unless thay have seen you.

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 04:44 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

i know, but the audition is gonna be in austin texas. should i just call and see wat the dealio is and if they start asking for crazy info, just tell them ill call them back later?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 04:46 AM
GCG
Red Bull

well, i would expect to exchange information about :

the times of the audition
any previous experiance
my age
night shoots & day shoots

therwise they dont need your SS number or address unless you are applying. The SS number is the last thing you give them especially if you dont know who you are dealing with

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 04:51 AM
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

should i just call and see what happens

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 04:52 AM
GCG
Red Bull

yes but if they tell you to hold the line for a long tiume hang up

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 04:53 AM
Hazardous

is there a web address? it might be easier to email them or something.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 04:56 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

i called and it was an automated recording and it said we are still accepting applications for extras in rush hour 3, superman returns, and all the kings men. and it told me to go to extrahotlist.com to submit a head shot and a resume. im not sure if i'd want to be in either of those movies.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 05:01 AM
Hazardous

rush hour 3 man! jackie chan! go for it!!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 05:09 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

should i seriously??

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 05:10 AM